Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned

Go down

ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned Empty ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:19 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-has-officially-crumbled-and-last-stronghold-liberated-fox-news-has-learned

[size=60]ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned[/size]

ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned 694940094001_6016587974001_6016593649001-vs

[size=18][size=18]Syrian local media reports the ISIS caliphate has been defeated, Pentagon says the fight continues

Many fear that ISIS ideology remains in Syria even with the potential fall of the caliphate; Benjamin Hall reports from Syria.[/size][/size]
BAGHOUZ, Syria -- The caliphate has crumbled, and the final offensive is over. While the official announcement hasn’t yet been made – Fox News has been told that this village, the last ISIS stronghold, is liberated.
It’s the first time since we’ve been here in Syria for five days that the bombs have stopped dropping and the gunfire has disappeared. We have witnessed the end of the caliphate – the brutal empire that once ruled over 8 million people – is gone.
Troops here are now bringing down the black flags of ISIS. The flags no longer fly over the town, instilling fear.
TRUMP DISPLAYS SYRIA MAP DETAILING ISIS TERRITORY LOSS, VOWS TERROR NETWORK ‘WILL BE GONE BY TONIGHT’
The last five days, Fox News has witnessed the last major offensive up close -– with U.S.-backed SDF forces attacking ISIS from three sides, pushing the fighters back, house to house, then tent to tent, against the Euphrates River.
Inside Baghouz, it’s easy to see how they hid for so long – not just in tunnels but trenches and hundreds of cubby holes covered by tarpaulins, which blend in perfectly to the dirt.
In the end, the majority surrendered. In fact, since the start of the year about 60,000 have dripped into the desert, and most are now held in camps.
There is a major concern about what to do with the camps though. The SDF has asked for U.S. support in setting up a tribunal here to prosecute them.
ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned 694940094001_6016418497001_6016431236001-vsVideo
This final corner of the caliphate was in the far eastern desert of Syria– it was where ISIS first captured territory, and it is where they finally lost.
A clearing operation is now underway in the town– and an announcement is expected soon.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
None of the main surviving ISIS leaders have been caught inside Baghouz. Instead, they left their men to fight alone. It’s thought they prepared ahead for the insurgency.
The scale of the devastation here is incredible. And everyone acknowledges that without U.S. support, it would have taken far longer.
LAST ISIS ENCLAVE A SCENE OF ‘DEVASTATION:’ FOX NEWS VISITS ONLY REMAINING VILLAGE RULED BY TERROR GROUP
For four-and-a-half years, ISIS held this territory, ruling over it with an iron fist. It was the terrorist group’s heartland – and they were so dug in that the only way to push them back was to flatten whole villages. The devastation here goes on for miles – and craters like this are a reminder of the critical role played by U.S. airpower. Military jets still fly overhead.
SDF fighters are all so grateful to the U.S., not just for their help in the battle, but now for its decision to leave troops here when it’s done. Reports now suggest the figure may be around 1,000 staying.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ISIS caliphate has crumbled and last stronghold liberated, Fox News has learned Empty Gen. Jack Keane: Trump deserves credit for defeating ISIS in Syria

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:23 pm

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/four-star-general-says-trump-deserves-credit-for-defeating-isis-in-syria

[size=60]Gen. Jack Keane: Trump deserves credit for defeating ISIS in Syria[/size]

[url=Viewer ID: 3e18cda6-e83f-c233-aeac-fc893110a08a]Viewer ID: 3e18cda6-e83f-c233-aeac-fc893110a08a[/url]

[size=16][size=16]Report: Some migrant families are being released at the border due to facility crowding

Gen. Jack Keane (Ret.) discusses the crisis at the southern border and President Trump’s comments about ISIS.[/size][/size]
Retired four-star Gen. Jack Keane said President TrumpOpens a New Window. deserves credit for defeating ISISOpens a New Window. in SyriaOpens a New Window..
“The caliphate essentially has been destroyed. The Islamic State in terms of controlling territory no longer exists," he told FOX Business' Susan Li on Trish Regan PrimetimeOpens a New Window. on Wednesday. "The President and his national security team and certainly our soldiers who participated in this and leaders deserve a huge amount of credit.”

MORE FROM FOXBUSINESS.COM... 

• HASSETT: BLUE COLLAR JOBS, WAGES 'SKYROCKETING'[size=16]Opens a New Window.[/size]

• IT’S TIME FOR BARR TO TAKE CONTROL OF HIS DOJ: TOM FITTON[size=16]Opens a New Window.[/size]

• OBAMA BORDER PATROL CHIEF: BORDER CRISIS 'ABSOLUTELY' A NATIONAL EMERGENCY[size=16]Opens a New Window.[/size]

Keane added that Trump's achievement surpassed his expectations.
"They took a system that [President] Obama gave them that wasn’t making a lot of progress and accelerated it rather quite dramatically," he said.
President Trump, on Wednesday, while speaking to reporters at the White House, showed a map of ISIS's defeat since his election in 2016 and proclaimed that the caliphate would be "gone by tonight."
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX BUSINESS APP
The President agreed to leave 400 U.S. troops in Syria after withdrawing most U.S. forces from the country. In Keane's opinion the remaining American presence is crucial.
“We’re going to keep some of our forces still there, somewhere between 400 to 1,000, a very modest amount, to continue to assist the 60,000 Syrian democratic forces who do the fighting," he said. "And along with our airpower we’re going to control the air space over Eastern Syria to ensure that ISIS does not remerge.”
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum