Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money

Go down

Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money Empty Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 05, 2019 10:09 pm

Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money

Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money 14871

Meeting of the Integrity Committee with officials of the Ministry of Oil

30/04/2019

Economy News Baghdad

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee recognizes the difficulty of recovering Iraqi funds deposited in banks and banks distributed among 40 Arab and foreign countries before 2003.

Successive governments have relied on foreign lawyers to recover money but without interest, while lawyers' fees for nearly $ 9 million have been required by the government to pay them.

The last meeting of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee was held last Sunday to host the members of the fund-recovery fund, which includes representatives of the Integrity Commission, the Ministries of Justice, Finance, Commerce, the State Council, the Intelligence Service, and the Accountability and Justice Commission.

The member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Sabah al-Ukaili, said the purpose of the amendment was to "amend the recovery fund law to determine the functions of this fund in the recovery of funds before or after 2003", adding that "the file of recovery from the thorny, large and complex files."

The Iraqi government has established a fund called "Fund for the recovery of Iraq's funds" after the passage of Law No. 9 of 2012 to recover Iraqi funds smuggled abroad before 2003.

"The former regime was hiring officials in the Iraqi state to open financial accounts in their names in a number of Arab and international banks," said al-Ukaili in an interview with the newspaper Al-Mawtazah News. "These funds are now being held in these banks and banks."

He added that "these banks and Arab and non-Arab banks distributed among forty countries booked these funds on the grounds that they do not have information about customers," pointing out that the information available that some of them have died, others in prisons and others do not have the Iraqi state information about them.

"The figures of these people are not known to the Iraqi state, making it difficult to recover these large and large sums," he said, revealing that "some of the people registered in their accounts part of these funds have agreed to hand over their funds."

The member of the Integrity Committee reveals that "the Iraqi state has become a city of nine million dollars for international lawyers commissioned since 2003 and until this moment to recover these amounts reserved for foreign and Arab banks and banks," pointing out that "some of these funds related to Iraqi ships anchored in Italian ports And Egypt pays the government taxes to these two countries since the days of the former regime. "

"Deciphering this problem inherited from the days of the previous regime is almost difficult," he said.

For his part, confirms the MP Talal al-Zobaie coalition, that "intersections between the Ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs and the Integrity Commission has caused confusion in the receipt of money smuggled out of Iraq," pointing out that "there are property and cash in Iraq outside work to recover."

Al-Zobaie, who was the head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee at the previous session, said that "there are amounts of money registered in the names of people grew and rose through the profits of banks and banks deposited in them," stressing that "these banks and banks are distributed among more than forty countries "He said.

Al-Zobaie said that the Iraqi state's negotiations with the people registered with Iraq's money in their accounts "is difficult because they are looking for percentages of these funds with the lawyers claim their wages." He added that "the contraband after 2003 belong to Iraqi officials who have escaped arrest warrants."

"There are lawyers from the Italian, French, American and British nationalities who are appointed by the state to recover these amounts," he said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16468

Iraq owes $ 9 million to foreign lawyers charged with recovering Saddam money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum