Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Digital financial transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Digital financial transactions

Go down

Digital financial transactions Empty Digital financial transactions

Post by claud39 Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 am

[size=36][rtl]Digital financial transactions[/rtl][/size]

Monday, 13 May 2019

Digital financial transactions 980-Alsabbaq

Saad Al-Taie 

Modern information technology has produced major developments in all aspects of modern life, including economic operations of various types due to the expansion of digital technology and the economic processes that have employed digitization. The daily financial transactions are conducted in very large numbers.

One of the features of this technology is that it accelerated the operations of these transactions at a record time, as well as the accuracy of these transactions and the low financial costs of the customer to conduct, and high safety factors compared to conventional financial transactions, and the adoption of the digital payments system is expected to contribute to the increase in gross domestic product Of the State in which it operates.

All of these features have made digital financial transactions prevalent in many countries of the world, but the banking sector in our country is still in the adoption of this technology, which has proven to be very successful.
Digital financial transactions are part of the digital economy that the modern world has begun to move into. Digital technology has entered into all physical and intangible economic processes, and this technology has printed modern life and the economy in its entirety.

Digital financial transactions are carried out by payment cards such as credit cards and mobile payments, which are becoming increasingly popular among users and are making an increasing proportion of these transactions daily. Which changed the nature and form of traditional financial transactions that lasted thousands of years and adopted paper and metal criticism and a means to trade goods, products and services, while in digital financial transactions do not require criticism in its tangible physical form mainly for barter. Traditional financial transactions in many countries of the world are on the way.

The digital financial transaction system will bring many benefits to the Iraqi economy and will enable it to keep abreast of modern global economies, which have become fully digital economies. However, the transition to digital financial transactions requires the creation of an appropriate environment for this system The desired results will be achieved by establishing an infrastructure that meets the requirements of the digital financial transactions system. It requires the provision of high-speed technical connection in order for the financial payments to be carried out as quickly as possible in order to avoid problems of slow or slow Slow Internet connection.

The application of digital financial transactions in Iraq is an important necessity because the application of this system will bring many benefits to the Iraqi economy and work to improve and develop it and make it compatible with the modern digital world economies.

http://alsabaah.iq/8739/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum