Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press

Go down

Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press Empty Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:00 pm

[size=32]Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press[/size]

April 24, 2019

Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press Dr-basher-2019-04-24-at-12.21-2-800x445

Dr. Bashir Haddad, Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, participated in the silver festival of the Kurdish press held by the ZINK Foundation to honor a number of cultural figures and journalists in Erbil.

Al-Haddad congratulated the journalists of Kurdistan in a speech delivered on the occasion of the 121th anniversary of the publication of the first Kurdish newspaper, stressing the importance of the press work and the role of the press in consolidating the values ​​of democracy and building the foundations of social justice and institution-building. He pointed out that writers and media should be supported for their role. Effective in the process of change, so as to enable them to perform their role professionally and impartially.

Al-Haddad pointed to the need for continued coordination and cooperation between the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate and the Journalists Syndicate in the Kurdistan Region to strengthen the link between them. He called on the Kurdistan Regional Government to implement all the requirements of professional and social journalists and to alleviate their daily suffering and protection. He also called on the press family to continuously strive for accuracy, , Develop skills, and benefit from experiences to process and edit information, and to know everything related to the profession of rules, laws, conditions and obligations, as well as the preparation and preparations necessary to deal with various variables and developments and the one W.

Media Office of the Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives 
April 24, 2019

Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press Dr-basher-2019-04-24-at-12.21-3

Dr. Bashir Haddad participates in the ceremony of the silver festival of the Kurdish press Dr-basher-2019-04-24-at-12.21-1

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/04/24/%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum