Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!

2 posters

Go down

OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  Empty OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!

Post by Carl Spackler Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:39 am

Lets see how clear I can make this. What Bloated Becky, Mumble Mouth Fred, and Pud Gobbler Pastor Dave are doing with regards to the Zim is called TREASURY FRAUD. Its against the law. Its against FEDERAL LAW! Dozens have been and continue to be arrested for the exact same scam Becky is peddling. The OOOTARDS, via the online US Treasury fraud form , have been reported and will be investigated. You half witted morons who think this "special blessing" is coming are going to "eat crow" - or eat feces. Not sure which.

Secondly, solicitation of donations using false pretenses IS ILLEGAL. Do you OOOTARDS understand this ? Its against state ( and depending how its done) even Federal law. In addition, depending on how these donations are used, there is possible TAX FRAUD and the IRS will get involved.

So again, you morons who think Becky is not a scammer- grab a pen and some paper and write " What OOOTAH is doing is against state and Federal Laws" 1,000 times. Perhaps then it may sink into your greedy, small , brain cells!

picking

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  Empty Re: OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am

OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  1-feature
Charitable Giving Scams: How To Protect Yourself From Fraud

Union Bank Security Department

Americans are generous in spirit, often seeking to help those who have fallen on hard times. Whether it’s the neighbor whose home was destroyed by fire or those made homeless after a major storm, we like to know how we can help. Local, national, and international charities spread the gift of kindness by delivering much-needed assistance to those in need.
Charitable giving amounts to big bucks in the United States each year. In 2016, Americans gave $390.05 billion. Seventy-two percent of that amount, or $281.86 billion, came from individual donations. That amount is significant not just to the organizations that solicit contributions, but to the economy as a whole. In the same year (2016), charitable giving comprised 2.1% of the U.S. gross domestic product.

Charity fraud may be local or related to national disasters

OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  2-natural-disaster
Calls for donations grow louder when a disaster hits, such as the widespread destruction caused by hurricanes in 2017. Unfortunately, there are some who wish to take advantage of Americans’ generosity. Charity scam artists are attracted to the large amount of money they can make relatively quickly by posing as a non-profit, particularly in the immediate days and weeks following a large-scale crisis.
Nonprofit scams don’t just happen “somewhere else.” Recently, police in Bennington County, Vermont put area residents on alert after receiving reports that a woman claiming to represent “The Collaborative” was soliciting donations. When contacted, the organization said it does not solicit donations in-person.

How to avoid falling victim to a charitable giving scam

OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  3-research
Closing your heart and wallet is not necessary to shield yourself from those who prey on generosity and compassion. By following a few key strategies, you can protect your money from charity fraud while making a positive impact on the causes you care about.
1. Do your research. Learn about your charity of interest by reading about its mission, whether donations are tax-deductible, and the percentage of your donation that will go directly to impacting your chosen cause. Check the organization’s reputation by researching it with the Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance and sites such as GuideStar, Charity Navigator and Charity Watch.
In addition to conducting general research about the organization, pair its name with words such as “complaint” and “scam” in an Internet search to learn if there is a history of fraudulent activity
2. Know the Right Site. As technology grows more sophisticated, so do scams. When researching an organization, don’t simply follow the first link listed by a search engine. Examine the web address closely–most nonprofit organizations end with “.org” rather than “.com.” You can also use Charity Navigator to identify the legitimate organization’s website.
3. Watch for Warning Signs. If you receive an in-person or telephone solicitation, be wary of any of the following red flags:

• High pressure: If you feel pressured to donate quickly and with little information about the organization, where your money will go and what percentage of your contribution will be used, do not continue the conversation. Your kindness should not result in discomfort.
  • The name game: If the name of the charity is similar to but not the same as another well-known charity, proceed with caution.
  • Make a call: Call the organization the solicitor claims to represent to see if they have representatives in your community.
  • Send me the money: Requests for money to be sent overnight, via a courier service, or overseas are cause for suspicion.

4. Don’t pay with cash. Pay your donation by credit card. By creating a paper trail, you can work with the credit card company if there is an issue with your contribution. If donating by check, always make the payment out to an organization and never an individual. Do not provide important details such as your bank account numbers to any unknown site or organization.

5. Social media stories. If you are active on social media sites, you have seen no shortage of heart-wrenching stories about people in need and grassroots campaigns to help them. Research the groups behind the fundraising to ensure that the money will be used as advertised.

How to Report Charity Scams

OOOTAH Morons - some LEGAL facts!  5-report-scams
If you would like to report a charitable giving scam to the Attorney General in Vermont or New Hampshire, you can do so using the following resources:

• New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office: Charitable Trusts Unit
  • Vermont Attorney General’s Office

If you think you’re the victim of a scam, there are a number of steps you can take to protect yourself.

• Alert your credit or debit card issuer: If you paid a donation by credit or debit card, contact your card issuer as soon as possible to alert them to the potentially fraudulent charge.
  • If you paid by check or provided your bank account number, close the account immediately.
  • If the scam occurred online, you may file a complaint with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center
  • If the scam was via in-person solicitation, contact your local police department or the State Attorney General’s office.

Check out our “Protecting Your Identity” article if you suspect your personal information was compromised.
With a little time and effort invested to ensure that your money gets where you want it to go, your donation and kind heart will pay off.

https://www.ublocal.com/avoid-charitable-giving-scams/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum