Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19

2 posters

Go down

"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 Empty "Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:39 am

TNT

SusanaC:

contractos got paid at new rate and more low denoms trickling at faster pace...yes indeed

Red:
the 800 numbs are due out tomorrow or Friday is what Im hearing .... just sayin... 

Sooneriam:
I like what Tony said on the last call. Nothing wrong with leaving your money in a bank account drawing some interest while you are going to classes and learning. Get an education and take your time on spending your money. 

Kdawn:
I have heard that all PM's are liquid. That means that all Paymasters are liquid, anyone heard this. The reason I say this is good, is that means it will soon trickle down to us!!! I thought the timing was good because we are so close and it being so close to Easter.

Msann1943:
I truly expect to see 800 #'s Thursday. There will be a lot of distractions happening tomorrow to allow us to get the #'s.

Phantom 809:
We are there....It will strike like lightning when you least expect it.

NWMontana:
On Thursday, the Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch~http://www.arabnews.com/node/1483636/saudi-arabia

Tishwash:
Abdul Mahdi receives US Senate delegation

The Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received in his official office a delegation of the US Senate headed by Senator Jane Shaheen,

Abdul-Mahdi stressed the importance of cooperation between Iraq and the United States. He pointed out that calling for cancer must be eliminated, and that Iraq has been able to sacrifice its people, and we have a lot of work to achieve progress in the areas of reconstruction and provision of services and complete the return of all displaced persons to their areas. , As well as the challenges of restoring infrastructure and settling salaries to reduce corruption, stimulate the private sector and investments.

On Iraq's foreign policy, he stressed Iraq's keenness to establish relations of cooperation and exchange of interests with all neighboring countries in order to achieve stability and prosperity as Iraq is a center of gravity in the region. He pointed to the importance of consultation on decisions that may be directly reflected on the situation in Iraq and the region.

The head of the delegation praised the positive developments in the country and its stability compared to its last visit to Baghdad in 2010. The cooperation between the two countries in the economic field and the work of companies and meet the needs of Iraq to implement reconstruction programs and develop the economy and exchanged views on issues of common concern.

The meeting was attended by Sen. Doug Jones, a senator from the Alabama Democratic Party, a member of the Armed Services Committee, the Banking Committee, the Economic Policy Subcommittee, Senator Jack Reid, and the US embassy's charge d'affaires in Iraq.

And attended by the Iraqi side, the Chairman of the Security and Defense Committee Adnan al-Asadi, the Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri in the House of Representatives, and a number of advisers. link

this is on their Facebook page today you can go here to see their page 

The Islamic International Bank announces the availability of bank transfers through SWIFT service

The Islamic International Bank announces the availability of bank transfers through swift service

For those who are willing to send and receive funds from and to the people's Republic of China and the UAE

and here is more about the banking moving ahead digital banking this is Islamic banking but all of the banks are doing this

iMAL to power digital banking for Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank

Ameen Al Iraq Islamic Bank has selected Path Solutions’ iMAL Islamic core banking platform for its new digital bank in Iraq.

Kamal Suhail Abdulla, Chief Executive Officer, Ameen Al-Iraq Islamic Bank for Investment and Finance, said, “Our ambition is to quickly become a true banking partner for individuals, professionals and businesses, particularly through an equitable, ethical and mutually beneficial relationship. We want to contribute to the construction of a fair and equitable Iraqi financial system. And thus, we aspire to be a great niche bank by embracing modern Sharia-compliant banking. We selected iMAL so we could conform to the Islamic law, easily adapt to the dynamic and complex Iraqi banking landscape, and serve our customers’ financial needs in a secure manner. We are confident that with iMAL we can readily meet emergent regulatory and industry compliance requirements”.

According to the supplier, iMAL’s platform is expected to assist the bank in gaining business agility, create competitiveness and address opportunities. It will facilitate scalability, flexibility and low risk for the bank .

Mohammed Kateeb, Group Chairman & CEO, Path Solutions said, “Islamic banks in Iraq have been quick to realize that banking tomorrow will look fundamentally different from today. The Iraqi market appears to have considerable potential with a relatively large number of Islamic banks. Ameen Al-Iraq is clearly pioneering a path in this segment with a perspective of future development on a regional scale, and we are proud to be their IT partner of choice in their exciting journey. We are delighted to welcome them to the large and growing iMAL family in Iraq and globally”.

Headquartered in Baghdad, Ameen Al Iraq bank offers a wide range of Sharia-compliant financial services for retail, corporate, and trade financing for local corporations and contracting companies, in addition to mobile banking services such as deposits, withdrawals, account transfers, bill payments and balance inquiry. link

"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19 Empty Re: "Due to Tomorrow" - TNT Thoughts/News 4/17/19

Post by Captain259 Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:36 pm

I WOULD SAY----HAPPY EASTER AND PASSOVER TO ALL----BUT EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE GURUS ARE FULL OF SHIT----DINAR IS DEAD-----HAPPY EASTER----HAPPY PASSOVER-----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum