Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19

Go down

MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 Empty MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 02, 2019 9:31 pm

MZ: I am a little salty this morning…..I was expecting to wake up wealthy today….

MZ:  Our folks were told last night in Reno about 10pm that there was a hang up in England so nothing would be happening until Thursday.  They were told that sometime after lunch to be expecting….they were told that today is migration day

Member:  Soon after lunch in Reno would be after 3pm EDT.

MZ: People in Iraq say that everything –all paperwork- was given to the IMF and its all in their hands…..they are expecting today is the day.

MZ: Bonds in Switzerland were not allowed to be traded yet…and no updates on CMKX packages yet today.

Q: When do you see the rv now ? Still Friday?

MZ: Still expecting 800 numbers on Friday..my concern now is we won’t be banking until Monday now.

Member:  Monday would be fine...if it is really Monday!

MZ: No… Mr. Cottrell has not been paid yet…but he is expecting to…..

Member:  MARK,... thinking Mr. C will be paid just before us ... so fast we wont know

Q: Are redemption center workers restricted on how far they can be from redemption centers?

MZ: Yes…they will be told whether or not to go anywhere over weekends and if they are on call or not…also they can exchange but will not have any access to their funds until they have finished their jobs in exchanging all of us first.

Q: How many "Redemption Centers"??

MZ: Not sure…I know there are many regional…I know there are 3 close to me..I think there are quite a few

Eagleone2025: DEALS ARE BEING WORK OUT IN UK

Q: will the British be able to exchange ?

Eagleone2025: YES THE BRITS WILL EXCHANGE

Q: What does England have to do with it?

MZ: We all have to go at the same time…

Member:  Only thing I read yesterday about England, was that May fired her defense minister. Did this have something to do with the delay?

MZ: We were told to watch England 2 hours before all hell broke loose in England and then it did…….

Member:   Dont forget that London is a major financial centre

Q: is the hang up in England worked out

MZ: I am told it is worked out….it had to do with release of dollars……

Q:  Markz....Is T May trying to block the release????

MZ: yes I was told something she did was blocking or stalling the release…I do not know the specifics…keep in mind the central banks are headquartered out of London…so the delay could have been the banking establishment there.

Member:  Mnuchin was the problem here - May is the problem there – FYI

nflemingjr: NO IT MAINLY HAD TO DO WITH PLATFORM TRADING

nflemingjr: THE IQD HAD TO BE TRADING ON THE EXCHANGE IN HONG KONG FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS AND ONCE THAT HAPPENED THEN EVERYONE THAT CAN SEE THE FUNDS BUT DO NOT HAVE ACCESS WOULD MADE LIQUID AND THE 800 #'S WOULD BE RELEASED.

Member:  UK Security Level status is Severe (highly likely) - one below Critical (imminent)

MZ: Many Gov. contacts really do feel that an attack could be immiminant.

Q: nfleming Jr has the IQD started trading in Hong Kong ?

nflemingjr: THE IQD WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE STARTED ON TUESDAY BUT IT DID NOT GET TRADED THAT DAY AND IT WAS SUPPOSE TO START LAST NIGHT FINALLY.

Member:  Trump asked for a $4B cash infusion for humanitarian project on the border????

MZ: Yes he did…for humanitarian purposes at the border…but he also worked out a infrastructure deal with the Democrats……for about 2 billion dollars…and he said within 2 weeks he wouldn’t need congress…I thought that was interesting…

Q; i heard the first and second tier is done and this is the third tier what is the four tier and how does the third and fourth tier effects us if can share public-ally

Member:  Posted on Dinar Chronicles: People have been watching private jets fly in and out all day..even people who do not know about exchange or GCR have been commenting about how many private jets they are seeing.

Member: Trump “wheels in the air” will be the start

MZ: I believe Trump takes to the air today ….definentely by the morning

nflemingjr: I have been told that everything has been worked out and that Trump has signed off and that there is nothing that he has to do.

Q:  @nflemingjr - maybe all he has to do is get out of the country?

Q: Fleming: Trump signed off on this awhile ago. So is this the Final Final GO he signed off on?

nflemingjr: EVERYTIME HE (Trump) SIGNS OFF IS A FINAL THEN THE MILITARY PUT A STOP TO IT FOR WHATEVER REASON OR IF THERE IS A CHANGE IN THE PROTOCOLS.

nfleming:  THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE GONE TWO WEEKS AGO BUT SOME BANKS WERE TRYING CHANGE THE ZIM RATES AND THERE WERE CLOSE TO 200 PEOPLE THAT WERE INVOLVED

MZ: I was just told that Abel-Danger is saying the GCR reset will happen about 2 today…..I rarely get a chance to watch their updates….feel free to post the video link if you guys want to

Member:  WooHoo! I follow Abel Danger (Field McConnell)

Member:  Abel Danger:
https://livestream.com/accounts/1990801/events/8664642?t=1556769821711

Member:  another Abel Danger link for today
https://livestream.com/abeldanger/events/8664642

Member:  Abel danger vid. https://youtu.be/8LDJdZitOoU

Member:  EAGLEONE ?? We have had Army Helicopters flying over for the past 2 days and we are a few miles from 2 WF banks What do you think about that ?

Eagleone2025: WE ARE IN A HIGH ALERT STATUS OVER AMERICA RIGHT NOW SINCE ALPHA-TANGO OPS TEAMS ARE ON STAND BY. AS I SAID BEFORE THE MILITARY TEAMS HAVE BEEN READY FOR A GREEN LIGHT.

Eagleone2025: WAITING FOR GREEN LIGHT THEY WILL GIVE A EXC. COMMAND WHEN THIS IS READY

Member:  : Eagleone, Good morning. Has the military been on high alert to the level that they are before now?

Eagleone2025: YES, TIMES PAST THEY WERE TOLD TO STAND DOWN.

Q: Why is this time different from times past?

Eagleone2025: THE DIFFERENCE NOW IS THERE ARE MORE CARDS ON THE TABLE AND DEALS ARE SIGN TO RELEASE THIS RV. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETE WITH UN IMF AND THE HEADS OF POWER.

Eagleone2025: BY THE WAY TEAMS PICK ON THIS ALPHA-TANGO OPERATION STANDS FOR AMERICA-TRUMP WHY SPECIAL OPS THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS EVENT I WILL TALK ABOUT THIS TONIGHT ON THE CALL.

Q: Are we waiting for the auctions to stop in Iraq?

MZ:  I was told they have already stopped in Iraq…and there has not been one recently…..

Q:  Any news on the lawsuit?

MZ: Lawsuits do not move quickly…..they are still gathering the paperwork , emails, screen shots of rates, …they have a huge amount of evidence and a very good case in the making….they are moving forward. Once they finish the discovery phase it will open up for others to join case.

nflemingjr: THERE ARE A LOT OF SMOKE AND MIRRORS, MISDIRECTION GOING ON AT THE MOMENT.

Member: : @nflemingjrIf this is happening regardless why would they not want us to know?

nflemingjr: THEY DO NOT WANT THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO KNOW ANYTHING.

Q:  @nflemingjr Anything else you can share?????

nflemingjr: THE LAST INFORMATION AND IT HAS NOT CHANGED THE ELDERS ARE VERY MAD AT THE US BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH AND THE AMOUNT OF GREED WITH THE AMERICAN BANKERS.

nflemingjr: I HAVE EXPLAINED BEFORE THAT BECAUSE OF GOLD CONTRACTS THAT I HAVE WITH THE TREASURY AND VARIOUS OTHER INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE VERY HIGHLY CONNECTED INCLUDING WITH SOME OF THE ELDERS .

nflemingjr: THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT IS MOVING AND HAS BEEN MOVED THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT THEY CAN GAME THE SYSTEM AND IT MAINLY HAS TO DO WITH THE ZIMS.

Q:  Will you post the 800# seconds/minutes after you get them if they give you permission to do so?

MZ: as fast as I can – if allowed

Member:  Be sure to take advantage of the “opportunity zone” investments in your area to yield 10% tax free on 5yr investment .. very good mention! We all need to find opportunity zones for our areas . This will be the most effective and easiest way to give blessings . I hope..

Eagleone2025: WE WILL GIVE INTEL UP DATES TONIGHT ON THIS CALL THIS CALL WILL BE VERY EYE OPENING.

MarkZ: "they are expecting today is the day" 5/2/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum