Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday

Go down

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday Empty Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:49 pm

[size=36]Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday[/size]

24/04/2019

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday 212342019_E89873D5-C4FB-4448-A742-4A1F7E547A2F

Follow - up to the balance of News  

visit , Russian Deputy Prime Minister, Yuri Borisov, Baghdad on 24 and April 25 / April is scheduled to hold meetings with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi and President Barham Salih. 
"There will be a meeting of the Russian-Iraqi Committee for Trade, Economic, Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Baghdad, and the chairman of the committee on the Russian side, Boris Borisov, will participate in the plenary session of the committee and hold bilateral talks," the office of the deputy prime minister said in a statement. 
According to the statement, Borisov is scheduled to hold talks with the Iraqi prime minister and the president. 
In a related context, a source close to the Iraqi government, on Monday, that Iraq is not interested in the decision of US President Donald Trump to stop the exemptions from sanctions on Iran.
The source said that "Iraq is not interested in this decision because Iraq does not import oil from Iran, but imports gas only to generate electricity and some agricultural crops that do not fall into the sanctions." 
"Washington has given Iraq additional time to import gas from Iran a while ago, but Washington may put Iraq in an awkward position at the end of this deadline as Iraq needs to supply gas from Iran to operate some of its electrical stations." 
Ended 

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=43923
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday Empty A senior Russian official is visiting Baghdad today to meet Saleh and Abdul Mahdi

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:32 pm

A senior Russian official is visiting Baghdad today to meet Saleh and Abdul Mahdi

24/04/2019

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday %D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov is scheduled to visit Baghdad on Wednesday to hold meetings with President Barham Salih and government Adel Abdul Mahdi.
"There will be a meeting of the Russian-Iraqi Committee for Trade, Economic, Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Baghdad and the chairman of the committee on the Russian side, Boris Borisov, will participate in the plenary session of the committee and hold bilateral talks," the office of the deputy prime minister said in a statement.
According to the statement, Borisov is scheduled to hold talks with President Barham Salih and government Adel Abdul Mahdi. Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/24/402107/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday Empty Russian Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister sign the joint record

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:34 am

Russian Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister sign the joint record

25/04/2019

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday IMG_20190425_142934_273

Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim, head of the Iraqi side, and Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Barisov signed the joint meeting of the eighth session of the joint Iraqi-Russian committee. 
It was agreed to develop and strengthen joint cooperation in various productive and service sectors. They also agreed to take all measures to remove obstacles, obstacles to trade and investment between the two countries, as well as to identify mechanisms by which bilateral cooperation will be activated.
The meeting resulted in the signing of a number of agreements and memorandums of understanding in various fields, including trade, finance and banking, energy, electricity, mineral wealth, industry, telecommunications, information technology, transportation, agriculture, reconstruction, housing, health, sports, culture and tourism. , Education and cooperation in other areas. 

https://glgamesh.com/archives/66799
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday Empty Moscow: Lukoil may raise its investments in Iraq to 45 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:38 am

[size=36]Moscow: Lukoil may raise its investments in Iraq to 45 billion dollars[/size]

26/04/2019

Russian Deputy Prime Minister visits Baghdad on Wednesday 92642019_8582018_ihuihn

MOSCOW ( Reuters) - Lukoil, Russia's second largest oil producer, could raise its investment in Iraq to 45 billion dollars, Moscow said on Friday. 
"Lukoil may raise its investments to 45 billion dollars in oil projects in Iraq by 2035," said Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov, according to Russian media, seen by Mawazine News. 
Borisov added that "the company's investments in Iraq currently amount to 8 billion dollars." 
Lukoil announced earlier that it had begun drilling new wells in the field (West Qurna 2) in the province of Basra. The end of 29/6 n

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=44245
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum