Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?"

Go down

KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" Empty KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?"

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 02, 2019 9:43 pm

KTFA:

Iobey777:  Wednesday Night CC “Dessert” Notes for 5-1-19

HERE ARE THE NOTES FROM TONIGHT'S DESSERT! FRANK GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED ME TO POST THEM IN HERE TONIGHT! PLEASE THANK HIM! KEEP IN MIND THAT PLTRCC=PLEASE LISTEN TO THE RECORDED CC!! ENJOY!

ON MONDAYS WE DO A CC WHICH IS VERY ​HEAVY WITH INFO  
THEN​ ​ON WED WE DO A DESSERT

IT'S FROM THE FAB 4  ( Note:  Guessing who is the Fab4-- IMF, UST, WB, BIS???  Maybe CBI or GOI ???? )

THERE'S A LOT GOING ON WITH THE MR IN IRAQ AND THE FAB 4 IS GIVING OUT SPARKS

THEY ARE ENLIGHTENING US WITH UNDERSTANDING 

​EXAMPLE ​YESTERDAY THE IMF, PART OF THE FAB 4 

A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO WAS WORKING WITH THE AMF, THE EQUIVALENT OF THE IMF
TO CONTINUE WITH THE OTHER COUNTRIES WHO WANT WHAT IRAQ HAS  
I WANT WHAT IRAQ HAS !!

I HATE DT (donald Trump) , AMERICA, BUT I WANT WHAT THEY GOT 

SO IRAN, IS THE FIRST ONE TO BOW DOWN AND SAY OK! I TOLD YOU SO!
THAT'S HUGE

SO THE IMF COMES OUT RIGHT AFTER THAT ..STOP THE AUCTIONS!

THEY REALLY WANT THEM TO SAY THEY ARE ART 8, BUT IRAQ IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO THAT 

IT WAS AN OPINIONATED PIECE..YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT IS THE IMF'S OPINION!! 

THEY CAN'T TELL THEM LIFT THE 3 ZEROS, PLTRCC 

THEY CAN'T STOP THE AUCTIONS! INFLATION WOULD GO HIGHER !
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS LIFT THE 3 ZEROS OR CHANGE THE AUCTIONS!

WHEN YOU LIFT THE 3 ZEROS​....​ PLTRCC  

I DON'T BELIEVE THERE ARE ANY DELAYS!  I BELIEVE IT IS GETTING DONE! 

THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?
ALAK YOU ARE REWARDED..THANK YOU MR​.​ ​PRESIDENT!! 

MEANWHILE..RING A DING..IT'S US IN CHINA PLTRCC!!

CHINA WHAT DO YOU WANT? UH WE WANT MORE...HA HA ​!!!

​WHEN DO YOU WANT IT? SO CHINA WANTS TO NEGOTIATE AGAIN​!!

​NOW I TOLD YOU SO IF THESE CONVERSATIONS ...DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE VIETNAM ECONOMY?

HERE' WHAT YOU GOING TO DO..HELP VIETNAM. ​..​ ​PLTRCC!!​

CMON HELP YOUR LITTLE BROTHER VIETNAM 

I LOVE YA...YA'LL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER

THE FAB 4 IS TALKING TO THEM  YOU DON'T STOP AUCTIONS..THEY TRANSCEND BY LIFTING THE VALUE OF THE IQD!

PRAY FOR WS HE IS BACK IN THE HOSPITAL..WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT IT IS, BUT PRAY FOR HIM 

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY WIFE​, WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS!

​IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!
Don961:  Financial inclusion and sustainable development

Wednesday 01 May 2019

Dr.. In the name of Brahimi

This year's celebration of financial inclusion comes under the slogan of "Financial Inclusiveness and Sustainable Development", recognizing the importance of sustainable development as a strategic goal for its people and what it can accomplish if it is reached. And the ability to be in harmony with it.

On April 27 of each year, the date of the establishment of the Arab Monetary Fund was chosen to be the day of financial inclusion. However, celebrations in the Arab countries continue for a week to spread culture and banking services and try to integrate the deportees financially to benefit from the opportunities of excellence Yeh across the banking sector.

The celebrations began in Iraq last Thursday and included a number of events, including a workshop at the Central Bank and seminars in a number of universities as well as an exhibition of services in cultural and commercial centers in Baghdad and Basra as well as a number of schools by representatives of banks as well as a story contest A number of free accounts and credit cards were presented to the public as well as the distribution of tariff brochures for the services provided by banks and payment companies.

These activities give positive images of the Iraqi banking sector and the state of recovery witnessed by this sector, especially after more than a year of the disappearance of the margin that existed between the official exchange rate and the market price and the banks during this period to look for new outlets for investment and compensation for the gains that it provided ,

Which proves that we are on the right track in building the banking system and therefore the work on the application of the concept of financial inclusion will enhance the role of development of banks in the Iraqi economy, especially with the need for funding in the real sector corresponded capacity of banks through the size of the Where it is available, especially small and medium-sized enterprises that contribute to the improvement in the proportion of financial inclusion in Iraq, where it reached 23 percent in the past year after it was 11 percent in 2014 and the proof of the success of the special financial inclusion efforts.   link
Samson:  Abdelmahdi concludes his visit to Germany for Paris

2019/5/2 13:29 

The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, ended his visit to Germany on Thursday to Paris, France. "Abdul Mahdi concluded his visit to Germany for Paris," his office said in a brief statement. 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi arrived in Berlin on Monday evening.  The Prime Minister from Berlin announced the signing of important agreements with Germany in several areas, including energy. 

He pointed out that among these agreements is the signing of a four-axis agreement with Siemens Corporation worth 14 billion dollars to implement large projects in the field of electricity.    LINK
BlaqueBeauty:  gold backed you say? 

Samson:  :  An unprecedented attack by central banks on the purchase and storage of gold

2019/5/2 13:21

Global central banks continue to carry out the largest historic attack on the purchase of gold. This has been going on since 2010. The most prominent reasons are the global financial crisis that erupted in 2008 and the geopolitical uncertainties sweeping the world, along with the desire to ease the dollar peg, according to follow-up experts.

Statistics show that about 34,000 tonnes of yellow metal is currently in the coffers of global central banks, or 17 percent of the total gold produced in history. At the current market price of an ounce, that "sleeper" wealth is worth $ 1.4 trillion, equivalent to Australian or Spanish output, for example.

After a 20-year sell-off, central banks have been buying heavily since 2010, with purchases in 2018 reaching almost half a century ago. Demand is steady and strong, according to market experts, but the question arises:

Why is this demand for the yellow metal at a time when digital and virtual currencies topped their heads? In other words, how can one explain a classical behavior practiced by our forefathers since ancient times in parallel with the millennium generation, which only knows the digital world? What is the need for central banks to gold? Or to these huge amounts of it?

"At the end of the 20th century, the appetite of these banks was open to the sale of the ounces," says an expert in the field. In Belgium, the Netherlands, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Britain, Germany, Switzerland ... and even the International Monetary Fund sold March. This has contributed to the elimination (or liquefaction) of gold price fluctuations in that period, together with the entry of a strong new international currency, the Euro. Some countries have sold gold because their budget deficits have increased and they wanted to invest in assets that generate returns instead of the precious metal that does not generate any returns. " The gold was then glistening, prompting the writers of economists in that period to describe as «useless and useless», especially as it no longer enters the equation of monetary policies and currency coverage.

The situation continued until the financial crisis broke out. In the beginning, Western central banks stopped selling, and then buying started by the emerging countries, which have increased their presence strongly in international trade flows - led by China, which showed an appetite for demand and accumulation, and in the interest of the producing countries, of course.  The 2008 crisis also showed that liquidity was a high risk for all investors as well as for central banks. At that time, the global financial system was relatively free of free access to the dollar; gold turned into a safe haven. 

Central banks in emerging countries are trying to diversify their reserves away from a "single dollar" to ease the link in the US currency "as much as possible", including geopolitical considerations, structural change in international trade and long-term outlook for the dollar.

Gold buyers have now expanded to include Turkey, Argentina, India, Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand, whose central banks seek to diversify their reserves. In addition, China, which currently has about $ 79 billion in coffers, is buying up as a tool to increase confidence in the yuan.  But the most striking and prominent is in Russia. 

In 2018, Moscow bought 274 tons of gold, an unprecedented amount, and in parallel with Russia's liquidation of its US treasury bonds. With this additional accumulation, Russia is approaching stockpiles that the Soviet Union had before its collapse in 1990. If purchases continue until the end of the year, Russia will reach the level of France, which has the world's fourth-largest gold stockpile.

So Russia and China are now entering the club of countries with a thousand tons and more, along with the United States, which alone accounts for a quarter of the world's gold reserves, Germany, Italy, France and Switzerland. 

But the gold stocks in Russia and China remain below the dollar's inventory, unlike other countries in comparison.   LINK

KTFA CC Notes: Frank26: "THIS WHOLE CC IS IMO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, DO I?" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum