Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners

Go down

Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners Empty Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners

Post by claud39 Mon May 06, 2019 7:27 am

Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners

05/06/2019

Know the new traffic fines for violators of vehicle owners 14971

Economy News _ Baghdad

Al-Iktissar News published the new traffic fines against violators of vehicle owners. These fines were imposed in the new traffic law voted by the House of Representatives, which includes 50 articles. 

According to the law, these materials varied into imprisonment and fines according to the type and damage of the offense.

The following is a summary of the fines and the amount of the financial fine:

1. Any person who commits the following acts shall be fined 200,000 dinars.

Failure to comply with the traffic sign or signal.

B - driving the vehicle with carelessness and ruthlessness.

C - driving the vehicle faster than the prescribed by law.

H - walk reverse direction (Roncade).

PVC blinds or deformed glass.

Driving without registration plates.

2. Any person who commits the following acts shall be fined 100,000 dinars.

A - not to cover the load of all pregnancy vehicles.

B - exceeded the height of the load.

C - not stop at the exit of the secondary road to the main road.

H- Violation of data and instructions issued by public traffic.

3. Any person who commits the following acts shall be fined 50,000 dinars.

(A) Vehicle driving with a non-vehicle-type market license.

B - the use of high-light xenon and additional protocols.

C - not to renew the market holiday.

H- Stand in a forbidden place.

Use of the aerial antenna.

D - the violation of the marks and ground.

4- A penalty of not less than one month and not more than two years or a fine of not more than one million dinars or both penalties shall be imposed on anyone who caused permanent harm or disability due to driving the vehicle without observing the laws and regulations.

5 - A penalty of imprisonment for a period of not less than one year and not exceeding three years or a
fine not exceeding one million dinars or both penalties shall be imposed on anyone who drives hisvehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

6. A person who assaults the traffic man shall be punished by imprisonment for a period not exceeding three years.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted at its 17th session held on Sunday, the new traffic law.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16526
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum