Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly

Go down

Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly Empty Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly

Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly NB-265733-636901701743202168

Saturday 6 April

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Saturday that the presence of US military personnel in the region was detrimental to its countries and peoples, while addressing Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi by saying "work to get American troops out of Iraq quickly."

Khamenei said during a meeting with Abdul Mahdi , according to the agency, "Fares," that "the presence of US military in the region that it harms its countries and peoples."

"Work so that the Americans will get their troops out of Iraq quickly because the longer their military presence in a country, the more difficult it will be to expel them," he said.

Abdul Mahdi arrived in Iran on Saturday to discuss a number of joint issues between the two countries.

LINK

Khamenei to Abdul Mahdi: Work to get the US military out of Iraq quickly 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum