Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy

Go down

The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy Empty The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:28 am

[size=36][rtl]The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy[/rtl][/size]

Monday 08 April 2019

The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to Washington: a turning point in parliamentary diplomacy Alsabaah-9896

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The talks of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mr. Mohammed Halaboussi reflected on his recent visit to the United States with senior officials, whether in the American administration or Congress, the nature of the Iraqi openness towards the various countries of the world to achieve its supreme interests and benefit from international support in dealing with reconstruction and development files, To the security forces in the areas of training and counter terrorist cells calling for terrorist, as well as to strengthen parliamentary cooperation. 
During his visit to Washington with a parliamentary delegation, he was the first to meet US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan after the official reception ceremony at the Pentagon. 
The US Secretary of Defense expressed his condolences to the Iraqi people on the incident, expressing his pain and sympathy for the victims of the incident. He also welcomed the visiting delegation, stressing the importance of developing bilateral relations and communication between Washington and Baghdad.
 During his meeting with Minister Shanahan, he expressed his keenness on bilateral relations and means of enhancing cooperation between the two countries in the security, military and economic fields. He expressed his pleasure to meet with the help of friends, including the United States, He pointed out that "Iraq has won militarily by the sacrifices of its sons to organize a terrorist advocate, but it still needs to continue efforts and continue support; to eliminate terrorist cells and extremist thought, in the training and rehabilitation of Iraqi forces and intelligence effort and support Loj T. " 
The meeting also discussed the need for the international community to make clear efforts in the file of reconstruction and stability of the liberated areas and to return the displaced, who are still thousands of them in the camps of displacement, stressing the need to give the Iraqi government to provide services to these areas; to close the file of displacement, And the spread of extremist ideology again, as well as the provision of employment through investment projects; to eliminate unemployment, noting that the circumstances now more favorable than any time for the reconstruction of Iraq, and better to invest this opportunity; for the stability of Iraq, which will contribute to the stability of the region.
Shanhan expressed his admiration for the Iraqi forces and their development, stressing the continued support for the government, the attribution of troops, and look forward to further cooperation between Baghdad and Washington in the interest of the two friendly peoples.
Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi held talks with senior administration officials, including US Vice President Mike Bens, on issues of common concern and continued cooperation between the two countries in all fields.
President Halaboussi discussed with Benes the efforts to eliminate terrorism, combat extremist ideology and eliminate the sources of its funding, and the continuation of the international coalition led by the United States of America to provide security and intelligence support to Iraq in this regard. It was also stressed the need to activate the investment file in several areas and support the Iraqi government to provide the necessary services For citizens and job creation.
The meeting dealt with the issue of the return of the displaced, securing the liberated areas, as well as discussing the situation of minorities in Iraq, and stressing the need to return to their areas of residence. 
During his meeting with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the meeting focused on developing ways to strengthen cooperation between the two countries in the fields of combating terrorism and economic cooperation, discussing the strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq, continuing efforts in combating terrorism and extremist ideology, And stressed the commitment to the sovereignty, security and prosperity of Iraq. The meeting also touched on the need for efforts by the international community in the file of reconstruction and investment and openness to the Arab international community to support the Iraqi government; Diem services to citizens, and provide job opportunities through investment projects; to eliminate unemployment, which contributes to the restoration of stability.
The House of Representatives also discussed with US Deputy Secretary of State John Clevan on the strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq, the continuation of efforts in the fight against terrorism and its extremist ideology and the defeat of a preacher and reaffirm the importance of commitment to the sovereignty, security and prosperity of Iraq away from threats. Between Baghdad and Washington in the economic and investment, reconstruction and support of the Iraqi government; to provide services to citizens, and to provide jobs through the actual contribution of US companies in the reconstruction projects of infrastructure and services for Iraqi cities all.
The issue of developing relations between the Iraqi and American legislative authorities was a top priority for President Halabousi, who discussed with Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi the strengthening of bilateral relations and the activation of parliamentary friendship committees and the continuation of joint cooperation in all fields. The meeting between President Halbusi and his American counterpart touched on the emphasis on the openness of Iraq to the international community; to proceed with reconstruction and investment by attracting international companies, including US companies, as well as providing job opportunities for citizens and eliminating unemployment.
The Speaker of the House of Representatives invited Nancy Pelosi to visit Iraq. 
In the same context, the meeting of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, accompanied by the parliamentary delegation with the Republican majority leader in the US Senate Mitch McConnell in the framework of strengthening bilateral relations between the two countries in all fields.
"The extremist terrorist organization is not only targeting Iraq, it is targeting the world, and the international community must unite to fight it," said Halabousi.
He added that "Iraq made sacrifices on behalf of the whole world, and achieved the military victory with the blood of his sons and the support of friends, including the United States of America, and must defeat terrorism completely, there are pockets and sleeper cells, and we believe that this is another challenge needs to continue cooperation between Iraq and its friends ; To eliminate this organization and extremist ideology; for a prosperous, secure and stable Iraq. "
"We need two types of projects, including the long-term oil and energy sector, including the short and medium in the education, health and housing sectors," said Halaboussi. "One of the challenges we face is the return of displaced people and their stability, "The conditions are now more favorable than any other time, and the economic partnership between the two countries must be strengthened through projects that reach the citizens directly."
For his part, McConnell expressed the commitment of the United States to support Iraq and respect its sovereignty as a strong ally away from any danger and threat, and to work to build economic relations that serve the interests of the two friendly peoples.
Speaker of the House Muhammad al-Halbousi found the visit to Washington an important opportunity to interact directly with the educated class, academics and opinion makers in order to present the developments in the country clearly away from the attempts of confusion by some media hostile to the political process in Iraq. The participation of the president in the dialogue session of the Institute for Peace in Washington under the title: (Will the new Iraqi parliament will bring change?) In the context of the definition of the role of the House of Representatives legislation and oversight and representation, as well as to address the future of Iraq and the next stage.

http://alsabaah.iq/7093/%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%81-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum