Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region

Go down

Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region Empty Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:12 am

[size=36][rtl]Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Economic openness gives Iraq the chance to lead the region 980-Alsabbaq

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb 

The Iraqi Center for Studies and Research organized an economic symposium entitled «Iraq gains from economic agreements with neighboring countries», as it clarified the importance of regional and international economic openness and the pivotal role of Iraq at this stage and to be a forum for economic leadership in the region. The next period will witness three and four Iraq, coincides with a plan for the Prime Minister aims to sell 10 million acres, according to official sources participating in the symposium.

The real picture

The head of the center, Falah al-Mishal, welcomed all attendees and pointed out that «the symposium sheds light on the economic gains of Iraq as a result of trade agreements held with neighboring countries, and stand at the real picture of their positive impact in the economic reality, and that the economy represents the lifeblood of the major countries, The strength of the economy that represents its lifeline. " He wondered how the national economy was liberated from the totalitarian ideas that had dominated the country for decades.

Economic Freedom

"The agreement with Jordan falls within the philosophy of economic freedom, which moves the work in all its industrial and agricultural sectors, and holds special importance in more than one economic sector that can employ its successful experiences inside Iraq, especially in the sectors of finance, education and industry ..." , Pointing out that «the extension of the oil pipeline across the territory of Jordan provides many job opportunities, and is implemented in partnership with specialized Iraqi companies and this carries benefit to the country through friction with the local effort with its international, as well as the possibility of providing more than a port for the export of crude oil, Competent in selecting a port To export, where export outlets stop in the south, 35 days a year for climatic reasons, it can not be processed ».
He revealed that "the oil sold to the Kingdom of Jordan will bear the cost of moving the Kingdom and providing safety as well."

End of the year

He pointed out that "the view of neighboring and Arab countries is looking forward to Iraq leading the region economically for the next stage, and that the end of the year will mark a clear progress after interaction with the countries of the world." 

"Iraq is the second fastest growing country to recover, according to international institutions that are examining the fragility of countries, especially with the prime minister's plan to grow 10 million acres," he said.  
He pointed out that the agreement with the Iranian side included the return of the 1975 agreement on the Teluk (the deepest point in the Shatt al-Arab). This achieved a gain for Iraq by returning 2,200 meters to Iraq over a distance of 70 km. The Iranian side included a specialized negotiator team that discussed the details, That «Iraq is interested to create honest relations with all neighboring countries and achieve great economic gains for the country». 

Port of the stronghold

He pointed out «the importance of benefiting from the port of the stronghold, which was established in 1916, which resembles the port of Hamburg, the second largest port in Europe and 9 worldwide, where the use of cheaper than others, and we have the opportunity to develop the port after a small investment». 
On the other hand, Henin stressed that «the development of the electric power sector is good during the current year and will be the processing of 19 - 20 hours a day», pointing to «the existence of plans for short and medium and long-based economic models compatible with these plans in various sectors, , Which faces a challenge to the power of the sun more than required ». 

Create ideas

The academic d. Hussein Allawi Park for the Iraqi media network to return in the organization of such an important task, and be a kitchen for economic policies », calling on the Prime Minister to benefit from this center, as a place to create ideas supportive of the orientation of building Iraq in all sectors».  

http://alsabaah.iq/7498/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum