Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system

3 posters

Go down

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system Empty France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:18 pm

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system NB-265010-636895327771364047

Saturday 30 March

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein on Saturday, the start of work to prepare a draft state budget law for next year, while the French ambassador showed Iraq Brunner Hubert his country 's readiness to help Iraq in the field of reforming the tax system to bring it in line with the regulations developed in the world.

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, received the French Ambassador to Iraq Bruner Obert, and during the meeting discussed the bilateral relations between Iraq and France and ways to develop and strengthen them for the benefit of the two countries," the Minister of Finance said in a statement, .

"The French ambassador pointed out that France is ready to contribute to the efforts to restore stability and provide humanitarian services and rehabilitation of the education sector and universities, especially in the areas that were destroyed after being occupied by terrorist organizations, especially the city of Mosul ."

He added that he had discussed and exchanged views on the governmental program, especially with regard to the economic aspect of it, and the law of the state budget, pointing out that Opier drew "France's readiness to help Iraq by sending experts in the reform of the tax system to make it compatible with the developed systems in the world As well as long-term financial planning. "

The statement quoted Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein as saying that "work has already begun to prepare a draft law of the state budget for the coming year and to follow a new strategy in preparation and attention to important strategic projects and provide the necessary allocations to them according to timetables may extend for years and depending on the nature of the project."

LINK

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system Empty Re: France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:30 pm

RamblerNash wrote:France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system NB-265010-636895327771364047

Saturday 30 March

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein on Saturday, the start of work to prepare a draft state budget law for next year, while the French ambassador showed Iraq Brunner Hubert his country 's readiness to help Iraq in the field of reforming the tax system to bring it in line with the regulations developed in the world.

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, received the French Ambassador to Iraq Bruner Obert, and during the meeting discussed the bilateral relations between Iraq and France and ways to develop and strengthen them for the benefit of the two countries," the Minister of Finance said in a statement, .

"The French ambassador pointed out that France is ready to contribute to the efforts to restore stability and provide humanitarian services and rehabilitation of the education sector and universities, especially in the areas that were destroyed after being occupied by terrorist organizations, especially the city of Mosul ."

He added that he had discussed and exchanged views on the governmental program, especially with regard to the economic aspect of it, and the law of the state budget, pointing out that Opier drew "France's readiness to help Iraq by sending experts in the reform of the tax system to make it compatible with the developed systems in the world As well as long-term financial planning. "

The statement quoted Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein as saying that "work has already begun to prepare a draft law of the state budget for the coming year and to follow a new strategy in preparation and attention to important strategic projects and provide the necessary allocations to them according to timetables may extend for years and depending on the nature of the project."

LINK

I call this news on the news, the proof directly with the Ministry of Finance! No news from the gurus, thank you for sharing !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system Empty Re: France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:53 pm

France is ready to help Iraq to reform the tax system Z

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum