Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms

Go down

European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms Empty European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms

European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms Story_img_5c9cda2806145

2019/3/28 17:28

Baghdad Investment Commission announced the desire of the Alliance of companies (Alliance), to invest in the production of renewable energy in Basra, indicating that the project aims to invest $ 1.5 billion to generate electricity in the province, taking advantage of air power.

The head of the body, Alaa Abdul Hussein Salman, said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, that "the Alliance of companies (Alliance), a consortium of 66 European companies, expressed their desire to invest in the production of renewable electricity in Basra," indicating that "the project Aims to invest $ 1.5 billion in establishing wind farms in the province to generate electricity. "

Salman said the company completed the study of the Basra Renewable Energy Project and that the province is close to being part of the list of major areas of electricity production from renewable energy. "

For his part, the commercial manager of SKANSKA Holdings, said:" We are currently leading the Allianz Alliance, We have a goal for the alliance, which is to provide abundant green energy efficiently. "

"Basra is one of the most promising areas in the field of renewable energy generation, so it is the ideal place for our launch in West Asia and North Africa."

It is noteworthy that Basra spent from its budgets for the past few years tens of millions of dollars on the import of electricity, while this problem can be overcome by clean energy through the use of solar energy and wind energy, especially with the weather for these projects.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193310

European companies propose electricity production in Basra from windmill farms 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum