Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines

Go down

Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines Empty Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:48 pm

Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines

Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines NB-265255-636897401678086987

Monday, April 1

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, Iraq , Hoshyar continue to work diligently for 33 years, in order to remove the mines on the Iraqi - Iranian border, the two countries during the war, during the period between 1980 and 1988.

Hoshyar Ali, 56, a volunteer, removed hundreds of thousands of mines planted in the Iraqi city ​​of Halabja .

Ali said in an interview quoted by "Anatolia" that he removed about 2,700 mines planted by the organization, "Daash" in many areas of Iraq in 2014.

He referred to his training in mine clearance in Iran in 1980, before he decided to return to Iraq and contribute to the preservation of people's lives.

Ali, who lost his feet (moving with artificial feet) by blowing up two mines in two separate incidents, described what he was doing with humanitarian work.

In 2007, Iraq signed an Ottawa agreement to ban anti-personnel landmines, with the country committed to clearing the country by 2018.

Landmine Monitor noted years ago that Iraq was among the countries most affected by landmines and war remnants, killing nearly 29,000 Iraqis, citing decades of conflict.

LINK

Moving with artificial feet .. Iraqi removes hundreds of thousands of mines 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum