Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:29 am

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B0-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%A8%D9%8A-%E2%80%93

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

2019-03-17

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES GLP_5453

The "Market Access" session, organized by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the World Trade Organization (WTO), opened this morning in Abu Dhabi from 17-20 March 2019.
In the belief of the importance of the Doha Round and trade negotiations, the Fund held a number of training courses in cooperation with the World Trade Organization (WTO) to provide technical and institutional assistance to Arab countries in the fields of foreign trade and WTO accession negotiations to maximize their benefits. In addition to motivating the Arab countries to participate in the multilateral trading system and develop their trading systems to be able to compete in the global markets. The liberalization of trade, the reduction of tariffs and the removal of bureaucratic restrictions undoubtedly lead to increased trade and investment. One of the most important factors for promoting investment is the development of legislation, laws and services related to markets and trade exchanges.
[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A9 .pdf]Speech of HE Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al-Humaidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors[/url]

https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A9%20.pdf

a word

His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdulla Al-Humaidi,

General Manager and Chairman

In the opening session

"Access to markets"

In cooperation with

WTO

City of Abu Dhabi

2019 March 20-17

Dear sisters and brothers

I am pleased to welcome you to the opening of the session on "Market Access" held by the Fund

Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the World Trade Organization, hoping to deepen the session your information about this

The important topic.

In the belief of the Arab Monetary Fund of the importance of the Doha Round and trade negotiations, the Fund was held

A number of training courses in cooperation with the WTO to provide technical assistance

Organizations in the fields of foreign trade and accession negotiations

World trade to make the most of their agreements and get the best conditions for accession.

In addition to motivating Arab countries to participate in the multilateral trading system and develop

Commercial systems to compete in global markets. Trade liberalization and reduction

Customs duties and the removal of bureaucratic restrictions undoubtedly lead to increased trade

Attracting investments. One of the most important factors to encourage investment is the development of legislation and laws

And services related to markets and commercial exchanges.

Countries that have pursued economic openness have achieved better growth rates than those that do not

Continue to protect and put restrictions on foreign trade. However still a lot of

New developing countries joining the World Trade Organization (WTO) are unable to make full use of it

Of the benefits of free trade that WTO is supposed to provide.

This is due to the presence of some obstacles that prevent these countries from entering the markets of countries

Advanced.

You will find the course very important to deepen your understanding of using the analytical methods required in

Negotiations and all matters related to foreign trade. So I hope you will take care of it and benefit

Which will be presented by outstanding WTO experts.

The course focuses on the following main themes:

• Introduction to market access and tariffs.

• Explain how to use the WTO database on imports.

• Mechanism for market access negotiations.

• Rules of origin requirements.

• Elements of the WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation and Means of Implementation.

On this occasion, I would like to express IFAD's thanks and gratitude for the contribution of the World Trade Organization

To provide these highly important courses for the benefit of our Arab countries. In conclusion, I wish to thank the gentlemen

Lecturers who will present their materials.

Thank you and wish you a good stay in Abu Dhabi.

Peace and mercy of God be upon you.

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES GLP_5404

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ORGANIZES THE "MARKET ACCESS" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES GLP_5539
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum