Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad

Go down

IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad Empty IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:19 am

IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad

‘How Technology can be the agent of change for Iraq’

April 30th 2019

IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad Iraq-Tech-Conference-Pic-1

‘How Technology can be the agent of change for Iraq’

30 April, The Babylon Rotana Hotel, Baghdad

IBBC is bringing together the leading companies involved in Tech in Iraq to discuss the various strands of Tech and the evident possibilities for investment and engagement in Iraq.
This is the first Tech Conference in Iraq and its purpose is to drive confidence, investment and awareness of the power of the new tech economy and how it can benefit Iraq.
Technological applications can enable Iraq to become more productive and efficient and a driver for transparency, a mechanism for government payments, a means to interact with its citizens and a source of new employment opportunities for young people. 
Sessions will focus on: 

• Consumer Tech 

• FinTech Business

• FinTech Consumer 

• E-Government 

IBBC and its members are fully supporting the event, which will attract and convene private industry, entrepreneurs, investors, government minister, young practitioners, international business and media. 
You, your clients and associates are all invited to contribute to this Tech Event. Please register, for free, [email=london@webuildiraq.org?subject=Registration%20for%20IBBC%20Tech%20Conference&body=Hi%2C%20please%20send%20me%20the%20registration%20form%20for%20the%20upcoming%20IBBC%20Tech%20conference%20on%20the%2025%20November.%20]here[/email].
Digital Transformation and Technology is at the heart of a better future for Iraq, join us and deliver this future together
IBBC will also be holding an Evening Reception for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups at ‘The Station’ in Baghdad the evening prior to the Conference on 29 April. To showcase the growing tech community in the country and to give a platform for some of the leading start-ups and entrepreneurs in a more informal setting. 
Registration Now Open
The registration is free, please email the IBBC team at
london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad Tech-logos-New-600x512
IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad Draft-Agenda-for-Tech-Event-Webpage
Registration Now Open
The registration is free, please email the IBBC team at
london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/tech-conference-in-baghdad
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad Empty Evening Reception for Tech Start-Ups & Entrepreneurs in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:22 am

[size=33]Evening Reception for Tech Start-Ups & Entrepreneurs in Iraq[/size]

April 29th 2019

IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad The-station

IBBC will be holding an Evening Reception for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups at ‘The Station’ in Baghdad the evening prior to our Tech Conference on 29 April.
This exciting event will showcase the growing tech community in the country and give an outstanding platform for some of the leading start-ups and entrepreneurs in a more informal setting.
For more information and to get involved, please email the team at london@webuildiraq.org or Tel: +44 (0)20 7222 7100

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/evening-reception-for-tech-start-ups-entrepreneurs-in-iraq
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum