Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing

Go down

The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing Empty The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:42 pm

The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing

16/04/2019

The Council of Ministers grants loans to young people and takes measures in land clearing Photo_2019-04-16_22-09-20

The Council of Ministers has approved the granting of small loans to unemployed youth, as well as procedures for land clearing.
The Council of Ministers decided at its regular session of the day to authorize the Prime Minister to approve the amendments that may be made to the draft investment promotion agreement between Iraq and Saudi Arabia approved by the Council of Ministers, while voted to extinguish the debts of the Republic of Iraq within the funds of the League of Arab States and extinguish the remaining balance of the loan Iraq in the name of Tunisia in recognition of its position on extinguishing its debts to Iraq. "
The Council approved the provision of financial liquidity in the support and support of some hospitals and agreed to the Ministry of Electricity to contract with the Elite Company on the maintenance and operation and rehabilitation of the power station of the thermal cycle, and the inclusion of imported petroleum products for the Ministry of Oil resolutions of the Council of Ministers numbered (23 for 2018 and 3 of 2019) Exemption from customs procedures, in contradiction to the Customs Law.
The Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Finance to negotiate and sign a draft agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent evasion of taxes on income and capital between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as amended by the Council of State, based on the provisions of Article 80 / .
The Council decided to authorize the Minister of Transport to negotiate and sign a draft cooperation agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the field of maritime transport as amended by the Council of State, based on the provisions of Article (80/6) of the Constitution.
On the land and orchards, the Cabinet decided to form a high-level working team (Ministry of Finance / State Real Estate Department, Ministry of Justice / General Directorate of Real Estate Registration, Ministry of Agriculture / General Directorate of Agricultural Land, Municipality of Baghdad) to prepare a preparatory program for a major workshop Through which the final recommendations necessary for the purpose of re-drafting and issuing decisions concerning the destruction of agricultural land and orchards.
The Council of Ministers agreed to address the phenomenon of fish deaths
To allocate land for industrial purposes, the Council agreed on the following:
- The ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry and the relevant provinces to extract the plots of land belonging to the appropriate areas and allocated for industrial purposes of various types with the aim of establishing industrial parks and areas.
- The use of developers and investors to establish these complexes and areas and provide them with the necessary services in exchange for the wages they receive from the beneficiaries of those complexes.
- Training unemployed youth according to a training program prepared by the relevant authorities for this purpose.
- Providing unemployed youth with small loans for the purpose of establishing their industrial projects.
- Authorizing the governors the powers of the ministries necessary to implement the necessary measures all to implement the above.
Forming a committee headed by the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs to supervise the implementation of the provisions of paragraph 1 above, and confer the necessary powers to implement this decision.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/64510
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum