Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project

Go down

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project Empty Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project

Post by claud39 Wed May 08, 2019 9:22 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project[/size]

08 May 2019 - 11:08 am

[size=32]Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project 7-5-201902
[/size]

The Cabinet held its regular meeting in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi.
The Cabinet received a briefing on negotiations led by Iraq’s Ministry of Oil with ExxonMobil and PetroChina on the Southern Iraq Integrated Project.
The Southern Iraq Integrated Project is a mega energy and infrastructure scheme consisting of building oil pipelines, storage facilities and a seawater supply project to inject water from the Gulf into reservoirs to increase oil production and Iraq’s export capacity.
The Cabinet discussed support measures for the agricultural sector with the aim of increasing self-sufficiency and food security in Iraq.
The Cabinet reviewed the successful implementation of the expedited payment scheme to farmers which ensures that they get paid within 48 hours of delivering their wheat harvest to grain marketing centres across Iraq.
The Cabinet also discussed several other initiatives and policies.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-southern-iraq-integrated-project/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project Empty Iraq is heading to build the largest oil investment project

Post by claud39 Thu May 09, 2019 9:58 am

[size=36][rtl]Iraq is heading to build the largest oil investment project[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday, 08 May 2019

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project 980-Alsabbaq

Baghdad / Farah Al-Khafaf

Oil expert counted the project of southern Iraq integrated (package) one of the largest investment projects in Iraq 
For decades.
Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced on Tuesday the approval of the Council of Ministers on the project to be implemented by ExxonMobil and Petrojina, indicating that Iraq will receive according to preliminary estimates of the project revenues exceeding 400 billion dollars, in addition to the provision of tens of thousands of 
Jobs chances. 

increase production
"The project aims to extend oil pipelines, storage facilities and a marine supply project to pump water from the Gulf to the fields of Artawi and the Ben Omar river through the associated pipelines," said expert Hussein al-Marzark. "The project is necessary to increase the production capacity of Iraq from Oil ".
The prime minister said in his weekly press conference: "The value of the project is 53 billion dollars, and the duration of 30 years, as Iraq will receive 88 percent of the estimate exceeds 400 billion dollars," explaining that "Iraq needs to pump water to succeed what is known as pressure In the wells, and the project aims to develop the fields of Artawi and Ben Omar and increase their production of oil to more than 500 thousand barrels per day and the production of 900 mummified gas ».

Final stages
"So far, projects need years to reach agreements," he said. "So far, the agreement between the oil ministry and Exxon Mobil and Petrojina has not been signed, but the agreement is in its final stages."
"In 2015, the Ministry of Oil and Exxon Mobil (US multinational) and the Chinese company were in talks to introduce the sea water project within the project to develop oil fields in Basra," he said.
High revenues
The Ministry of Oil, has confirmed the objective of the South Integrated Project development of oil fields, indicating that "this project includes the development of a number of fields, as well as the development of Iraqi oil exports."
"The project will generate high revenues and finance itself," she said.
Al-Marzouq added that "the integrated South project, and in the event of completion will contribute to strengthen the situation of Iraq in the world oil markets, especially as it will remove any fears of the decline of national production, as it will result in increased production and fortitude." 

Oil growth
On the other hand, the International Monetary Fund mission to Iraq expected to increase the rate of oil growth by (5.4 percent). 

http://alsabaah.iq/8514/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%87-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project Empty What does the Integrated South Iraq Project mean?

Post by claud39 Mon May 13, 2019 4:12 pm

What does the Integrated South Iraq Project mean?

Monday 13 May 2019

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project Irq_2104639368_1557775495

[ltr]Baghdad, July 3 (Xinhua) - The Council of Ministers approved the "Integrated South" project, according to the leaks. According to the leaks, the value of the contract between the Iraqi government and ExxonMobil and PetroChina to implement the integrated South project is $ 53 billion.[/ltr]
[ltr]According to sources close to the government, the goal of the integrated South project, is to develop oil fields and raise production in southern Iraq, where the Gulf water will be used through a pipeline to the fields, to fill the cavities caused by oil extraction, and increase pressure in wells, which will increase In oil production.[/ltr]
[ltr]In a subsequent decision, the Council of Ministers decided to support and support the Ministry of Oil in its actions in signing the contract of southern Iraq integrated to achieve its objectives envisaged.[/ltr]
[ltr]"This comes after the Council is informed of the ongoing negotiations between the Ministry of Oil and ExxonMobil and PetroJaina on the project," a statement from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said.[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out that "the decision of the Council came on the basis of what was presented by the Prime Minister in an emergency during the meeting of the Council of Ministers, and the importance of the project as a giant and unique projects."[/ltr]
[ltr]In parallel, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said earlier that Iraq will receive according to preliminary estimates of the project of southern Iraq integrated revenues exceeding 400 billion dollars.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The cabinet approved the project to be implemented by ExxonMobil and Petrojina," Abdul Mahdi said at his weekly conference.[/ltr]
[ltr]"This huge project will save tens of thousands of jobs," he said, adding that "everything has been settled and there is a preliminary agreement on the project."[/ltr]
[ltr]"The project started its study in 2015, and it has nothing to do with the file of sanctions against Iran or others," he said, noting that the value of the project is 53 billion dollars, and 30 years, and Iraq will receive 88 percent of the estimate exceeds 400 billion dollars " .[/ltr]
[ltr]"Iraq needs to pump seawater into the fields for the success of what is known as underground pressure in the wells. The project aims to develop the fields of Artawi and Ben Omar and increase their production of oil to more than 500,000 barrels per day and produce 900 cubic meters of gas."[/ltr]
[ltr]Iraq, OPEC's second-largest oil exporter, aims to boost production cut by decades of war and sanctions and is now close to signing a $ 53 billion energy deal. The cabinet has voted on Iraq's integrated southern project, The council also briefed on the ongoing negotiations between the Ministry of Oil and ExxonMobil of China and PetroChina on the project.[/ltr]
[ltr]And on the related see the oil expert Hamza Jeweler, "The project includes more than one system contains each one of them many projects.[/ltr]
[ltr]Al-Jawahiri added that "the first system is to treat the sea water and transfer to the fields to be pumped in the wells and then to the oil fields, stressing that" each system will supply all the southern oil fields in quantities of water, which in turn need pipes and water treatment plants.[/ltr]
[ltr]The Jeweler pointed to the existence of another system is the collection of oil and storage and then export, which includes 62 projects were completed 22 projects, pointing out that "the bulk of the system contains reservoirs containing more than 60 large water tank, the amount of storage for the equivalent of seven days of Iraqi oil production.[/ltr]
[ltr]Al-Jawahiri said there are two oil fields, namely Rattawi and Nahr Omar, which are supposed to develop and produce half a million barrels for the two fields, noting that there are large quantities of gas in the two fields, up to 560 million cubic feet of gas. Petrochemicals.[/ltr]
[ltr]Jawhari said that the integrated South system estimated at about 53 billion dollars over a period of 30 years and that the administration of up to 400 billion dollars in 30 years. Finished[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=fr&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faynaliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D119757&sandbox=1
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project Empty Basra Council: The government transferred oil contracts to US companies despite the tense atmosphere

Post by claud39 Sat May 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Basra Council: The government transferred oil contracts to US companies despite the tense atmosphere

25/05/2019

Cabinet discusses Southern Iraq Integrated Project %D8%AB%D8%BA%D8%AB%D8%BA-696x435

Information / Private ..
The Basra provincial council on Saturday criticized the government's move to refer the integrated South oil project to US companies in a tense atmosphere, calling on the government to refer oil contracts to companies of neutral countries from the axis of conflict and threats of war.
"The Iraqi government is currently required to spare Iraq any losses in light of the tension and threats of the war led by Washington," council member Ahmed Abdul Hussein told Al-Maaloumah .
"Despite the crisis and the threats of the US war, the Iraqi government referred the integrated South Oil Project to US investment companies," he said, adding that "it is possible to expose Iraq to substantial material losses."
He added that "the project referred to include all the oil fields in the southern provinces to increase exports," calling on the central government to "review them and refer contracts to Asian companies or Chinese or countries

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/05/25/408308/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum