Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April

Go down

parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April Empty parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:47 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/6be8f640-feb3-4338-8d25-6516aeffe79f

[size=32]parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April[/size]

parliament puts the hand on the mechanism of resolving one of its belongings and implementation on 9 April Halbos-parlaman

Twilight News / revealed coalition building, on Sunday, on the way that will resolve the political blocs the file of permanent parliamentary committees in the Iraqi Council of Representatives. 
The MP for the Alliance Ahmed Kanani, told the news that "all political blocs conducted a lot of dialogues and negotiations, in order to resolve the issue of permanent parliamentary committees, and there were a lot of views on how to distribute, there was a view is through the components and opinion through alliances" . 
He added Kanani, "What has been agreed recently, that the distribution is through the number of deputies of the bloc, in the sense is distributed to the size of the number of seats, not on the basis of components and large alliances," stressing that "the final resolution of this file will be after meetings Parliament on 9 April ".

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum