Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Verified!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Verified!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19

Go down

"Verified!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19 Empty "Verified!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 pm

"Verified!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19 Unnamed

I know my post yesterday shocked a few and caused others to blow some circuit breakers! Oh well, that’s what happens when real intel comes out and it’s only gonna get stranger when the other currencies RV. But notice there was no invites to ride any buses anywhere, or asking anyone to reveal how much ZIM you are holding, because that is never needed to exchange. 

NO LEGITIMATE EXCHANGE PROCESS WILL ASK FOR THAT! NONE! To be sure there are no discrepancies when you go to the bank, write down how much ZIM you are bringing in, and keep that paper with you.

When you reach the teller to exchange, You simply hand your stack of ZIM to them, they will count it twice in front of you. Then they will turn and insert it into a machine that will recount it, and verify it’s legitimate ZIM and not counterfeit. Once that’s done the deposit will be made and you will receive a receipt that indicates how much your bank account now holds. If you need to withdraw any money at that time, you can have up to $100,000.00 CASH MONEY that day.

Anyway, the purpose of this note this morning is simply to say that I received additional verifications on what I posted yesterday and so it appears this is finally the time to begin thinking about all those things you want to be doing and whether or not $100 TRILLION or however many ZIM you have, that all of those TRILLIONS of dollars will be enough to do what you want to do on this planet. Or will you build a starship to travel to other planets, taking gemstones, gold, silver, platinum, titanium with you to trade.

Something to think about, the total expense to fix all failing infrastructure in the ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is JUST $5 TRILLION. Yes, that’s the figure that’s been given. So with $100 TRILLION, you could rebuild all of that many times over.

It’s staggering to think about how much money that is, and people are saying…well, I need $500 TRILLION to do this project and another $500 TRILLION for that thing. No, actually you don’t. You need an accountant that will tell you that $1Trillion will do for what you want to do. This is where being selfless and giving to others is a beautiful thing. 

But let your heart be your guide in what you do. 

Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!

God bless each of you always. ♥️

Michael Murdock, USNavy Veteran, Homeless
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum