Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ...

Go down

Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... Empty Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ...

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:27 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=170

Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ...

2019-03-18

Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019 ... 155289688376c702b9cd9be9d7aee1cd6cc2dc34d5--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1

Under the slogan (Innovation Boosts Reconstruction) planning participates in the Innovation Conference and Exhibition of 2019
The Ministry of Construction and Housing organized the Innovation Conference and Exhibition for the year 2019 in the presence of the Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, Saad Abdel Wahab, the Director General of the Technical and Administrative Services Department, Mr. Mohamed Zeidan Hussein, the Director General of the Department of Quality Control, Ms. Ban Norouz Hussain and a number of staff members.
The Minister of Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, Mr. Astbork Al-Shouk, praised the heroism of our security forces in all their efforts in defeating terrorism and cleansing the land of its desecration. The effort is transformed after victory into reconstruction and reconstruction of the areas affected by the black terrorism. He explained that the ministry's organization of this conference and exhibition is to encourage and embrace these intellectual creations. It is also an opportunity to exchange views and ideas between state institutions and the inventor and seek to open the doors of investment.He pointed out the cooperation between the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control and the Ministry of Construction and Housing in the establishment and organization of this conference and exhibition, which gave the opportunity to introduce the patent in particular and the construction sector and construction in general, as well as cooperation between the Preparatory Committee and scientific in the development of human capital through the incubation of ideas Which will enable the private sector to invest in the process of national renewal.
The Minister of Planning, on his behalf, delivered the speech of the Minister of Planning on behalf of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control, Mr. Saad Abdel Wahab, in which he stated: "There is no doubt that the construction sector represents one of the vital sectors important in the economies of countries with its global investments with a large use of human resources starting with the investment and design sectors The construction industry witnessed a great development both in the methods and means of construction as well as in the field of building materials, their diversity and quality. As is well known, patents and industrial models represent one of the means The purpose of this conference and exhibition is to provide opportunities for creative inventors to share their experiences, opinions and perspectives on developments and important developments that show the role and importance of patent, which has become a standard measured by the technological development of countries,
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum