Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq

Go down

Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq Empty Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:30 pm

When we ask the United States to invest in Iraq, we should have value to market between them according to me! good evening to all !!!

Claud

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=187911

Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq

29-03-2019 

Halabousi calls on American companies to invest in Iraq Image

Baghdad
The head of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halabousi during a meeting in Washington, Friday, the majority leader in the US Senate, American companies to enter to invest in Iraq, stressing that the circumstances are now favorable.
The Information Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in a statement received "news" copy of it, "Halbusi accompanied by a parliamentary delegation met with the Republican majority leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell," noting that "the meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to strengthen them in the areas all".
"The extremist terrorist organization is not only targeting Iraq, it is targeting the world, and the international community must unite to fight it," Halbusi said.
He added that "Iraq made sacrifices on behalf of the whole world, and achieved the military victory with the blood of his sons and the support of friends, including the United States of America, and must defeat terrorism once and for all," noting that "there are pockets and sleeper cells still work, another challenge needs to continue cooperation between Iraq and its friends; to eliminate this organization and extremist ideology; for a prosperous, secure and stable Iraq. "
"One of the challenges we face is the return and stability of the displaced people and the provision of services to citizens," Halaboussi said, calling on "international and American companies to enter into investment."
He explained that "Iraq needs two types of projects, including long-term oil and energy sector, including short and medium in the education, health and housing," noting that "the circumstances are now more favorable than any other time, and the economic partnership between the two countries must be strengthened Through projects that reach citizens directly. "
For his part, McConnell expressed "the commitment of the United States of America to support Iraq and respect its sovereignty as a strong ally away from any threat and threat, and work to build economic relations in the interest of the two friendly peoples."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum