Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/19/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/19/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/19/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:32 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let get into some intel, see what is going on and where we are right now. A lot of things have come in here the last few days. It has been 5 days since the last Big Call. Of course, we get things and some things happen before the weekend, Friday or on the weekend. Some of that I sort of have it in my experience, but it doesn’t come out to me to bring out right now. I will try to go through with a little review where we are right now. I think that is what most of the people what to hear anyways. Also, how close are we? Well, from a prospective we look at Iraq, for example. We know Iraq is basically complete with everything they were supposed to do. We know on the screens today that the Dinar was fluctuating. All the currencies were fluctuating. We expect some of that to occur normally.

Bruce: The screens are set at most banks to change every 31 minutes. Some of that is so when an exchange is going on for currency or when a redemption is going on for Zim, that the new rate that might come up does not affect that particular exchange that is happening right now in real time. Every 31 minutes or so they can expect rates either to go up or go down a little bit. They can stay the same, of course. We are looking look for 13 to 15 currencies to go up. Some dramatically on the 6 currencies we are aware of. Yes, I am including the Iranian Rial in that. There will be some others we are not probably had purchased, but they will also show some movement in this first offering. We know the timing with the rates that are on the screens around lunch time today came up with a date stamp of 3/21/2019. Now, that is Thursday. My understanding is that date stamp should be on or by that date referring to those rates. We do expect brand new updated rates in the morning when we wake up.

Bruce: We are about to embark on I think some major things happening. For example, we heard today that the Fines and Penalties, the CMKX, the Farm Claims, and the Cores were all moving along. I think the expression was “They are on a Tear”. It means they are on a “tear”. Things are really moving. They are getting it done. That is encouraging for the Cores and other many groups based out west. So we are looking at the possibility of things happening by Thursday for us and possibly we don’t want to necessarily ignore what may take place tomorrow especially with the information that I received.

Bruce: The biggest thing for us guys is when are the toll-free numbers going to be released. I mean one toll-free number for North America. That is Canada, the United States, and Mexico. That is the number I am supposed to be directly receiving for our Tier 4B, the Internet Group, or the Informed Group. We have a certain amount of time where when we will do our Zim redemptions and currency exchanges before the John Q Public or Tier 5 begins. That start date was set for April 2nd for the public, not for us. For the public, and it may will have been pushed back 8 days until April 10th. We expect things moving along here fairly quickly.

Bruce: We also got information today that the Zim Platforms, the bonds are about ready to start tomorrow, and then they have paperwork that they need to get out to the bond holders. In case of Zim holders they have to get paperwork out to them to approve and sent back so that they can begin to pay them out. That is supposed to take place with Zim holders that are part of a platform. That is supposed to take place shortly after we get started. That is another good indicator. Everything is so proximate right now. Here is another thing that has been happening. Some banks, especially Tier 2 Banks over the weekend especially on Sunday were doing practice appointment setting from Call Centers. The term was Mock appointment setting. This was a way for them to practice and to see who was calling from various zip codes. It was a way sort of to see if there were any anomalies, etc., etc. That happened in some back we know of. Some other banks done all that weeks ago and thus did not have to do that on Sunday. Redemption Center personnel have been highly trained and for the most part very ready for this to go.

Bruce: We heard that the USTN currency was to come out early this week like yesterday or today. No evidence of that. I can’t that didn’t happen at all. I can say some banks are not even aware of our new currency, our USTN yet. Maybe it is in some vaults and not in others, but it is not in every vault in every bank. I do not know when exactly our new USTN currency is going to be put out to the public. I will tell you this much for that to happen, we need an official announcement from Steven Mnuchin, our Treasury Secretary. We were told we might get that even Sunday evening. Nope. It did not happen. Now there are some things that are going to come out in the news probably tomorrow, maybe Thursday, that will provide somewhat of a media smoke screen for this. That would be relating to the FISA Memos, relating to the Mueller investigation, etc., etc. That could provide sort of a smoke screen for what we are about to do.

Bruce: Let’s talk for a minute about rates. Rates have been adjusting upward. Like I said they are still adjusting. I do not know how many people out there have the Iranian Rial, but who do bring it because it is supposed to be very close if not on par with the Vietnamese Dong. You say: How much is the Dong supposed going to be? We are expecting the Dong to be pretty close to $7 or more on the front screen, $7. Now you say: I know what the rate is or what the rate was yesterday so I know what I am talking about. The Dinar will be good. It will be higher obviously. Maybe not a whole lot higher though not initially. I think it will climb after it is brought out and after it has been traded more than it has so far. Zim on the front screen over $0.50. It should be in good shape for anybody interested in negotiating a backscreen rate. It should be excellent.

Bruce: If you have projects and you do want to do things for other people humanitarian wise and with projects similar of what we will be doing with Rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network and other projects, you will be treated somewhat differently at the Redemption Centers, but it is up to you. I can’t make anybody do what I am asking you to do which is volunteering and help do things for other people besides yourself. So that is up for you to do. I do expect and I hope we have quite a few people say: You know what I want to help. I want to be part of your projects. I want to be part of what Big Call is doing as a team moving forward and that is okay. I am looking forward to the participation. I will let you know, guys. I will let you know through the email how it is we are going to in that sense and work on things together. Do not worry about that. Get through this redemption. Get your accounting put together. Get your legal team working on your trust.

Bruce: Let’s talk for a minute when you go in the Redemption Center after they approve who you are. You got two forms of ID. I do this for some people who may be new to the call the last few months. You go in and you got a couple of IDS: passport, drivers license, Sams card, whatever else. Show them what you have. Then you need a bill or something that shows a home address for you. Then when they go through and count your currency and use the De la Rue machine to count and verify your currency at some point you will be talking to various people about your accounts. A some point you will be talking to people about if you have your trust paperwork, bring it in. You will be able to set up your account or master account if you want to do it with legal advice of course in name of your trust or if you are using a LLC or whatever you are setting it up with or a foundation if you have a foundation already put together, you can do all of that.

Bruce: If you don’t have any of that yet, do not despair. Because initially when you go in, they will want to set you up with what is called a skeleton trust, a barebone trust. Remember what is Bruce not? Bruce is not an attorney. I do not play one on TV nor one on the Big Call. You check with your legal advisors for this, but my understanding is you will have the opportunity to set up a skeleton trust, but be able to amend or replace that trust in a period up to 6 months after your redemption. You want to have something even before you walk out of the Redemption Center that will take care of you. God forbid if should anything happen to you. By that you need to go in with a list of possible trust names to use. Then also go in with a list of who you think your trustees might be and who you think your beneficiaries might be. You will want to have a list of those, go in with that, and prepared to be able to put a quick little plug-and-play trust together that you can use initially.

Bruce: Then get serious with your legal team creating your estate planning that you really need to do as soon as you can after you have finished your appointment and after a little bit of time to take care of some bills and take care of some things in the next couple of weeks or so. In the next couple of weeks, you need to finish up and start my estate planning and get some things going. This is providing you haven’t done that already. Okay. Many of us have not. Many have not, and that is okay. The point is you want to get in. You want to get out. You are not going to be there for more than an hour and half or so at the most. You will be able to set up some accounts. You will be able to take some cash at the time of the exchange.

Bruce: If you are a Zim holder, the banks don’t necessarily want to do long term pay outs. They don’t necessarily want to do that. Let me tell you something this is my own opinion. I would love to have a 20 year or 30 year payout where my principal will stay intact, and I am making a decent rate of interest. It does not have to be huge. It could be a relatively low rate, but it pays out quarterly. Then I can not only live on the interest, but do my projects, and my funding and my investment for people’s lives. All of that just from the interest that the motherlode account or master account will spin off. I believe the way to do it is to spin that interest off to a secondary account because it will be quite large amount. Let’s call it a secondary account. Then you can use as much as that you need without deteriorating your master account or motherlode account.

Bruce: So that is just a basic step you need to talk with your advisors about when you get there, and obviously you will have time to make any changes you need to do later with your private bankers or wealth management team. I think initially you will be able to get an actual credit/debit card. They should be able to actually print that for you a hard card, not a paper card. A real serious platinum type card at the Redemption Centers. I believe they will have the wherewithal to do that so that you don’t have to wait a couple of days for that to come in the mail. You should be good to go and you should be able to put a very decent amount on that card. Now my personal feeling is not to put a large amount of money on a debit card just because it could be lost, stolen, or it could be compromised. Security is awfully good these days, but you just don’t want to put yourself at risk losing hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars on a debit card.

Bruce: If you have been somebody who hasn’t had a credit card in a while, maybe your credit score is no good, you should be able to get a credit card out of this transaction, and you should have the ability to start rebuilding your credit essentially by getting a credit card through this which will have a very good limit, a very high limit, and be able to rebuild and pay that off every month like clockwork, every month automatically. I am not quite sure if that is something that truly can be done automatically from one of the accounts or it literally takes place at the particular date every month. It might be something to look into, but really I am thinking that is going to get people who had poor credit in the past and built back up. You say: Why do I even need credit? I not going to buy anything on credit. I get that. I am with you, but it is not a bad idea to just rebuild it and have the high credit score that maybe you use to have or you never had before. I don’t plan on buying anything on credit. Homes? Nope. Cars? No. I do not plan to really use it. I plan to pay for it. That is going to be a good feeling, really good.

Bruce: We got a lot to look forward to the next couple of days. I really believe we are on our way. I am trying my best not to call it. Listen do you realize tomorrow approximately at 6pm EST the Full Worm Moon is on, that full moon. The Spring Equinox. The Chinese and the Middle East like Iraq is big on this. We are aware of this, but not as big as they are, but they are very big on this. It would not surprise me if some major release took place at that time tomorrow or during the day tomorrow. It is a big deal and we are right here at the beginning of spring, March 20th. That is tomorrow. I think that pretends well for us. So let’s keep an eye on that.

Bruce: Otherwise we have a lot to look forward to. You know maybe you have aha moment. Sue has been through it. I have been through it. I know several friends that have, but you know what thru this refining process that God is bringing us through it is like iron sharping iron. It is like us being stronger for a reason. Preparing us for a reason. Preparing us to do great things for God and for his people. I just have to thank everybody for listening to the Big Call into our 8th year now and for keeping the faith along with us for this to come through. I know many of you have houses divided or where one is a believer and one is not. Where one spouse bought and believed and the other one did not. I am sad for that because this should be a unifying, a time of unity. I know that some homes will be divided from this, but I really want everybody to make it go with your current spouse and see if you can rebuild those relationships and work together and try to get back where you are evenly yoked in this blessing. That would honor you and honor God in the process.

Bruce: Thank you so much Pastor Steven. Thank you, Sue for your great wisdom, love and knowledge. Thank you, Bob for everything you brought to the call and your heart, love, and your love for your listeners. Thank you, Big Call listeners all over the globe for tuning in and reading the call notes that Pinkroses has done. Thank you, Pinkroses for transcribing for us for so long. We really appreciate that. Guys, I just say hold on to your hats. Get outside. Enjoy this spring. Get out and walk. Access how you are feeling. Access how your body feels like and make those changes. Make those changes. You can do it. I am going to encourage you. If nobody else does, I am going to encourage you to do that. So I love you. Thank you everybody. Have a great night, and let’s see if we even have a call Thursday night. Maybe it just be a short celebration. Thank you Bob. Good night Everybody. God Bless you all.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum