Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Japan approves new aid package for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Japan approves new aid package for Iraq

Go down

Japan approves new aid package for Iraq Empty Japan approves new aid package for Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Japan approves new aid package for Iraq

Japan approves new aid package for Iraq Story_img_5ca4fbe13ea98

2019/4/3 21:30

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} Japan recently approved a new aid package for Iraq.

With a total value of $ 63 million, including a contribution to the housing sector. With this assistance, Japan's total humanitarian assistance to Iraq amounts to $ 500 million.

The United Nations Human Settlements Program (Habitat) welcomed an additional $ 4.5 million contribution from the Government of Japan to support reconstruction and peace-building in Iraq through the rehabilitation of war-damaged homes and the construction of low-cost housing units in major liberated cities.

More than a year after the military victory was announced in 2017, there are still more than 7.1 million displaced people in Iraq. The rehabilitation and rehabilitation of severely damaged buildings and the reconstruction of completely destroyed houses Very expensive and requires a strong engineering experience.

"Displaced people whose homes were badly damaged or completely destroyed are still in desperate need of support. Under this project, the Habitat program will be able to continue its community contributions, rehabilitate" severely damaged "homes and build low-cost housing units to accommodate vulnerable returnees Whose homes have been destroyed, "he said, adding that" returnees and members of affected communities will be trained in the skills needed to work and employ them within the framework of this project to support them in rebuilding their livelihoods. "

"Approximately 2,500 returnees are expected to benefit from this project, and priority will be given to vulnerable families, including female-headed households, households with older persons, infants or children under six years of age, or persons with physical disabilities "He said.

"Japan has recently approved 63 million new aid packages for Iraq, including this project, which is a contribution to the housing sector," Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Naofumi Hashimoto said. "With this assistance, Japan's total humanitarian aid to Iraq amounts to 500 million dollars "He said.

"The United Nations Human Settlements Program (UNCHS) expressed its deep gratitude to the people and Government of Japan for their generous and continuous support that allows for the integration of the new urban agenda and material assistance for recovery and post-conflict resilience. Vulnerable groups who have lost their homes One of the main pillars of the strategy for housing reconstruction, developed by the Government of Iraq and the United Nations Human Settlements Program to promote and accelerate the process of housing reconstruction and development in the affected areas Rh by the crisis. "

"The Government of Japan, through its contribution of some $ 50 million since 2015, has become a vital partner for the United Nations Human Settlements Program in Iraq," he said.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=194060

Japan approves new aid package for Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum