Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?"

2 posters

Go down

TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" Empty TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?"

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 10, 2019 1:51 pm

FloridaK:
Well I guess everyone is disappointed and not talking. I am confused right now.

GraceRenewed:
As far as we know we are still in a good place just waiting as usual… be patient. Neutral space is where we are.

Yada:
We are not back at the starting line. We are still in great shape.

Pollywallydoodle:
Look at it this way; the RV is the carrot (for Iraq) and sanctions are the stick. The U.S. just put their thumb down hard on Iraq/Iran. More stick- no carrot.

DocSavage:
I've always looked at these time when we are told the banks are on alert as like head fakes for some purpose or other. I really don't think they are going to give that much of a warning. I actually feel like we are more likely to go now than we were a week ago.

Bodyman:
In reality, I would not think it would take more than 24hrs for the bank and exchange personnel to be ready once the "go" is given... I can wait that long standing on my head....well almost lol

Joseph11:
I have 2 wealth managers at 2 separate banks i I have remained in contact with for more than 4 years. Because of me, they own all of the currencies that we talk about. They are totally upbeat right now, and told me to be ready, and that everything is closer than anybody can even imagine. (This is) not hopium, but straight talk from some very high-end bankers. They both called me this afternoon. I did not call them.

CruiseControl:
Is WF Basel 4 yet? I know they are Basel 3

Yada:
Basel 4 requirements are not until the end of this year,,,,,and that is not making currency asset backed,,,it only backs the assets,,or all the investment tools and products, of the bank,,,money is not one of them

RVAlready:
I think Basel 4 is not required for the RV….. Primary asset backing would be done by UST, not the banks

Yada:
yes,,banks assets,,your talking their loans, credit cards, cd's and all investment tools etc so if they fail on those products, the percentage they held back will be covered and not effect the rest of the market like it did in 2008 but currency is not on the list….Correct already,,not a RV requirement,,,if anything, it should inform us future investors that the bank is covered,,,,basel 3 is to a bank like FDIC is for the customer against losses

Robert001:
Been thinking all afternoon and have come to the conclusion that the big talks tonight with China in DC hold the key to our quest. China has big contracts in Iraq now, China has huge interests in Vietnam And tomorrow at 12:01 the huge new tariffs of 25% goes into effect,,, IF the US and China do not reach a deal on trade tonight. I think the RV hinges on this deal.

Yada:
Agreed Robert,,,I thought there has already been given the initial consent, just have to sign on the dotted line,,

TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" Empty Re: TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?"

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 22, 2019 12:37 am

Basel IV only effects how banks count their money, nor is it any more mandatory than any of the previous agreements. It is strictly voluntary. A set of recommended guidelines to a nations regulators which are free to adopt in whole, in part or not at all.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" 2805820865  TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" 2805820865  TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" 2805820865  TNT: "Is WF Basel 4 yet?" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum