Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19

Go down

"Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 Empty "Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:21 pm

KTFA

Samson » April 10th, 2019

Disruption of official hours in these governorates

2019/4/10 17:13

Announced the Ministry of Awqaf in the Kurdistan region, to disrupt the official time on Wednesday. "On Wednesday, April 17, 2019, an official holiday will be held in all the circles and institutions on the occasion of the Yazidi New Year," said Nabaz Ismail, a spokesman for the Ministry of Awqaf. 

The New Year's Day coincides with the Yazidi Kurds, the first Wednesday of April, according to the Eastern calendar, also called the "Red Wednesday", celebrated by Yazidis all over the world. LINK

Don961 » April 10th, 2019

Frank/DELTA .. TOMORROW .. Financial Management Law .. 

Parliamentary confirmation on the need for coordination with the government to follow up the implementation of the law of the general budget 2019 ... Going to the "looting": the prosecution of corrupt and involved in the theft of public money will include all federal and local state institutions

April 9, 2019 8:49 PM Author: alzawraapaper

Al-Zawra / Yousef Salman: 

The House of Representatives will hold a new session on Wednesday afternoon, where it will start its agenda by voting on the draft law on financial administration and report and discuss the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Law No. 30 of 2011, , The need to coordinate with the executive authority to follow up the implementation of all articles and paragraphs of the General Budget Law 2019.

The bloc of the national approach stressed the need to take into account the law of financial management to facilitate the general control of the revenues and allocations of the budget resources detailed.

The head of the bloc Ammar Tohma reduction of the emergency reserve to 1% of total expenditure, indicating the possibility of preparing a supplementary budget to cover in the event of news and facts "The implementation of the budget through funding payments at the discretion of the Ministry of Finance and according to the mechanism determined by the Ministry of Finance, which is supposed to be the ministry's assessment based on the priorities of the government program and the priorities of the needs of sectors," he said in a press statement. 

"The law gave the Minister of Finance the authority to determine the ceilings of spending in the light of available funds, which is supposed to be done in accordance with equitable standards and take into account the proportion of the budget of each unit spending and priorities of the subjects to be spent.

The first deputy speaker of parliament, Hassan al-Kaabi, said during a meeting of the parliamentary finance committee yesterday, "the need to coordinate with the executive authority in the follow-up of the implementation of all articles and paragraphs of the General Budget Law 2019, also discussed the draft laws within the jurisdiction of the Finance Committee, .

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives, agreed to publish the agenda of the meetings of the Council of Representatives of the next four without mentioning the completion of the cabinet cabins.

The House of Representatives announced that the agenda of the meeting No. (11) on Wednesday includes a vote on the draft law on financial management, The first efficiency project media and communications law. " link

January 12, 2019

Supervisory Committee: Finance Committee

Financial Management Law
First reading
Voting

13/1/2019 In the name of the people Presidency On the basis of what was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic based on the provisions of Article (1) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution The following law was issued: No. (2019)
Financial Management Law ................ link

##########

Cross reference Post 46 with FA 9 final article) 109 ;;.....

snippet :

"the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".

Iobey777 » April 10th, 2019

uh...YES! Follow up and IMPLEMENT!! Just DO IT!!!

Don961 » April 10th, 2019

Al-Kaabi confirms the need to follow up the implementation of all the paragraphs of the budget of 2019

April 9, 2019 6:19 pm Author: alzawraapaper

BAGHDAD / Zora: 

presided over the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hassan Karim al - Kaabi, on Tuesday, a meeting of the Finance Committee in Parliament, stressing the importance of follow - up implementation of the paragraphs of 2019. budget,

he said Kaabi 's office in a statement , "Zora" has received a copy of it: The Al - Kaabi chaired a meeting of the Finance Committee Parliamentary , To discuss the budget and oil of Kurdistan, explaining that the meeting intersected the discussion of draft laws within the jurisdiction of the Finance Committee, including the draft law on financial management and addressed a set of issues, most importantly oil from the Kurdistan Region, and rounds of oil licenses and review contracts and hosting ministers and officials within the Committee,Carrefour in the port of Zurbatip province Wasit.

And stressed Kaabi, according to the statement: the need for coordination with the executive authority in the follow-up implementation of all articles and paragraphs of the General Budget Law 2019. link

The agenda of the parliamentary session on 10 April

Editorial date: 2019/4/5 13:53 • 731 times read

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The House of Representatives will resume its regular sessions next Wednesday 10 April.

The agenda of the meeting includes "the vote on the draft financial administration law, the first reading of the draft law of the media and communications authority, the first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy and the first reading of the draft law of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure." 

It also includes the report and discussion of the draft industrial cities law and the report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Act No. 30 of 2011. 

The session begins at 1 pm. link

Samson » April 10th, 2019

The Central Bank hosts a workshop to implement the standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council

10th April, 2019

The Iraqi Central Bank in Baghdad hosted a workshop on the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council (IFSB), from 7-9 April 2019, in the presence of a delegation of members of the Islamic Financial Services Board

"The focus of this workshop was on Standard No. 15, the amended standard for capital adequacy for institutions offering Islamic financial services, and guidance on profit-support practices for investment account holders, " the central bank said in a statement

"The workshop also focused on guidance on the capital adequacy standard: determining the alpha factor in the capital adequacy ratioand guiding principles No. 6: quantitative measures for liquidity risk management

"The workshop aims at enhancing the participants' understanding of the standards and guidelines issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council, assisting the participants in the practical application of the issues addressed by the standards, and encouraging exchange of experiences among participants on the implementation of the standards and guidelines issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council

The workshop was held for the first time in Iraq in the presence of members and trainers of the Islamic Financial Services Council based in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur, which was established in 2002, and the Central Bank of Iraq has full membership in this Council LINK

Iraq and Egypt sign memorandum of understanding on economic and development policies

10th April, 2019

The Ministry of Planning announced on Wednesday the signing of a memorandum of understanding with Egypt on the field of economic and development policies and statistical work

The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi signed on the sidelines of the Arab Forum for Sustainable Development in Beirut a memorandum of understanding with his Egyptian counterpart Hala Said in the field of economic and development policies and statistical work and international cooperation and regional between the two ministries, "The memorandum comes as a complement to the development projects that were agreed previously

For her part, the Egyptian Minister of Planning Hala Al-Saeed appreciated the level of "development witnessed by the fields of joint cooperation, which the Iraqi government has strengthened with its Arab environment," stressing "continuing its quest to promote the principles of joint Arab action between Iraq and Egypt

During the Arab Summit on Economic and Social Development held in Beirut last January 19th, they discussed the regional and international issues of common interest, and the establishment of mechanisms for economic cooperation, electricity linkage and exchange of experience in the field of construction, reconstruction and sustainable development of resources in both countries LINK

"Follow up and Implement" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/10/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum