Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion

Go down

Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion Empty Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:10 am

Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion

04/22/2019

Governor of Wasit announces the transfer of the development of the Khajia area for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion 14702

Economy News _ Baghdad

The governor of Wasit, Mohammad al-Mayahin, announced on Monday the transfer of the development project of Khajia for implementation at a cost of 27.5 billion. 
"After a long patience for our people in the Khajia area and after following up with the Ministries of Planning, Reconstruction, Housing and Public Municipalities for several months, we announce the transfer of the Khajia development project in the city of Kut to implementation," al-Mayahi said in a statement. 
He added that the area extends from Badra Street to Zahra Hospital Street and from Baghdad Street to the parallel street of the new fuel station near the exhibitions. " 
He continued," The cost of referral amounted to 27 billion and a half billion to the company "Watan al-Khair and ideals" 2011, and the financial allocation required to start the project during the next few days. "
He pointed out that "the project includes the work of the municipality of pouring and covering the streets and the work of sidewalks integrated for all streets and green areas and systems of watering and integrated sewer systems, in addition to the openings of rain streams to the areas implemented sewer networks." 
The governor said that "it was agreed with the Ministry of Municipalities to include the additional works overlapping with the project, the electricity and water networks in full, and the acquisition of the role of conflicting with the opening of the street near Abu Ali electric within the project." 
He stressed that "the duration of implementation of the project two and a half," pointing to "seek to be less with the help of the people and the impact of the spare and follow-up ongoing and direct."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16368
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum