Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19

Go down

Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 Empty Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 10, 2019 1:56 pm

MZ: Dow dropping…..Chinese elders traveling today….there is a lot coming together…. and no Mr. C has not been paid yet…..there is a lot of movement still…….

Member: MARK, Please tell Cottrell he is not alone. We Have "NOT BEEN PAID EITHER"!!

MZ: When I found out that Chinese Elders were traveling today I thought “Hmmmmmm-maybe he’s getting paid today”

Member: [...if the Emir of China is going to DC and they do actually make a deal this week then i believe we could see what we seek on Sunday...all imo] Frank26: I...SECOND THAT EMOTION... DELTA: I...THIRD THAT...

Q: Could we see 800 numbers today?

MZ: I was expecting them last night but did not see a single package delivery overnight….but with things moving again today….with the Chinese Elders and signatories coming today I realize I was premature in expecting those numbers last night …I am watching today closely though with who is moving where today.

Member: Pompeo is returning to US today - not going to Greenland as scheduled

Member: Trump-China talks; Pompeo-Iraq; Middle East-military action by many; Elders-travel

Q: It doesn't make sense that fines and penalties for cmkx (Stock deal gone bad) would have any attachment to a global currency revaluation??? What say you???

MZ: It makes perfect sense to me. It was designed this way by Mr. Mayheu way back when….he did not want our funds stolen and did not trust our government.

Q: is the elders traveling a good sign? what do you think it means.

MZ: Its an excellent sign ..imo……

Nflemingjr: I POSTED A LOT ON DISCORD LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE ELDERS TRAVELING WITH THE CHINESE

Member: This was flemings note last evening..... nvflemingjr: 5/8/19 I only have time to say this, when the Chinese travel to the US they always have a couple Elders that travel with them 1 or 2 of them can sign on the dotted line for the Dragon Family in charge. That is why I have a hunch that the 800#'s will be released when they get here because the signatory for the treasury will be in the meeting as well. Trump and Pompeo have already signed off as of last Friday, Iraq will have their rate announced

Q: is there anything that will prevent a "bail in" where they can rob our bank accounts and leave us hung out and heavily invested in our projects with no money to continue them, just as the banks were "bailed out" in 2008-2009.

MZ: That’s one reason we want the Fed. Reserve to die…..its called ping and tap…..it allows them to ping your account to see your balance and tap it for money……once the reset happens they cannot do that anymore.

Q: Any news on the lawsuit?

MZ: They are still moving forward….they have a stack of evidence…its actually a slam/dunk…….the question is will it come to fruition before they pay us?

MZ: A little history today on PP’s: (Look up Reagan, Wanta, Mitterand funds) Pres. Reagan conceived of a world where banks were not debt based. A world where real people controlled their own money. Reagan looked at the fiat system as debt-slavery. I will put together a call about CMKX and the entire history of what happened. Reagan was big on what he called “Compassion capitalism” 

It was late eighties or early ninties when the funds were put in place for the first prosperity packages. Billions- maybe trillions of dollars were set aside for this.

This reset should have gone on 9-11……Bush, Clinton, and Obama fought against the reset with everything they had.

(please listen to call at minute 13:00-19:00 for the details on this history ….available on today’s replay)

Member: DOW is down 325

Member: Dow drops 300 points after Trump says China 'broke the deal,' resuming this week's sell-off

Q: Eagleone, Nflemingjr is the window of the 1st through the 7 extended???

Eagleone2025: WE ARE ON A DAY BY DAY WAITING FOR A GO. TO MUCH GOING ON WITH ALOT OF MISS- INTEL RUNNING AROUND.

MZ: Moving on to the Gesara/Nesara/Germaine trust stuff…..There is so much conspiracy theory stuff out there…….i believe that much of it’s real……I realize many of you don’t ….thats ok……we do not need to agree…..everyone is free to do your own research.

Member: your Sean Hannity video was great https://youtu.be/AP3zcoQsdqw

MarkZ- It really was…how do you all think the Clinton Admin. Came up with so much money….it was the re-evaluation of the Kuwaiti dinar….

Q: What do you think about Deutsche Bank? Surely it's inevitable that it's going to collapse soon, and with it the german / EU economy

MZ: there is a better then excellent chance that it will implode….guys, you are going to get your global currency reset…..it they wait till Europe and the uS implode..it will reset the hard way……This is the longest run that fiat currency has made in human history……usually it goes right back to a gold standard …sometimes after a war………that’s how it has worked in the past……

MZ: this time they did something different….the bankers and military complex came up with the “petrodollar” You all should watch the Mike Malony videos on the “Hidden Secrets of Money”

Member: petro $$ -thank Kissinger

Member: I think the RV will happen when we LEAST expect...the whole "build us up" get excited, then the down-turn is a tactic....then when you are not paying attention like before..BOOM!! IMO lol

Member: 10's of TRILLIONS of derivatives are coming do over the next month, & they have NO WAY to pay for them. They have to RV NOW

Member: Many times worse then the dirty 30's --if it doesn't happen...soon!

MZ: Yes….1929 has nothing on what we are going through now…..we are setting up for a huge crash….

Member: The Creature from Jekyll Island is a great read on the USD/petrodollar/Fed

Member: When the "PTB" Tell us to "Be Quiet" and Don't talk about this or That, everything slows down, little Intel, little info. It's TIME NOT TO BE QUIET. We must tell the PTB we will NOT BE QUIET ANYMORE!!!!

Eagleone2025: MILITARY MOVEMENT… WHITE HOUSE HAS BEEN GIVEN OTHER DEALS BY SOME EUROPEAN HATS… CHINA RUSSIA AND AMERICA ARE IN VERY CLOSE TALKS WITH THE FRICTION TAKING PLACE IN IRAN…. THE OIL WAY OF HORMUZ IS SO VERY IMPORTANT

Member: I'm betting trade deal is done today or tomorrow being Chinese officials and elders are here. ****** and the day after the RV is finally let go forward.

MZ: there are a lot of paid shills out there discrediting many intel providers…..we should ask ourselves “why”??

Member: I ALWAYS at least look when other's are discrediting in any area...Don't follow the CROWD

Member: Here ya go peeps - Fiat Currency: When did the US become a fiat currency? Fiat Currency Collapse: Recent History. A more recent example is the case of the Bretton Woods Agreement. This system was agreed upon in 1944 with 44 countries participating. ... The International Monetary Fund (IMF) was established as a result with an aim to monitor exchange rates and lend reserve currencies to nations. https://multi-act.com/evolution-of-money-drawbacks-of-the-fiat-currency-system/

MZ: We know its inevitable…….the reset will happen…we have to move back to real value

Markz: "They are still moving forward" 5/9/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum