Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government

Go down

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government Empty UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government

Post by claud39 Fri May 03, 2019 12:47 pm

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government Doc-P-199954-636924987930324437

BAGHDAD / The 
UN Special Representative for the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), Janine Hens Blaschart, visited Friday in Sinjar district and some areas of Kirkuk province, where a set of recommendations were made to the central Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

"The world will remember in August the horrific events that took place in Iraq five years ago when a terrorist organization raided the north of the country," said the UN Special Representative, Reel Webb and Tregmett Al-Ghad Press, during a meeting with social and religious figures in Sinjar. The unified administration and the provision of security and reconstruction, is not only a guarantee of justice, but to prevent the region from turning into a breeding ground for intolerance and conflict again. " 
"I call upon the Iraqi government and KRG to consult local authorities in Sinjar to establish local and security authority without delay and to facilitate the reconstruction and return of IDPs," she said.
She also met the Governor of Kirkuk, Farhad Salim Atrushi, to see the obstacles to the continued hosting of Kirkuk to a large number of displaced persons, especially from the Yezidis, while expressing surprise at the continued many people in Sinjar and some other areas in Kirkuk and around the city of Mosul, To live in tents, despite the liberation of their land from the control of the organization.

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/199954/%D9%85%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government Empty Minister of Planning discusses the reality of the humanitarian issue with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat May 04, 2019 7:41 am

Minister of Planning discusses the reality of the humanitarian issue with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq

2019-05-03

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government 155689829226b2f1171f2dd702c7c4a5ced4e1ea9d--unami

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received on Thursday the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Janine Hines-Plasschart, and the head of the International Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) and the delegation accompanying them. And possible ways to support efforts to restore stability and recovery in liberated areas.
Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi, during the meeting, praised the active efforts of the United Nations programs in Iraq, calling for more international support to provide a secure and stable environment in the liberated areas that contribute to increasing the voluntary return of all displaced persons, especially the Yazidi component of Sinjar district.
Stressing the ministry's efforts in its vision of sustainable development 2030 to fight poverty, provide employment opportunities and develop the private sector. He pointed out working with the relevant authorities in the central government and local governments to organize the voluntary return of the remaining displaced persons during the current year of about 1,500,000. The actual 90% of them to their liberated areas.
For her part, Mrs. Hines-Plaschart praised the vision of the Ministry of Planning and its efforts to consolidate national and international efforts towards stability, recovery and reconstruction, stressing the keenness and readiness of the United Nations to provide more support to the government and people of Iraq.

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government 155689829226b2f1171f2dd702c7c4a5ced4e1ea9d--unami

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=619

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government Empty During the first national conference to discuss the voluntary national report for sustainable development 2030 Minister of Planning stresses the importance of communication with Iraqi immigrant skills and embrace and invest in the development of Iraqi exp

Post by claud39 Sat May 04, 2019 7:44 am

During the first national conference to discuss the voluntary national report for sustainable development 2030 Minister of Planning stresses the importance of communication with Iraqi immigrant skills and embrace and invest in the development of Iraqi expertise

2019-05-04

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government 1556961378a2e5097f42d8d496eaca777cad9f98d6--%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9_2030

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi said on Thursday that the voluntary national report on sustainable development comes as a result of sincere efforts, which resulted in a national gesture that is a glimmer of hope for a new Iraq. 
This came during a speech by the Minister at the National Conference to review and discuss the first voluntary national report on the vision of sustainable development 2030 organized by the Ministry of Planning in cooperation with the United Nations Development Program, 
Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi said that the Ministry of Planning has taken upon itself to develop a full vision of the magnitude of the challenges Iraq is going through and to measure it with the size of its capabilities with the capabilities and expertise of its sons at home and abroad. He pointed out that there are many ways to overcome these challenges through many successful work strategies Through which it can achieve optimal building for the Iraqi citizen, establish good governance rules, replace smart systems, diversify the economy led by the private sector, supervise and follow up the public sector in addition to enhancing the rule of law, order and internal security and achieve real sustainable development in different Sectors, and stressed the Minister of the need to pay attention to competencies and invest in the best way to serve the country and provide the best services to citizens,
For his part, the Director of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq, Mr. Vakhtang Svanidz said that the completion of the first voluntary report of the Republic of Iraq shows the tireless and real efforts to look forward to the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people towards a better future, adding that the 2030 sustainable development plan was adopted by all member states of the United Nations In conjunction with the efforts of the Minister of Planning and the Ministry in the preparation of Iraq's sustainable development plan 2030 and the first voluntary report. This is an encouraging start to achieving the goals of sustainable development and settling them in Iraq.
It is worth mentioning that the conference included several presentations on the Iraqi government 's efforts towards the settlement of the goals of sustainable development by Dr. Mahdi Keywords , former secretary general of the Council of Ministers and Dr. Maher Hammad, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning and a number of professors and experts in the field of sustainable development  
while participated in the conference a number of governors and agents Messrs . Ministries, public directors, representatives of the private sector and civil society organizations, as well as representatives of a number of international organizations operating in Iraq.

UN Special Representative visits Sinjar and announces "calls" to the Iraqi government 1556961378a2e5097f42d8d496eaca777cad9f98d6--%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9_2030

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=622
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum