Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International Energy: Iraq can export solar power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power

Go down

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power Empty International Energy: Iraq can export solar power

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:30 am

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power

24/04/2019

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power 14789

Economy News _ Baghdad

DAMASCUS, (SANA) - President Barham Salih on Wednesday discussed with IAEA Chief Executive Fatih Berool ways to develop electricity in Iraq, while Berrol stressed the possibility of using solar energy in Iraq to use it to produce electricity and export energy abroad. 
"Saleh received Birul and stressed the importance of developing cooperation between Iraq and the international organization in the fields of energy and its use for development programs, improve the electrical system in the country and better manage the obstacles that lead to its loss," the media office of the presidency said in a statement received by " . 
He added that "Saleh stressed that Iraq is in dire need of upgrading the creative cards and scientists and put them in training courses and fellowships and take advantage of the expertise of the Agency to enhance their capabilities to serve their country and their people."
In his turn, Berrol presented an extensive review of the activities of his agency and programs carried out worldwide by the energy fields, expressing "readiness to develop the energy sectors in Iraq, especially the electricity sector." 
He stressed "the importance of using solar energy for use in the production of electricity and that if used correctly will make Iraq a source of energy."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16412
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power Empty Abdul Mahdi discusses oil and electricity files with the chief executive of the International Energy Agency

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:22 pm

Abdul Mahdi discusses oil and electricity files with the chief executive of the International Energy Agency

24/04/2019

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power Photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9-%D9%A0%D9%A4-%D9%A2%D9%A4_%D9%A2%D9%A2-%D9%A0%D9%A2-%D9%A5%D9%A5-696x464

Information / Baghdad
Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on Wednesday discussed oil, gas and electricity files with the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Fatih Birol.
"The Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received in his official office today, the Executive Director of the International Energy Agency Fatih Birul," the Information Office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by the information.
He added that "the two sides discussed cooperation in the field of energy and the work of the International Agency in the light of its report issued in 2019 and the book launched in cooperation with the ministries of oil and electricity under the title (the energy sector in Iraq - a road map for a brighter future), Iraq's pivotal role in the international oil markets and solutions to challenges Burning gas and electricity sector ".
The Prime Minister welcomed the increased cooperation and partnership between Iraq and the International Energy Agency, stressing that the government's program includes ambitious plans to reform Iraq's economy and revitalize it and develop the energy sector.
The Executive Chairman of the International Energy Agency praised the great success achieved by Iraq in the field of energy and great optimism of the vision and program of the Iraqi government towards renewable energy and its importance in the provision of energy and sustainability, and praised the team led by the Prime Minister and his ability to reform the energy sector in Iraq, stressing that Iraq is a key player in Global Energy.
"The meeting was attended by the director of the Middle East and North Africa program, Ali al-Saffar, and the Iraqi side, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban and Minister of Electricity Loay Khatib." End 25 n

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/24/402305/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power Empty International Energy: Generators in Iraq have spent more than one and a half times more than the electricity budget

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:09 am

International Energy: Generators in Iraq have spent more than one and a half times more than the electricity budget

Thursday, April 25,

International Energy: Iraq can export solar power NB-267674-636917938603404984

BAGHDAD ( 
Reuters) - Iraq's generators last year spent more than one-and-a-half times more than the electricity budget, the International Energy Agency (IEA) said on Thursday, citing the need for Iraq to rely on solar energy to generate electricity. 

"What the generators in Iraq have received during the past year has reached four billion dollars, which is more than one and a half times the budget of the Ministry of Electricity," the agency's secretary-general Fatih Berool told a joint press conference with Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban in Baghdad.

"The wages of generators in Iraq are very large, four times larger than what consumers in Germany pay for electricity," he said. 

"It is unacceptable," he said, calling for "strong and strong legislation to regulate this process." 

"Iraq is rich in solar energy," he said. 

It is noteworthy that Iraq suffers from a large shortage of electricity, which made most of the citizens turn to generators eligibility to compensate for that shortage.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/267674/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B6%D9%88%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA/ar
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum