Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars

Go down

Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars Empty Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:36 pm

Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars

Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars 11246

Minister of Electricity Louay Khatib

04/01/2019

Economy News Baghdad

Iraqi Electricity Minister Luai Khatib said that the reconstruction of the electricity sector in the country requires 20 billion dollars, stressing the existence of agreements from international companies to solve the energy crisis in the country.

This came in a statement to the ministry on the sidelines of an expanded meeting held by Khatib at the ministry's headquarters for energy officials.

Khatib added, "The ministry needs time to resolve the crisis, we will have agreements with major countries, and other donors, as well as specialized international companies will transfer the state of electricity in the country to more advanced stages, and this space should be given to the ministry after the months of next summer And for six months, we will achieve success for the government and the ministry. "

"We are heading for radical rather than patching solutions. The electricity sector needs to be reconstructed for up to $ 20 billion over two to four years."

The Iraqi government has estimated the total damage to the electric power organization as well as the funds needed to rehabilitate the damaged projects (production, transport and distribution) by about $ 5.9 billion.

Iraq has spent about $ 40 billion over 12 years on the electric power file, according to a government report issued in 2013, but most of the provinces still suffer from power outages for long hours.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16052

Khatib: Reconstruction of the electricity sector requires 20 billion dollars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum