Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19

Go down

"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 Empty "I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:15 pm

KTFA

MilitiaMan » April 18th, 2019

After Banks Closed on Thursday.. Wow! ~ MM ~ BB

Smalls are available! holy smokes.. If I read that right we are so very very very (fireworks)

They are telling us they have 250, 500, 1,000s and now can effectively make change with smalls!! This is for the citizens! This is effectively game over, imo.. I have always said we will know in advance, yet will have to wait to do anything about it.. lol

DELTA » April 18th, 2019

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000dinars.

The head of the Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra in a press statement briefed by the "Covenant News", said that in view of the small groups of the Iraqi currency traded in the markets, the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra sought to provide these quantities for the purpose of facilitating the deal between a single trader And the citizen. He stressed that the provision of cash from all groups will facilitate the sale and purchase between citizens and owners of shops.

Al-Fahd added that the distribution of small categories through bank withdrawals, which are delivered to citizens through personal accounts and salaries will revive the local market and will be in the interest of the national economy and turnover of the wheel of monetary movement.

It is noteworthy that small groups have been implemented from the market significantly recently, and this gesture re-ease of dealing between citizens.

http://alahadnews.net/index.ph.....52556.html

Judy » April 18th, 2019

And the HUGE News just keeps coming!!

BlaqueBeauty » April 18th, 2019

Mr. 26 said the lava was flowing faster

250, 500, 1,000s are lower denominations not small categories... ~

GDean » April 18th, 2019

Wasn't the plan that was discussed previously that these notes would come out in abundance just prior to the 1 2 5 10 20 ect...is this the prelude to what we are expecting???

It appears to me they are saying they have all groups, and in my opinion that means small categories as well. For to help facilitate all groups on this day they cut the ribbon at the ITB imo is no coincidence and after hours in the banking realm. Today was said to be the last day to pay citizens. Notice the article about record deposits? They are telling them why then need to come in. The article told us about new products. Well all groups will be about new products. As in small category ones. Mahdi and the CBI told us they are going raise the exchange rate.. Well they will need the new products to do so. This tells us they have all groups! imo.. ~ MM

Samson » April 18th, 2019

A record rise in deposits in Iraq

17th April, 2019

The Association of Iraqi private banks, a record rise in the volume of financial deposits in government and private banks, for the first time since 2014 LINK

Judy » April 18th, 2019

This is Very Important ….The Citizens are showing that they are starting to trust the Banks in Iraq - HUGE!!!

Kyrie79 » April 18th, 2019

Now all we need is a post from frank saying.....Told you so....

Iobey777 » April 18th, 2019

Just wait....it's coming!! IMO!

Frank26 » April 18th, 2019

KTFA KONA ................................ TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU EVER TRY TO HOLD YOUR BREATH...............FOR A YEAR?

IT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO THAT WS AND I EXPRESSED THAT A SECOND AND FINAL ARTICLE WOULD BE COMING TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ EXPLAINING IN DETAIL STEP BY STEP WHAT THEY NEEDED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES THAT THE CBI WAS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE ALONG WITH FOUR COINS. HOLD ON A SECOND...........EXHALE!!!

GUESS WHAT KTFA KONA.............I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO NOW THE ASSOCIATION OF IRAQI PRIVATE BANKS ALSO COMES OUT AND SAYS TODAY THAT THEY HAVE (PAST TENSE) SET RECORD NUMBERS OF DEPOSITORS WITHIN ALL THE PRIVATE BANKS OF THE CBI. HMMMM............DO YOU REMEMBER ME SAYING THE FOLLOWING OVER AND OVER AGAIN...............IT MUST NOT FAIL WITH THE CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "WINDOW" ..............A MECHANISM ...............IS ABOUT TO BE OPENED AT THESE PRIVATE BANKS SO THAT THE CITIZENS CAN GET THE CONTINUING EDUCATION OF THE LD'S THAT ARE BEING REPLACED DUE TO THEIR WEAR AND TEAR AND WHICH WILL COEXIST WITH THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES. 

MY LUNGS ARE BURSTING WITH A DESIRE TO ...........EXPLAIN AND TALK BECAUSE TODAY ONCE AGAIN THEY GIVE YOU THE REASONS FOR THE RI WITH VALUE FOR THE IQD.

IF YOU ARE A PART OF OUR FRIDAY TEAM CHAT INSIDE OUR FORUM .............THEN BE PREPARED FOR A DEEPER STUDY ON WHAT HAPPENED TODAY AND ONE MORE THING.............SAUDI ARABIA. 

BY THE WAY.............TE' DIHE..............THAT'S I TOLD YOU SO IN SPANISH.............ROTFL.

DELTA » April 18th, 2019

PONYTAIL...…….. UNCLE DELTA IS COMING ……LOL

Wednesday “Dessert” KTFA Replay from 4-17-19

https://fccdl.in/FGDzoEasBU

Baghdad hosts a "grand" workshop to follow up the agreements with Egypt, Iran and Saudi Arabia

18th April, 2019

The economic adviser to Prime Minister Abdul Hussein Al-Henin said on Thursday that Baghdad will host a "major" workshop to follow up the economic agreements with Egypt, Iran and Saudi Arabia

"There will be a major workshop for Iraqi businessmen in Baghdad to follow up our economic agreements with Egypt, Iran and Saudi Arabia," Henin said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News. "This workshop will put the agreements into effect and become major projects throughout Iraq

"Countries such as France, Germany, the United States, China, Korea, Japan and others are on the way to working and cooperating with Iraq," Henin said

Iraq has signed several memorandums of understanding with Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran to establish investment projects LINK

In Saudi Arabia .. The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its first branch abroad 

The Iraqi Trade Bank said in a statement Thursday that it had opened a branch in Saudi Arabia, the first foreign branch of the state-owned bank

The bank, which is fully owned by the government and holds an 80 percent market share in Iraq, opened the Saudi branch in Al-Olya district of Riyadh, the statement said, adding that it would start operations soon

Baghdad and Riyadh signed on Wednesday 13 agreements and a memorandum of understanding during a visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, during which he met Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman LINK

Tell me this is not getting good! We see them open the ITB at a ribbon cutting ceremony and now the Heavy comes out and tells us the SA is putting up all there resources to help Iraq. Then we see them talk about small categories to revive the Economy.. Wow! ~ This is show time on a thursday playing out just like desert.. Oh ya! imo

Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss the establishment of a free trade zone in Najaf

18th April, 2019

Najaf Governor Luay al-Yasiri said that Iraq and Saudi Arabia discussed the establishment of a free trade zone between the two countries in the holy city of Najaf.

In a statement to his office, Al-Yaseri said in a statement to his office during a visit to Saudi Arabia headed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, a number of ministers, members of the House of Representatives and a number of governors and businessmen. General of Customs in Saudi Arabia Ahmed Al-Qahbani." 

He pointed out that "the meeting was positive and productive and we discussed the opening of a free zone within the Iraqi border and activate trade exchange between the two countries through the province of Najaf through the establishment of a trade route 239 km long near the border post. LINK

TIM » April 18th, 2019

wow samson im not walking by this one. system is in place rasheed bank is imo ready for launch as well

Stevep99 » April 18th, 2019

OHHH Buddy...talk about gazing upon a big, thick, juicy prime steak!! WOW this a primo platter of goodness that appears to really get even gooder!!

Al Rashid announces the implementation of the comprehensive banking system in its branches

18th April, 2019

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Thursday the implementation of the comprehensive banking system in its branches, indicating that the system is in place in international banks. 

"The bank has signed a special contract for the comprehensive banking system, which will be applied in its branches," the bank's information office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

He added that "the implementation of this system will achieve speed and ease and away from routine," noting that "this system is in place in international banks and will depend on the use of modern technology in banking."

And the comprehensive banking system is the use of advanced electronic equipment and software and use in all transactions of the bank and provide various banking services to its customers. LINK

"I TOLD YOU SO" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum