Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/5/19

Go down

"They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  4/5/19 Empty "They're on Course" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/5/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:48 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » April 5th, 2019

Fairly sure this article (see below) is about trade and huge business with Saudi Arabia. lol If I am not mistaken they mention a Road Map, economics, foreign relations, finance, banking, investments, etc.. Who better to do business with while Iran is shackled with sanctions?

As in all those countries that are not shackled! So they say, Iraq is going through an important transition.. I would say so. They are about to re build a war torn country!

The amount of trade to be done, is imo going to be possibly the largest Marshal Plan in my or many life times. If we look at some of the highlights it shows us that this is a beginning.

We just witnessed the FED gear up for foreign wire transfers. They are ready for not only the Saudis imo but also the USA, GB, etc.. They are telling us they have been broken for decades.. That is now about to end and become a "boom town" for reconstruction..

With the likes of our VP saying activate investment, Pompeo same and McConnell giving the go ahead to American Businesses this week along with the IMF apparently demanding Iraq to raise their exchange rate, we can see the writing on the clay tablets by now.. lol Wow! ~ MM

Samson » April 5th, 2019

Al-Nasiri: The Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council is an important step for the return of Iraq to its Arab depth

4th April, 2019

The second round of meetings of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council held in Baghdad is an important step f or the return of Iraq to its Arab work and openness to building balanced political, economic and security relations with brotherly and friendly countries, especially with the countries of the region, said Samir Nusairi, economic and banking adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks. Geographically, in which the Arab depth of Iraq constitutes the foundation and the essence

Al-Nasiri said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News that the Saudi delegation, which consists of 7 ministers and 113 political, security, economic, businessmen and investors, is a clear indication of the new foreign relations strategy adopted by Iraq since 2017.

The first of these relations was the emergence of the Coordination Council with the Saudi side And held its first meeting in November 2017 in Saudi Arabia, explaining that the strengthening of Iraqi-Gulf relations in all political, security and economic fields, in particular cooperation and communication and strengthen banking relations between them, especially in foreign banking transactions Of stimulating and encouraging investment companies to invest in Iraq will lead to the strengthening of financial and investment fields, in particular reconstruction projects in cities liberated

Al Nusairi pointed out that the Iraqi economy is currently undergoing an important stage of transition after achieving the ultimate victory over terrorism. It is to leave the crisis stage tothe stage of security and economic stability especially after the wide international, regional, Gulf and Arab openness on Iraq and the beginning of building new relations.

In general and with the Arab Gulf States in particular and some Arab countries with an influential economic depth and extending bridges of the relationship together to serve the opening of new horizons for communication and exchange of benefits and encourage Arab investment in Iraq and the development of infrastructure Banking technology, increasing inter-bank transactions and finding new ways of cooperating with correspondent banks in these countries

Al-Nassiri said that the recent bilateral meetings between the Central Bank of Iraq and the relevant ministries and representatives of the Gulf countries who visited Iraq during the past year, especially the visit of the Saudi delegation to Iraq and the important contribution of the Iraqi private sector to the road map, In order to implement the implementation of a general framework for building and restoring the economic, financial and banking relations that have been broken for several decades.

It was agreed to develop and open wide horizons for cooperation in the economic, He toured the bank and rectified the previous tracks and overcome all the obstacles that stand in the way of building sound banking relations, and is expected to be signed by Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the Prime Minister 13 memorandum of understanding with the Saudi side in all fields during his upcoming visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia soon

Al-Nasiri called for the need for joint banking cooperation with Saudi Arabia in all fields that promote, develop and develop foreign banking transactions, encourage and stimulate investment, build capacity, rehabilitate and train Iraqi banking cadres, open branches of Saudi banks in Iraq and the Iraqi banks project in Saudi Arabia LINK

John357 » April 5th, 2019

Greetings, KTFA! Yes, Dr. Nusairi said a mouthful, and indeed, it seems as though the map is being followed, they're on course, uh, almost as if he is standing right there on the forecastle with the destination in view. (I was in the Navy so pardon the nautical references!

MilitiaMan » April 5th, 2019

More and more electronic payments. Effectively a part of Financial Inclusion. WB, IMF, BIS will be proud.. imo ~ MM

Samson » April 5th, 2019

Labor launches the full-time salary of civilian and military personnel in Baghdad

2019/4/4 19:43

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced on Thursday the release of the full-time salary of non-recipients of the Master Card card from the civilian and military beneficiaries in the province of Baghdad.

The ministry said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today that "the salary of the full-time non-recipients of the Master Card card was released from civilian beneficiaries and soldiers who settled their salaries in the Rafidain and Rashid Bank in Baghdad on Thursday, 4-4-2019.

The Disability and Special Needs Commission started distributing salaries among the military at its headquarters in front of the Institute of Oil, while the salaries were distributed among the civilians in the Iraqi-Korean center in the presence of the designated only with the identification of the original civil status of both parties (appointed and disabled). LINK

Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign a meeting record to pave the way for the electric link between the two countries

2019/4/5 8:25

The Ministry of Electricity, Loay Al-Khatib, signed a memorandum of understanding with the Saudi Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources Khalid bin Abdul Aziz al-Faleh for joint cooperation in the field of electric energy between the two countries, in preparation for concluding a memorandum of understanding in Saudi Arabia During the coming period.

"The Iraqi and Saudi delegations met on Thursday under the chairmanship of the ministers of the two countries. The minutes of the meeting were concluded after the two sides affirmed that this agreement is a contribution to the achievement of the objectives of establishing the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council and The two sides the advantages of bilateral and technical cooperation in the field of electric power, and to strengthen the bonds of friendship existing between the two countries."

Among the items that will be included in the memorandum of understanding are the electrical link between the two countries and the development of the energy market.He urged Saudi factories and companies working in the field of electrical energy to cooperate with the Iraqi side to cover the demand of electrical equipment and products, And participate in financing the projects of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power {renewable and traditional} in Iraq, as well as cooperation in the field of research and studies related to the electricity industry, and the exchange of information, data and studies on raising the efficiency of the use of electric power, Consumption, as well as the development of human resources through training and exchange of experiences". LINK

The Minister of Electricity reveals the project of solar power plants

2019/4/4 18:42

Revealed the Minister of Electricity Luay Khatib, the project of solar power stations in Iraq.

This came during a meeting at the headquarters of the ministry in Baghdad on Thursday, a delegation from the province of Babil, headed by the governor Karrar Abadi and a number of members of the provincial council.

Khatib stressed during the meeting that the doors of the ministry are open to all officials, and we are ready to cooperate in providing services to citizens as our duty. "We will announce in the coming days about the project of solar power plants," he said, adding that "our goal is to launch from the widest doors, and sites have been identified to build these stations, at each site as a minimum production is (200).

He pointed to "opening the door to investment companies and according to the competition in force, provided speed in completion, and the appropriate price, efficiency, and according to the controls." LINK

Some Iraqi officials forbidden to travel abroad

5th April, 2019

Iraqi security sources reported that a ban was imposed to prevent the travel of a number of officials with corruption speculations or having arrest warrants. The list of the banned officials was distributed to all border checkpoints, the sources added.

On the other hand, Iraqi Parliamentary Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi waived that some ministers and senior officials will be summoned for corruption speculations. Many of these ministers and official refused to reply to the questions given to them by the parliament.

The summon order covered ministers of water resources, oil, finance, integrity commission and others. Some other sources pointed that though the parliament is planning to open some of the corruption cases, but many were closed to due to political pressures. LINK

Popeye7 » April 5th, 2019

With Iraq getting cozy with the Saudi's through agreements, and the promise to provide the necessary electrical power to Iraqi's from the same country... To travel bans for certain political officials within Iraq due to corrupt behavior... As well as Iran's government being held in check, and on the outside looking in so to speak as it pertains to the rebuilding process within Iraq, the news is looking rather excellent this morning

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum