Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19

Go down

"Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19 Empty "Expectations" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/29/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:52 am

Friday MarkZ Update 3-29-19 Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Expectations are for things to start this evening…….I am looking from today through weekend to see Gold-backed currencies……I’m still at 99.9% thinking this is the weekend we will see 800 numbers….

My best is Sunday . God knows I will be the most disappointed person on the planet if by Monday morning we havn’t received 800 numbers or an indication of just when we will.

I hope to be past the point of no return about 3AM this morning. Everything still moving and nothing has been derailed. I am keeping my phone close at all times.

It appears more of the Tiers 3 are wrapping up

Hearing that the Indian Nations /Sovereigns in Tier 3 appears to be paid ..consider as a rumor

Rumors that more Zim people have been paid……not confirmed

I have not personally seen anyone liqued or fully funded yet....just rumors

.IMO The chances of getting CKMX packages this weekend is beyond stellar

CMKX and F&P's will be paid in the beginning of Tier 4..

MR. C has still not been paid.

Iraq is still expecting new rates on Saturday

I hope the RV train continues to move as quickly as this chat does…..lol

Member: Markets - end of week, end of month, end of quarter!!! Back to work!!!Thank you!!!

Q: wHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF CMKX PACKAGES THIS WEEKEND?

MZ: I’m still at 99.9%

Q: Who is it that pulls the trigger on the 800 numbers? Trump?

MZ: No…Trump could only stall things…not that he would want to....but he can’t make it go and I think we are beyond all that.

Q: any news on gold backed currency?

MZ; I am looking for our gold backed currencies today through Sunday. The initial goalline was today and I hope they make it

Q: mark, can you explain the different tiers??

MZ: The sovereigns like the Indian nations are tier 3….The F&Ps go right before Mr. Cottrell……Mr. C is basically the first part of tier 4 which is us and the WF group ect…..

Member: Hey I noticed that Zimbabwe (ZML) just popped up yesterday on the UN's Operational Rate site with an April 1st Effective Operation Rate of 3.0013 Zim notes to 1 US Dollars. I think it calculates to 1 / 3.0013 or $0.3331 Exchange Rate. Please let me know if you agree that we finally have proof that the Zim has just RV'd" Here is that United Nations site : https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php Zimbabwe is at the very bottom

Member: https://www.myzimbabwe.co.zw/technology/43161-rbz-and-mthuli-ncubes-secret-plan-to-introduce-new-currency-and-digital-zimbabwe-dollar-exposed.html

Member: Under the new rules, the country’s surrogate currency made up bond notes and coins and all electronic money including mobile money, would now be categorized under the RTGs currency.

MZ: "Here is that United Nations site : https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php Zimbabwe is at the very bottom. https://cdn.betterttv.net/emote/55a4b0c026b81c7c1108f1ff/3xshowed up Yesterday as a new listing"

Member: US Treasury added a Digital Currency Representative to the Advisory Group his name is David S. Cohen Under Secretary of the US Dept of the Treasury.

MZ: Good find ……Gold represents digital currency…..whatever dollars we will have out there will be represented by our gold backed digital currency

Member: This was of March 2014 https://www.coindesk.com/us-treasury-adds-digital-currency-representative-advisory-group

Q: Mark... WF CEO resigned yesterday... any thoughts?

MZ: I took this big news as they are priming the pump for release….tying up loose ends.

Member: A DOJ plane went to the UK on Tuesday and didnt leave....pretty suspicious

MZ: that is very interesting

Q: Good Morning Mark and group. Heard from Bruce’s call that paymasters for CMKX , farm claims and PP had received funds and they would’ be paid same time as RV for 4b group.

Q: Mark is the Wells Fargo group private or considered public exchange?

MZ: Its considered private

Q: : MArk--Is there a difference between ADMIRAL AND GEN64 group???

MZ: Yes there is a difference.

Q: Any news from Reno?

MZ: They are still busy…they are in position and they are ready.

Q: are we being effected by Venezuela

MZ We were affected by foreign policy...by Brexit and Venezuela at one point…..I think we are past that now.

Member: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-29/pound-tumbles-brexit-deal-defeated-58-votes

Member: UK Parliament just rejected Brexit deal again. Looks like a hard exit today.

Q: Do you know what caused the 2 day delay.

MZ: I heard it was security and logistic things – but not specifically any one thing in general

Q: yesterday you said something about the banks deciding how much we get to keep and how much goes into humanitarian. heard they're worried about us having money and want to limit it. can you please elaborate?

MZ: If you have just plain currency there should be none of that to worry about…..Since Zim is considered a bond…..it may be different….I understand that a portion may be put toward humanitarian projects ....I hear its structured for payouts.

Q: Mark, GM, sir! If CMKX does not get paid here shortly, when will the next window open? TY.

MZ: I don't think we are looking at windows anymore ...I think we are in the window right now..and this window is wide open.

Q: Are the Currency rates that Flash on Bank screens made up rates or realistic rates??
MZ: They used to do testing rates…but at this point I think the rates should be close to the realistic rates.

Member: : Commodities are still bouncing around indicating no asset backed dollar yet

MZ: If anyone has a SKR form for the DHS...can you please post here....I hear its a simple one page form.

Member: SKR FORM https://www.treasurer.ca.gov/publications/safekeeping_other.pdf

Member: https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php

Member: Mnunchin is in China now - since yesterday

MZ: That’s probably a pretty big deal.

Q: Any B.I.S. asset backed currency news spring forth today?

MZ: I don’t really expect a big announcement…If anyone sees anything be sure to let me know.

Q: Did your friend get to his appointment?

MZ: No, he did not get his apt..but he is on call for anytime this weekend.

Member: I heard the bottom range for the currencies went down like dong is back to .47-2.23, Zim .11-.38, can't remember dinar. you still think we're at the higher end of the range?

MZ: Based on my research I think mid $4’s to mid 6’s on the Dinar. Mid $2’s for the dong….6 zeros off and 24 cents or thereabouts for the zim. This is just my opinion…..

Q: Are your contacts giving any new information?

MZ: There are things I cannot share at this point…not till this is done…..but what they told me is very good

Q: We have always heard they don’t want anyone to know when they are going to RV. If CMKX packages are delivered first, doesn’t that tell everyone the RV is about to happen?

MZ: Yes it does…..but as we understand it there will only be a couple hours between the two so not enough time for anyone to do anything nefarious.

Member: it was reported on the big call last night that Malicki was arrested

MZ: If true that is really big news.

Q: What is RTGS

Member: RTGS stands for Real Time Gross Settlement

Member: More on the Zim bond, USD and RTGS dollar - https://www.rate.co.zw/

MZ: If there is any big news I will send out a tweet..if not I will see you al tomorrow morning at 11AM est

Joking: I will tweet “ Henrietta has landed “ if we go past the point of no return, and I will tweet “Henrietta has laid a Golden Egg” if we get the 800 numbers…lol

Member: Remember tomorrow we have Brent Johnson as our special guests…

Note: Please listen to replay for all the details. Highlights do not catch everything and Mark speaks really fast.

Replays are https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOOlABWkJR

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402955924##

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum