Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ...

Go down

The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... Empty The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ...

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:41 am

The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ...

2019-04-21

The Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on the central administration of Kaspers ... 155584182507d67be9efad98b42d27ab81d4f2e73b--1C4A0346

In cooperation with Al-Nabda Company, the Ministry of Planning organizes a training course on Kaspersky's central administration
The Department of Information Technology in the Ministry of Planning and in cooperation with Al-Nabda organized a training course on the central administration of Kaspersky's programs, which lasted 5 days, with the participation of a large number of ministries and non-ministry entities. "We organized a training course on the Kaspersky Anti-Virus program, which is one of the most important programs to protect computers and files from viruses and hackers," said Tamara Abdullah, the IT director. "The purpose of the workshop is to introduce participants to its features and develop their capabilities when using it. Several topics, especially the initial preparation and installation in addition to the policies and tasks, management and publishing as well as advanced numbers and the management of activation code and also encryption and security breaches, indicating that the number of participants in the courses was 40 participants from various ministries and non-bodies Linked to the Ministry.  

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=200

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum