Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq

Go down

Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq Empty Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:45 pm

[size=42]Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq[/size]

[size=42]Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq 1037579212
[/size]

The First Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, held talks Tuesday (April 30th) with the Under-Secretary of State and the Russian President's Special Envoy for the Middle East and North Africa.
The Information Office of the First Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, in a statement received by the correspondent, " Sputnik " in Iraq, this evening, that MP Kaabi, the Under Secretary of State and the Special Envoy of the Russian President for the Middle East and North Africa, Mikhail Bogdanov. 

The statement added that al-Kaabi discussed with the envoy of Russian President Vladimir Putin the need to strengthen economic and trade cooperation and the course of bilateral relations of common interest between Iraq and Russia.

He stressed the need to activate the Russian investment in Iraq, pointing out that the investment climate in the country has become attractive and suitable for all major international companies.
The spokesman for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, Ahmed al-Sahaf, has revealed the agreement between the Iraqi and Russian sides by the end of June next to form a joint working group to select priority projects in the development of oil and gas.
"During the last meeting of the Iraqi-Russian Joint Commission, there was a series of discussions on oil and gas projects," Sahaf told SPOTNIK.
He added that "the Russian side expressed its readiness to participate Russian companies in the development of this sector in Iraq, particularly Gazprom to participate in the development of oil and gas fields as well as the development of gas infrastructure in Iraq," pointing out that "in order to achieve this goal agreed by the end of June of The current year on the formation of a joint working group of sectoral bodies between the two countries to select priority projects and discuss details of their future implementation.
"The two sides expressed their support to Lukoil in the implementation of projects, including the work of extraction and development in the field of West Qurna 2 with the continuation of the work of the committees formed to study the claims of Lukoil on the receipt of dues.
The meeting of the eighth session of the Iraqi-Russian Joint Commission was held in Baghdad last Thursday and resulted in the signing of several agreements and memorandums of understanding between the two countries in various fields.    

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/201904301040812821-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq Empty During his meeting with Putin's envoy to the Middle East .. Al-Kaabi stresses the need to activate the Russian investment in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 am

[size=32]During his meeting with Putin's envoy to the Middle East .. Al-Kaabi stresses the need to activate the Russian investment in Iraq[/size]

April 30, 2019  

Russian President's envoy discusses activating investment in Iraq WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-30-at-11.19.33-AM1-800x445

Al-Kaabi: Investment climate in Iraq has become attractive and suitable for all major international companies

Mr. Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, met on Tuesday, 2019/4/30, Mr. Mikhail Bogdanov, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Special Envoy of the Russian President for the Middle East and North Africa.

He discussed with Putin's envoy the need to strengthen economic and trade cooperation and the course of bilateral relations of common interest between Iraq and Russia, stressing the need to activate the Russian investment side in Iraq, pointing out that the investment climate in the country has become attractive and suitable for all major international companies.

Media Office of the 
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives 
2019/4/30

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/04/30/%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum