Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 Empty MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 28, 2019 10:57 pm

MZ:  There are rumors out there that I am under a NDA for CMKX…..Unfortunately  it’s not true….I sure wish it were 

MZ: What we are being told right now….is watch for 800 numbers after the west coast opens today……and yes I am a little salty that we havn’t been allowed to release them yet. Im also feeling a bit jaded as we have been told every day since Thursday we would get to release them that day.

But we are watching closely after the west coast opens. I am trying to manage my expectations….I do feel this is extremely close and I want this as much as all of you want it.

MZ: I will do some kind of update later today to let you all know. Either a tweet or a live stream

MZ: The West coast opens about noon EST

MZ: It might be time to break out the yellow vests if we don’t see it today.

Q:  “Mark, are we being squeezed on ZIM redemptions, or are we being eliminated? If so, by whom?”

MZ: We were told way back when and even saw it in international news articles that the Basel 3 reset was supposed to go on March 29. Most of the world was ready but a handful of smaller countries were not ready. Smaller countries including Zimbabwe were given an extension until June 1st.

MZ: Now this doesn’t mean you have to have your redeptions done by June 1st….I was told just having your appointments set by June 1st guarantees we can redeem our Zim …..That is still the expectation and they still can extend this…..They do not want to extend it the date and kick the can down the road is what I am told. ……All I can say is make your appointments ASAP as soon as 800 numbers are released.

Adminbill: THE ZIM IS NOT A HOLD UP.

MZ: Mr. C has not been allowed to complete his job as of yet. His job is the new USD refunding project.  He releases the new US money…Reboots the new dollar. This goes way back to the Reagan era and the Reagan, Wanta, Mitterand protocals……

Member:  USTN GOLD BACKED CURRENCY… ITS A TREASURY NOTE NTT A FED RES. FIAT DEBT NOTE

MZ: Reno people are expecting to be able to complete their exchanges after the west coast banking opens.

Nflemingjr: GM THERE IS NO NEWS THAT CAN BE GIVEN OUT AT THIS TIME BUT THE DAY IS YOUNG

MZ: Regarding PP’s and Omega Packages- I am told packages will have their own specific 800 numbers…..as far as deliveries…it has been quiet

Nflemingjr: ONE THING YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO KEEP QUIET. DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING HAS CHANGED. YOU ALL KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL AND YOU ALSO KNOW THAT THIS IS A FLUID SITUATION. IF I COULD GIVE OUT THE 800 NUMBER I WOULD BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE OK TO DO THAT.

MZ:  I am told the rates are locked in ….and I believe you should make your apt. just as soon as you see the 800 numbers.

MZ: We verified several CMKX deliveries a day ago…..the question is why aren’t there more?  Why are they so slow?

MZ: They have a appointment this morning in Switzerland right now….I hope to hear how the appointment went in a couple hours. .

Member:  A lot is going to happen today. elders sign off. trump sign off. It's a go..

Member:  POTUS dropped HUGE hints last night on the USS Wasp.....

Member:  Trump was wearing a bright shiny gold tie with the troops in Japan yesterday

Member:  Everyone just needs to get positive because this RV is unlike anything we have ever seen

Member:  From what I can tell, All eyes should be on President Trump, this week will be HUGE according to Q!

Member:  President Trump will be giving the Air Force Academy graduation commencement on Thursday in CS

Member:  The Fed is gone. The IRS is gone August 1st

Q: Do you think the 800 you got are real or are they test numbers?

MZ: I personally believe they could be test numbers to see if anyone leaks the number out to Dinarland.

Member:  X22 has some great reports on the currency change

Mod:  YELLOW VEST HAS JUST BECOME THE SYMBOL FOR REBELLION AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS

MZ: With posts all over Dinarland attributed to me……I would like to say don’t believe it unless you hear it straight from my mouth.

MZ: I am going to show you what picture I will post as soon as this thing goes…..this is just so you all know…..(he shows a picture of a golden egg in a nest full of cash)  (about minute 53:00)

Mod:    USD IN A NEST WITH A GOLDEN EGG WILL SHOW ON THE SCREEN WHEN MARKZ CAN RELEASE THE 800#S

Note:  About minute 55:00 Mark gives a good history of RV’s starting with Germany  up to Kuwait. He states Vietnam is way past due as well.

MZ: Those that don’t watch history are doomed to repeat it.

MZ: Remember Warren Buffet has invested over 17 million in the Iraqi Dinar.  So we  are as crazy as Warren Buffet for believing in the RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

MZ: If I did not firmly believe this is real…I wouldn’t be doing this everyday. But I still believe this will happen at anytime.

Q:  Mark is there a deliberate disinfo campaign ongoing to derail the masses ?

MZ: Yes…there are people paid to be mean and post disinformation on many Dinar Intel sites

Mod:  IF YOU DON'T HEAR IT OUT OF MARKZ's MOUTH, DON'T BELEIVE IT.

MarkZ: "I am told the rates are locked in" 5/28/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum