Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq

Go down

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq Empty Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:36 pm

[size=36]Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq[/size]

24/04/2019

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq 152442019_851cf293-2746-4d4d-920b-4a26cbc235e7

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Halbusi, on Wednesday, US companies to enter the work in Iraq and contribute to the restoration of infrastructure for liberated areas or those that lack services. 
The Information Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in a statement received / Mawazine News / copy, that "Halbusi, received a delegation from the Committee on Foreign Relations in the Senate, including both Senator Mt Romney of the Republican Party, and Senator Chris Murphy of the Democratic Party, Chargé d'Affaires of the US Embassy in Iraq
"The meeting discussed the continued security cooperation between Baghdad and Washington; to eliminate the cells of the organization calling for the terrorist, and to provide assistance; to return the displaced to the liberated areas and achieve stability."
He called on US companies to "get into Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction of liberated or underserved areas." 
For his part, the visiting delegation expressed "the aspiration of the United States of America to be a strong partner and prosperous; to play its regional role in the region," asserting "their support for Iraq in all fields."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=44032
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq Empty Saleh to US senator: Baghdad and Washington played an influential role in the stability of the region

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:43 pm

[size=36]Saleh to US senator: Baghdad and Washington played an influential role in the stability of the region[/size]

24/04/2019

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq 122442019_1d2b1901-9a7d-41dc-bdb3-5b44a8aa340d

BAGHDAD - 

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, during his meeting with US Senator Tammy Duckworth on Wednesday that Baghdad and Washington should play an influential role in the stability of the region and achieve peace. 
"Saleh, received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, US Senator from the Democratic Party Senator Tammy Duckworth and the accompanying delegation, in the presence of US Charge d'Affaires Joe Hood," said a presidential statement received by Mawazine News. 
Saleh stressed that "the two countries should play an influential role in stabilizing the region and achieving peace and prosperity for their people," praising "the role of the United States in the international coalition against terrorism and its contribution to upgrading the capabilities of the Iraqi security forces armament and training." 
He stressed,
In addition, the members of the delegation renewed "the support and support of the United States of Iraq to the people and government to achieve its aspirations, stability and prosperity and restore its role in the region and the world."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=44015
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq Empty Halabousi calls for supporting the Iraqi government in providing the requirements for the implementation of the government program

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Halabousi calls for supporting the Iraqi government in providing the requirements for the implementation of the government program

Wednesday, April 24,

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq NB-267583-636917190230862549

Baghdad

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halabousi called on Wednesday to support the Iraqi government in providing the requirements for the implementation of the government program, Vida confirmed a delegation from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, the support of their country to Iraq in all fields. 

Al-Halbusi's office said in a statement received by Al-Alsumaria News that "Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi today received a delegation from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, including Senator Mt Romney of the Republican Party, Senator Chris Murphy of the Democratic Party, Chargé d'Affaires of the US Embassy in Iraq.

"During the meeting, they discussed the continued security cooperation between Baghdad and Washington, to eliminate the cells of the organization calling for the terrorist, and to provide assistance, to return the displaced to the liberated areas and to achieve stability and reconstruction of Iraq." 

He called Halbusi, according to the statement, "the need to support the Iraqi government in providing the requirements for the implementation of the government program, and provide services through investment opportunities and the entry of companies to work in Iraq." 

For his part, the delegation stressed that "the United States looks forward to Iraq as a strong and prosperous partner after winning the organization of calling the terrorist efforts of his armed forces and the sacrifices of his sons," stressing "the support of their country to Iraq in all fields."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/267583/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8/ar#

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq Empty Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation continued support for the Iraqi armed forces

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm

[size=36]Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation continued support for the Iraqi armed forces[/size]

25/04/2019

Halabousi calls on US companies to enter Iraq 162542019_76d3510f-abd6-4d54-8821-2035ee967d43

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

President of the House of Representatives Mohammad al-Halbusi discussed with the US Senate delegation on Thursday the continued support of the Iraqi armed forces to eliminate extremist ideology. 
The Information Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in a statement received / Mawazine News / copy, that "Halbusi, received a delegation from the Committee on Foreign Relations in the US Senate, including Senator from the Republican Party of Utah Senator Mt Romney, The Democratic Party of the State of Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, and the presence of US Charge d'Affaires in Iraq, Joe Hood. " 
The two sides stressed the "continuity of communication and the development of relations between Iraq and the United States in all areas, most notably on the reconstruction and development and the return of displaced people to their cities."
And discussed the "contribution of US companies to work in Iraq, and support the government; to implement its government program; to provide services to citizens in the areas of energy, housing, health and education, and discussed the meeting continued support of security forces; 
Al-Halbusi stressed, "Iraq's keenness to continue communication with the United States, and activate bilateral cooperation in the interest of the two friendly peoples." 
For his part, the visiting delegation expressed "pleasure at the new reality in Iraq after the eradication of terrorism," stressing that "the United States and the US Senate, both Republican and Democratic seeks to be stable Iraq, and have strong relations with all his friends and partners." Ended 29 / 6 n

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=44201
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum