Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas

Go down

Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas Empty Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas

Post by claud39 Thu May 02, 2019 7:29 am

Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas

05/02/2019

Iraq announces its precautionary measures in anticipation of the cessation of Iranian gas 14907

Economy News _ Baghdad

Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban announced on Thursday that a number of precautionary measures will be taken to ensure the continuation of the work of electric power stations during the summer if Iranian gas stops. The Cabinet approved the transfer of the Maysan and Galayas gas investment contract to 300 million cubic feet per day for 30 months .

Al-Ghadhban said in a statement to the newspaper "Al-Sabah" and the official "Economic News", "The Ministry of Oil is working on the investment of gas to provide for the electric stations, has been direct exploitation and investment of gas field in Nasiriyah and stages, in addition to work to complete the rehabilitation and repair of gas pipeline From Kirkuk to Mosul gas station to ensure its operation and the system added additional cards. "

He added that "the ministry has taken precautionary measures, such as linking the national gas system with technical modifications so that the gas reaches Basmaa station, which supplies Baghdad with electricity, in addition to building large reservoirs of (kerosene), which is necessary for electric and gas plants and generators," stressing that " The government's interest is to increase the productive capacity provided to citizens during the summer. "

"If the Iranian gas stops pumping towards Iraq, the ministry will be able to deliver the local gas to Basmaya station in addition to providing large quantities of gas oil," he said, pointing out that "the ministry continues to increase it for the purposes of generating electricity but it is short-term plans, As the ministry is carrying out major projects to invest gas that burns. "

Al-Ghadhban pointed out that "the Council of Ministers approved the submission of the Ministry of Oil to refer the contract of investment of gas fields of Halfaia and Maysan card 300 million cubic feet per day, noting that the contract after the signing requires only 30 months to be integrated and ready for operation," pointing out that "the Ministry of Oil Is working with all that it has to be Iraq enough energy, which does not import gas or any products, but this takes some time, despite the emphasis on this trend. 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16490
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum