Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist

Go down

Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist Empty Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:32 am

Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist

04/15/2019

Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist 14497

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning announced on Monday the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in the "blacklist", indicating that there are more than 36 thousand contractors and contractors in Iraq classified by the Ministry.

"The ministry has listed 426 Iraqi companies and contractors on the black list," said ministry spokesman Abdel-Zahra al-Hindawi in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. He pointed out that "the companies did not comply with their contracts with the beneficiaries."

He added that "listing on the blacklist comes at the request of the contracting parties with the company or the contractor and shall be accompanied by documents and documentary evidence confirming the failure of the company or contractor to fulfill its contractual obligations," pointing out that "305 companies were removed from the black list after the end of the legal period For listing ".

He added that "there are more than 36 thousand contractors and contractors in Iraq classified by the ministry and distributed between the ratings of the first to tenth," pointing out that "the number of companies rated excellent grade 28 companies, while the number of companies in the first class 4 thousand and 690 And companies ranked fifth in the number of the largest number after the number of 9 thousand and 863 companies and contractors, while the companies ranked in the seventh grade is the lowest among the ranks, as they amounted to 336 companies and contractors.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16262
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist Empty Ministry of Planning: the classification of more than 36 thousand contractors and contractors in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:10 am

Ministry of Planning: the classification of more than 36 thousand contractors and contractors in Iraq

2019-04-15
Planning announces the inclusion of 426 Iraqi companies and contractors in blacklist 1555312272cccc553958befe5b020ae6dbc8161b4a--planning

The Ministry of Planning announced on Monday the presence of more than 36 thousand contractors and contractors in Iraq classified by the ministry and distributed between the ratings from the first to the tenth.
The official spokesman of the ministry Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi, the classification of contractors in the legal department. In the Ministry of Planning, the classification of companies and contractors according to the controls and standards adopted in accordance with legal mechanisms to determine the level of degree obtained by the company or contractor .. Indicating that 22 thousand and 515 companies were classified before 2009, and was classified 1411 and 411 companies and contractors for the period from 2009 to 2018 , Noting that the number of companies classified as excellent grade 28 companies, while the number of companies of the first class 4 thousand and 690 companies, and registered companies ranked fifth in the largest number after the number of 9 thousand and 863 companies and contractors, while the companies rated in the class Seventh is the least between the stairs , Reaching 336 contractor company.
On the other hand, Hindawi pointed out that the ministry listed 426 Iraqi companies and contractors on the black list, pointing to the non-compliance of these companies with their contracts with the beneficiaries, noting that listing on the black list comes at the request of the contracting parties with the company or the contractor and shall be accompanied by documents and evidence Which confirms the failure of the company or contractor to fulfill its contractual obligations, adding, against that was lifted 305 companies from the black list after the end of the legal period of listing.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=199

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum