Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market

Go down

Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market Empty Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:22 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15825

Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market

03/18/2019

Iraq confirms its keenness to support oil prices and stability of the global market 13724

The Iraqi oil minister during his attendance at the 13th meeting of the ministerial committee between OPEC and the major producers from outside.

Economy News Baghdad

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister stressed Iraq's keenness to support oil prices and work with producers from within and outside the "OPEC" to rebalance the world markets by controlling the supply of oil. 
This came during his participation in the thirteenth meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to monitor the reduction of production between the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and major producers from outside, which is held in the Azerbaijani capital Baku. 
"This meeting comes within the framework of the keenness of the producer countries of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its co-sponsors from outside to monitor the decision to reduce the oil production," said Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas al-Ghadhban. Was adopted before the end of last year, which was implemented as of January 2019 for a period of (6) months. "
"The meeting aims to review the reports prepared by the specialized committees resulting from the meetings of the producers in order to achieve members' commitment to the decision to reduce production to advanced levels and control over the surplus oil supply, and to take appropriate steps to maintain the target set by OPEC and its partners, The stability of the world oil markets and access to fair prices both producers and consumers, and this leads to the revitalization of the global economy. " 
"Iraq plays an important role in bringing the views of the producers closer to the logical and realistic solutions and decisions, and he has seen through his meetings with his counterparts their keenness to do so," Ghadhban said. 
The oil minister stressed that "the decision to extend the agreement or otherwise will be discussed at the next meeting in Vienna next month."

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum