Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat

Go down

Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat Empty Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat

Post by claud39 Thu May 16, 2019 8:00 am

Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat

05/16/2019

Minister of Commerce announces the marketing of nearly one million tons of local wheat 15185

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammad Hashim al-Ani, announced on Thursday the marketing of 883122 tons of local wheat in nine provinces until 15 May. 

Al-Ani said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy, "The proceeds of marketing wheat crop for the period (April 15, 2019), until (May 15, 2019), amounted to 883122 tons." 
Al-Ani added that "the total was 822,240 tons of soft wheat first class," indicating that "the total marketing of second-class wheat amounted to 59559 tons of soft wheat second-class, the third class amounted to marketed quantities of this type 1323 tons." 

The Minister of Commerce, that "Wasit province topped the provinces in terms of quantities of wheat marketed." 

"The provinces that started the marketing campaign are Baghdad / Rusafa, Dhi Qar, Basra, Maysan, Wasit, Samawah, Najaf, Diwaniya, Hilla, Karbala and Babil."

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Minister of Commerce Mohamed Hashim Al-Ani announced the marketing of 78,435 tons of local wheat in nine governorates until May 14. 

Minister Al-Ani said on Saturday (11 May 2019): "The quantities of wheat received until 10 May in the marketing centers in all governorates reached an average of: local wheat 1 / 449755.99 tons, local wheat d / 2 27810.81 tons, local wheat d / 3 34436.12 tons, "pointing out that" the number of instruments amounted to 13362 instruments. " 

On Monday May 5, 2019, the Minister announced the quantity of wheat received in the marketing centers in all governorates. The average rate of local wheat was 229270,22 tons, local wheat d / 2 was 13492.4 tons, local wheat was 3,356 tons, 16 tons, "pointing out that" the number of instruments amounted to 5967 instruments. "

The Minister of Commerce said that "the quantities of wheat received until Sunday, May 4, in the marketing centers in the central and southern provinces, and after the end of work over the weekend, the delivery rate reached more than 206 thousand tons of wheat of all kinds." 
He added that "it distributed (195112) thousand tons of first wheat and (11033) thousand tons second wheat and (293) tons third wheat." 

The minister added that "the farmer's interest and his concern that the wheat is distinguished by directing it to the laboratories of revision and screening to be in accordance with the specifications adopted by the company." 

He pointed out that "the province of Wasit topped the provinces marketed to the wheat in total quantity exceeded the 50 thousand tons to confirm that the basket of Iraqi food," asserting "the continuation of the calculation units in the company's sites that receive wheat payments of financial dues first.

He pointed out that his directives "recommended the provision of funds to farmers and that the delay of disbursement of more than (72) hours, and we continued the most sites to proceed with the payment of receivables when the completion of the calculation." 

He disclosed that "the total amount to date only exceeded the 63 billion and 395 million and 115 thousand Iraqi dinars for the value of marketed quantities, which has been calculated." 

The Minister of Trade announced in mid-April the start of the marketing season in several Iraqi provinces, explaining that this season will be the largest in terms of receipt of marketed quantities of grain in light of expectations and indicators of increasing the cultivated land areas and provide the appropriate atmosphere.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16644
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum