Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it

Go down

Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it Empty Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:22 pm

http://asrarmedia.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%88/?fbclid=IwAR0q8w0fMFyc_VeKszfxoaXfMpAUUscsnP11jTLKS6d_znKA5_W-3cPX0JE

Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it

ADDED MARCH 28, 2019

Abadi reveals the decision to arrest Maliki and calls for Abdul Mahdi to implement it 20181212_091643-672-618x400

Secrets of Media
Former Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed a decision to arrest former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki was in the process of taking office as the government.
Abadi said during a meeting with the leaders of his victory coalition that he had already taken the decision to arrest former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on charges of causing the fall of three Iraqi provinces by the elements of the organization "da'ash" terrorist, but internal and regional pressures prevented the issuance in the last moments
Abadi said that the crime of one-third of the country's territory in the hands of the terrorist elements and the four-year war that followed should not go unpunished, calling on current Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to show courage and arrest all those responsible for these disasters and not to take it into account.
Abadi reiterated that the government of the former president Nuri al-Maliki is the one who summoned the US forces to Iraq again, on 24/6/2014 after the entry of the terrorist group Daqash and drop it to the provinces of the country as it is documented in the United Nations documents and documents exchanged between the two countries, Strategic framework between Iraq and America "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum