Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19

Go down

"Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19 Empty "Big Bingo" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/5/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:40 am

KTFA

DELTA » April 5th, 2019

BIG BINGO...……. THANK YOU SAMSON...….

Samson » April 5th, 2019

Agenda of the next parliament session

2019/4/5 13:53

The First Legislative Year The Second Legislative Session Agenda of Session No. (11) Wednesday 17 April 2019 (Reading Verses from the Holy Quran)

First: Vote on the Financial Management Bill. (Finance Committee). (53 articles).

Second: The first reading of the bill of the Information and Communications Authority. (Committee for Services and Reconstruction, Committee on Culture, Information, Tourism and Antiquities). (57 articles).

Third: The first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy. (Service and Reconstruction Committee). (17 articles).

Fourth: First reading of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure. (Committee on Foreign Relations). (2 articles).

Fifth: Report and discussion of the draft industrial cities law. (Committee on Economy and Investment). (21 articles).

Sixth: Report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Law No. (30) for 2011. (Integrity Committee, Legal Committee, Committee of Civil Society Institutions and Parliamentary Development). (6 article).

The session begins at 1:00 pm Presidency of the House of Representatives. LINK

The agenda of the parliamentary session on 10 April

2019/4/5 13:53

The House of Representatives will resume its regular sessions next Wednesday 10 April.
The agenda of the meeting includes "the vote on the draft financial administration law,the first reading of the draft law of the media and communications authority, the first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy and the first reading of the draft law of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure."

It also includes the report and discussion of the draft industrial cities law and the report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Act No. 30 of 2011. The session begins at 1 pm LINK

DELTA » April 5th, 2019

FA#109 (Final Article)

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".

"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."

Stevep99 » April 5th, 2019

IMO....from date of article...it was emphasized on a recent CC that the legistration was already acted upon...and we just await the mechanisms enacted in the "next phase"...IMO

Frank26 » April 5th, 2019

FINALLY!!!....................SOMEONE GETS IT!!! (smile)

McDan » April 5th, 2019

IMO we are in the Next phase 1 Quarter of the IMF Budget for 2019

Samson » April 5th, 2019

Saudi Arabia's Gift to Iraq

The Ministry of Youth and Sports revealed important details about the stadium from Saudi Arabia to Iraq.

Deputy Minister of Youth Issam Al-Diwan said in a press statement that "Saudi Arabia's generous contribution specifically to the construction of a sports city will have a significant impact in bringing about a significant change not only for Iraqi football but also on the level of Iraqi youth and sports in general.

It will be an integrated sports city with swimming pools, gymnasiums and stadiums of various sizes and all games will be played." "This city will play a major role in Iraq to host local, regional, continental and international Olympic Games after the completion of this monumental and grand edifice, which will be one of the most important symbols of sports and culture in Iraq. LINK

JJimmyJJ » April 5th, 2019

What a study in contrasts we've seen this week with Saudi Arabia's largesse.

Iran, over the last decade, has given Iraq only sorrow. They've stolen their wealth, saddled them with a puppet prime minister who put Iran's interests over Iraq's, armed militias who murdered their citizens, and finally ISIS which tried to take over the country.

Saudi Arabia, by contrast, has signed a MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL trade agreement, promised Iraq electricity, and made a gift of a multi-million dollar "sports city".

Yea, Iraq, Saudi Arabia might follow a different sect of Islam, but who do you REALLY want to be friends with?

(Also, it should be noted that Saudi Arabia, by extension, also represents the West. They worked with the West for generations, and they have reaped many benefits. Iran has warred against the West, and well....)

Samson » April 5th, 2019

Sources: Saudi Arabia threatens to abandon the dollar in oil transactions

5th April, 2019

Saudi Arabia is threatening to sell oil in currencies other than the dollar if Washington approves a law that would make OPEC member states vulnerable to US antitrust litigation,sources familiar with Saudi Arabia's energy policy said on Tuesday

The sources added that several senior Saudi energy officials were discussing the option of giving up the dollar in recent months

Two sources said the plan was discussed with members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and a source familiar with the Saudi oil policy that Riyadh also discussed with senior US officials in the field of energy

The prospect of a US law known as the NOPC is slim and Saudi Arabia is unlikely to go ahead with its threat, but Riyadh's search for such a tough move is a sign of its alarm over potential US legal threats to OPEC

If Riyadh abandons the sale of oil in dollars, which is unlikely, this would undermine the status of the dollar as the main currency of the global reserve, reduce Washington's influence in world trade and weaken its ability to enforce sanctions on state governments
"The Saudis know that the dollar has a nuclear option," said one source familiar with the issue

Another source said: "The Saudis say: Let the Americans approve of Nubk and will collapse the share of the US economy

The Saudi Energy Ministry did not respond to a request for comment "As a general principle, we do not comment on pending legislation," a State Department official said

The US Department of Energy did not respond to a request for comment. Energy Secretary Rick Perry said the NOPC law could have unintended consequences LINK

Doc.K » April 5th, 2019

March 22 FOREX Co Currency Matters joins IBM BLOCK CHAIN & Stellar Lumens co.

Currency Matters to Connect with IBM Blockchain World Wire to Unify Its Network with Stellar (XLM)

Besides being one of the most prominent firms in the Blockchain patent space, IBM is also heavily pushing their Blockchain-based remittance service and have now secured a new customer for the platform.

It was announced on March 22, 2019 that Currency matters has joined the IBMBlockchain World Wire. Currency matters is a global foreign exchange platform and has stated that by joining IBM, their customers will have access to more currency corridors and also to digital assets that make use of Stellar Lumens (XLM).

“By connecting to the World Wire network, Currency Matters now has access to a single unified network for foreign exchange and cross-border payments clearing and settlement built on blockchain technology and the Stellar public protocol,” the press release said.

Unified Payment

There has been a lot of emphasis in the last few years on creating a blockchain-based Network that will ensure unified and effective payments across the world. Ripple and R3are very active within this space and have partnered with many banks and financial institutions across the world for this purpose.

The reason for this is that traditional payment methods are known to be slow and expensive, which has been a source of great frustration among customers. With platforms like IBM’sBlockchain World Wire, customers will have an alternative that Works in real time.

So far, most of the attention of these platforms has been on cross-border payments . With the addition of Currency Matters to the IBM platform, a new sector is being explored, which is foreign exchange. Because the world is more connected than ever, foreign exchange will need to be as efficient as cross-border settlements and Currency Matters has stated that IBM is helping them achieve this goal.

“We are proud and excited to have been selected as an Early Adopter and Core Member of the World Wire network,” said Jon Anderson, CEO, Currency Matters. “Working with IBM, Currency Matters will help to deliver a faster, more transparent, and secure cross border payments process at a much lower cost. This technology will revolutionise the global payments industry and we are delighted to play our part.”

Across the Globe

IBM themselves have acknowledged that there is a lot of benefit for the foreign exchange sector by making use of blockchain such as being able to negotiate FX rates, and transfer value in real time. This reduces the need for intermediaries and long durations for clearing and settlements

https://rapidcryptonews.com/2019/03/currency-matters-to-connect-with-ibm-blockchain-world-wire-to-unify-its-network-with-stellar-xlm/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum