Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course

Go down

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course Empty Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:39 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/03/22/395205/

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course

22/03/2019

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A55-696x387

Information / Baghdad ..

The leader of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi, Friday, called for the need to be Mosul, which witnessed the declaration of the defeat of the organization "calling" criminal starting point to correct the course of the state.
"Mosul, which we have declared victory over, should be a starting point for correcting the course of the state and in order to reinforce the achievements made by the nation," Abadi said on his Facebook page.
On Friday, Prime Minister-General of the Armed Forces Adel Abdul-Mahdi ordered the formation of a crisis cell to deal with the situation in Nineveh province. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course Empty Abadi warns of the spread of corruption in the economic committees of the parties in Mosul

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:12 pm

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=53459

Abadi warns of the spread of corruption in the economic committees of the parties in Mosul

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course Image

Agency of the orbit -
BAGHDAD 

- Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi warned on Friday of widespread corruption in the economic committees of the parties in the city of Mosul. 
Abadi said in his page on (Facebook), that 'not to take deterrent measures for the poor and the poor as corruption and economic committees, to some parties, will pay for the further deterioration in public life'. 
Hundreds of protesters gathered in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul on Friday to try governor Nawfal al-Aakoub and dissolve the provincial council.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course Empty Abadi: We warned earlier that the elimination of terrorism is not only a security, military and political action, but extends to social, cultural and social work.

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:50 am

http://wattaennews.net/archives/23602

Abadi: We warned earlier that the elimination of terrorism is not only a security, military and political action, but extends to social, cultural and social work.

• 23 March 2019

Abadi: Let Mosul be a starting point for correcting the course Screenshot

"We have warned before that eliminating terrorism is not only a security, military or political act, but also a social, cultural and social action," said former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
"There is a breeding ground that encourages the growth of terrorism and its institutions, which is corruption, injustice, inequality and extortion, which justify the killing and targeting of innocents under any circumstances," he said.
"We need new directions based on caring for the citizen and guaranteeing the right to live for all and provide a safe environment away from policies of exclusion and imposition of will, threats and intimidation."
"We have presented a vision to combat terrorism to the world countries and the international community, and today we need more support and support to consolidate their pillars
He stressed that terrorism and corruption both feed the other to make it exercise monopoly and waste of public money and corruption in the joints of the state and its institutions.
"The terrorists who fought in Iraq came from countries that have a productive economy and it is wrong to promote that those fighters came from poor countries and societies," he said.
He explained that we are acceptable at a crossroads between the state and its institutions and between parties trying to control the country's capabilities of the owners of power, money and weapons.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum