Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round

Go down

Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round Empty Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round

Post by claud39 Mon May 13, 2019 7:36 am

Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round

05/13/2019

Babil calls for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next licensing round 3467

Economy News Baghdad

Babil province council called for the inclusion of Kefl oil field within the next round of licensing, as well as the offer of refinery Jorf al-Nasr for investment north of the province.

The head of the provincial council, Raad al-Jubouri, in a statement quoted by the newspaper "Sabah" official and briefed by "economy News", "The Council intends to include the field of oil kafl within the licensing round and offer refinery Jorf al-Nasr as an investment opportunity," noting that " Oil includes the need to include the field Kafl round of oil licenses coming as well as activating the initiative of partnership between the private and public sectors within the facilities and departments of the ministry in the province.

He pointed out that "the Council called on the Ministry of Oil to offer refinery Jorf al-Nasr as an investment opportunity in order to provide employment opportunities for the people of northern Babil province in addition to the economic revival of the region because of the suffering of the crimes of terrorist gangs and urged Mandhara," adding that "the inclusion of field Kfl round licensing will contribute to the provision New financial resources for the province through petro-dollar allocations and job creation for the people of the south of the province as well as the opening of new business sectors in Babylon. "
Jubouri added that "the partnership initiative between the private and public sectors in the facilities of the ministry in Babylon will work on the operation of factories suspended and increase the salaries of its unemployed currently."

He also stressed the need to provide special support to farmers in terms of fuel supply at subsidized prices and increase their quotas of oil derivatives, which contribute to the advancement of the sector of agriculture throughout the province.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16604
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum