Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate"

+3
Sam I Am
Muskie
RamblerNash
7 posters

Go down

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Empty Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 am

Sam I Am  Andredinero I don't see any 25, 50, or 100 notes in circulation. The only ones I see are from the Saddam era.

Hspot  Meaning six

Dave  Sam I Am SAM READS?

Hspot  Freaking phone is x

Sparky  Hspot my guess is me and a couple more... thousand

blackgold  No one remembers when they blew up a shipment of money, probably all lower denoms

Andredinero  Sam I Am yah hey buddy we realize that currency 365 was full of it and i went with it my bad I should of check 1st

Hspot  Sparky I should tell my buddy who doesn't believe in the dinar at all because he thought Iraq is totally unstable, which they were.he Is a total stock freak

Dave  6am came late night all

blackgold  Dave peace

Sam I Am  ok

Andredinero  Sam I Am no.problem buddy

Sparky  Sam I Am look back to 2012, when CBI, and Saleh description of the notes... fascinating articles... straight up

Kaperoni  Hspot - MCP does not mean duel currencies like the dinar and dollar. Iraq will always have such since they sell oil and are paid in dollars for that oil. MCP is referring to a variation in the exchange rate in different parts of Iraq creating, in effect duel prices for good. That is what MCP mean. Fortunately for us, Iraq is now within the requirement of 2% or less so that is not an issue anymore.

Tebow  blackgold no one is raping Iraq, Geeeeez stupid!

Kaperoni  Hspot - MCP does not mean duel currencies like the dinar and dollar. Iraq will always have such since they sell oil and are paid in dollars for that oil. MCP is referring to a variation in the exchange rate in different parts of Iraq. Creating, in effect duel prices for goods. That is what MCP mean. Fortunately for us, Iraq is now within the requirement of 2% or less so that is not an issue anymore.

Hspot  Kaperoni thanks for pointing that out. Many people I'm sure thinh the way I thought

Kaperoni  I fixed a type o lol

Hspot  Think

Sparky  Kaperoni thanks Kap

Hspot  I am sure that when everybody sees multiple currency practices, or most to least, they think they're using different currencies in the country

Kaperoni  My buddy Sam is here causing trouble?

Kaperoni  hi Sparky

Sam I Am  Hello again, Kap

Sparky  Kaperoni thanks for clearing that up... and for stopping by

Kaperoni  Dont sound so excited. I can leave lol

Sam I Am  d

Tebow

Sparky  Kaperoni is it possible to know how much dinar is still in circulation? I didn't think they have to tell us about that

Sam I Am  Kap, did you ever address the deflation issue?

sandyf  @Sam I Am sandyf I read them years ago. Probably back around 2012.

Obviously forgotten the role General Tant had then, who do you think was leading the CPA and CBI in respect of the currency introduction.

I respect your views in general but not everything you state is as factually accurate as you seem to believe and I would say the same thing about Kap. It is in everyones interest to keep the information as accurate as possible, opinions are just that.

Hspot  Was there someone that wished for these three guys to be in this room at one time?

sandyf  @Chocolatiere Good morning .. Hope Kaperoni is right because I just came across this comment by FORBES quote ( facts and figures, noting that in 2003 the Iraqi government replaced its old currency (known as "Swiss" dinars) with a new currency and offered to convert 150 new dinars to one old dinar.

What you have quoted is incorrect with an obvious agenda.

In 2003 there were 2 types of dinar "Swiss" and "Saddam", the "Swiss" were only used in Kurdistan and a lot less of them than the other. Only the "Swiss" were exchanged at 150 to one, the other at one to one. There was no overnight devaluation, the major currency was exchanged at par and the "Swiss" notes removed from circulation.

Based on the original redemption figure and population/economic growth it is more likely the currency outside Iraq is around 40-50% rather than the 80% quoted. There is no such thing as "generally not convertible", currency is either non convertible, partially convertible or fully convertible.

blackgold  Sandyf and Kap

Kaperoni  Sam no idea, but this is not my theory or idea. I have proven with documents the plan for the dinar. Nothing more I need to do/ Believe what you want.

Hspot  And Sam

blackgold  go for it

Hspot  blackgold I was saying that I saw somebody wanted those three to be in here having a conversation

Sparky  Kaperoni love that Vegas

blackgold  somebody start here is everyone's chance

Sam I Am  sandyf You have your Tant quote and I have a chart from economists. You might disagree with what the chart says, but it's not me saying that the IQD was introduced at less than 1500:1 it's economists. Argue with them.

Sam I Am  Show me a chart that confirms what Tant said

Kaperoni  Sparky there are numbers published but depends on if you believe them or not.

blackgold  Of course the crooks will never give numbers not in their favor

Hspot  Kaperoni are dinar s held in foreign currency reserves considered in circulation?

Sparky  Kaperoni float to 10 cents...how long in your guesstimate?

blackgold  I knew sandyf wouldn't last long

Hspot  blackgold most likely cannot take the feedback

Kaperoni  Blackgold, keep in mind how the auctions work. To maintain stability with the dinar it requires a balance of dinars to dollars. So it is impossible to reduce one without effecting the price of the other. That is why they cannot reduce the money supply before they float.

Sparky  Kaperoni they only published what was made...they have no requirement to say what is in circulation

Kaperoni  hspot I do not think so. But at this time, I do not know if many or any central banks hold dinar.

Sam I Am  You reduce the money supply by redenominating

Sam I Am  that's how it's done in the real world

blackgold  who says its impossible?

blackgold  Just do iy

Hspot  Kaperoni you don't think that our u.s. foreign currency reserve holds dinar

blackgold  it

Sparky  Sam I Am there maybe a lot less m0

Kaperoni  Sam, redenomination does not necessarily mean LOP. That is just a technical term for changing the face of currency. We all know that will happen.

blackgold  Iraq never agreed to sell oil in dollars anyway, it should be sold in dinar, thats their currency

Sparky  They certainly wont say

Hspot  Kaperoni that is what I have always felt about when they say Rd

Sam I Am  Kaperoni You're right. They redenominated in 2003 without lopping, and Kuwait redenominated after the occupation without a lop, but when they redenominate and remove zeros ... that's a lop.

Kaperoni  hspot they may. but I was talking about globally.

Young SC  Ohhhh my goodness what did i walk into

Young SC  Lol

Young SC  Another great debate

Hspot  Young SC a civilized conversation between 2 not so light people LOL sorry guys. Imagine if Andre was here LOL

blackgold  No difference between Kuwait and Iraq, just alot of who shot John

Sam I Am  Show me one country in history that has removed zeros from their currency via revaluation rather than redenomination

Sam I Am  In other words, they added new lower denominations in the same series to adjust for the new rate

blackgold  Kuwait

Kaperoni  Sam show me one country that has had successful and stable monetary policy do a LOP? lol

Sparky  I believe they can dollar use, or, de dollarize as they wish...like a balloon

blackgold  Look admit it, UN US World Bank and IMF are keeping Iraq poor

Kaperoni  No other country that I know of has intentionally sold its currency globally to the extend Iraq has prior to making it convertible worldwide. Seems like economic suicide to me if the LOP.

blackgold  Kaperoni You saying the US didn't know they were selling it to us

Kaperoni  black, well sorta. Its up to them to make the required improvements, changes and requirement to join the world. If they dont, they stay where they are in Article XIV

blackgold  Thats bull and you know it

blackgold  Its been 14 years

Kaperoni  black...no i am saying they do know

Sam I Am  Kaperoni Kap, you're talking about what they will do. I'm talking about what they say. I personally doubt that they will ever lop because they don't want to be on the hook for billions of USD to pay for the trillions they exported.

Sparky  Kaperoni any thoughts on how much IQD is still in circulation in Iraq?

blackgold  The oil companies arn't having any problems selling their oil

Young SC  Don961: Monetary policy and raise the visa fees for Iranians

Friday, 15 March 2019

Talal Barakat

The monetary policy aimed at emptying the treasury of the Iraqi state is part of the plan to dispel the wealth of Iraq to continue the scarcity of cash from hard currency in order not to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar .. because it is obvious whenever the reserve of hard currency increases in the state treasury whenever the value of the local currency increases.

Young SC  https://kitabat.com/2019/03/15/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%88%D9%84/

Kaperoni  So Sam, you think it will just stay weak forever?

Kaperoni  Cause if you do, I dont agree

Sam I Am  Kaperoni I think it will stay at less than 1/10 of a penny until they replace it. Yeah

Kaperoni  Well we dont agree

blackgold  They can't afford to replace it

Sam I Am  Their problem isn't a low value. Their problem is violence, poor infrastructure, lack of economic diversity, and Iran

Young SC  Sam I Am He thinks it will devalue even further down

Sam I Am  S. Korea has a currency about the same value and they're going great.

blackgold  Its safer it Iraq than Detroit or Chicago

Kaperoni  I think you need to look at the bigger picture then Sam. Iraq needs investors/investment...billions of dollars to rebuild, create a market economy. That will create economic pressure and the solution to that is to raise the value.

Sam I Am  It takes 11 dong to buy one dinar and Vietnam is doing good

blackgold  that security crap don't fly anymore

Sam I Am  Kaperoni They also need to diversify their economy and build up their non-petroleum exports. To do that they need to keep the value low.

Young SC  The Iraqi citizen would like to see his currency strong, so the process of raising zeros will contribute to the revaluation of the currency, and reduce the proportion of demand for hard currency, which is characterized by force, and will lead to a balance between the value of domestic and foreign currency and will give them market power at home and abroad,

It is possible that the value of the Iraqi currency against the US dollar, for example, that the employee who receives 1200 thousand dinars at the exchange rate 1200, the purchasing power of $ 1000 dollars and if the strengthening of the dinar equivalent to 500 dinars to the dollar will be purchasing power $ 2400 instead of $ 1000

BURATHANEWS.COM8

Sparky  Sam I Am what about Reconstruction imports...in order to rebuild the country

Kaperoni  Sam I do not agree. And most economists don't agree with keeping the dinar week. In fact, most want Iraq to make the move like yesterday. lol They want price discovery and want the banking system open to the world.

Sparky  Wouldn't that be beneficial for a higher exchange rate?

Sam I Am  Kaperoni Do you have any economists who support your float theory?

Sam I Am  Because I can show you a few that consider the dinar investment a scam

blackgold  The following is a list of International Oil Companies (IOCs) operating in Iraq under licences granted by the Ministry of Oil in Baghdad:

Bashneft.

BP.

China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)

China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)

Dragon Oil.

Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC)

Eni.

ExxonMobil.

Kaperoni  Sam it is not my theory, it is in print. Stop ignoring what is in print. Do you know what the Balassa-Samuelson effect is?

blackgold  I thought Iraq wasn't international

Sam I Am  Kaperoni Yes, Kap.

Sparky  Sam I Am scam I am

Sam I Am  But I don't think it means what you think it means

Sam I Am  When you raise the exchange rate it lowers the value

Sparky  Sam I Am making it more attractive to importers...nin

Sam I Am  Sam I Am That's exactly what's happening in Vietnam

Sam I Am  Very productive and the dong is losing value

Kaperoni  Balassa-Samuelson effect is clear as day in print in the IMF Article IV...so what does that mean? Here is the explanation

Kaperoni  When you search Wikipedia, you get an explanation for this as…”Balassa–Samuelson (BS) hypothesis implies that countries with rapidly expanding economies should tend to have more rapidly appreciating exchange rates.” In other words, the IMF themselves are acknowledging (by saying Balassa–Samuelson effect in this Article IV document) the dinar will rise rapidly.

Kaperoni  That is not my theory

blackgold  Just alot of who shot John

Sam I Am  A "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" would mean going from 1190 to 1200 to 1210 ... etc.

Sam I Am  that would lower the value

Kaperoni  Argue with the IMF if you do not agree

Sparky  Kaperoni " will rise rapidly". , love it

blackgold  bbl when you come up with something interesting and meaningful

Sam I Am  that's why the last two changes the exchange rate went up and the dinar lost value

Kaperoni  “In 1964, academics Bela Balassa, a Hungarian economist, and Paul Samuelson, a Nobel-Laureate economist, independently observed that countries with higher levels of productivity growth experienced rapidly rising real wages and so appreciating real exchange rates. Academic studies since have suggested the picture is not as simple as Mr Balassa and Mr Samuelson first thought and that many other factors can also influence the model. However, many long term investors in emerging market currencies, for example, have been able to benefit from the appreciation of those currencies which is arguably due to the Balassa-Samuelson effect.”

Sam I Am  it's beginning to happen

Sam I Am  Your problem is that you're interpreting an appreciating exchange rate as a more valuable currency

Sam I Am  but it's the opposite

Kaperoni  No its not

Sam I Am  countries with growing economies tend to have a currency that loses value

Sam I Am  that's what the effect means

Kaperoni  It would not make sense in the context if it got weaker. lol

Kaperoni  No they dont

Young SC  Sam I Am no vice versa came happen the other way aswell

Kaperoni  growing economies have increased GPD and such so the currency appreciates.

Young SC  Can increase also

Kaperoni  GDP

Kaperoni  sorry

Kaperoni  im old and fingers dont work no more lol

Kaperoni  Sam your picking and choosing words and not reading the context in which they are presented.

Sparky  Kaperoni what about investment money putting pressure on inflation

Sparky  thats how we get there

Kaperoni  sparky, yes. substantial investment will cause pressure on the CBI. This is why the CBI needs a tool to counter such. That tool is the a liberal exchange rate regime (float) to allow the gradual appreciation of the currency to offset such pressure.

Kaperoni  So all this comes down to Iraq and opening up to investors/investment.

Sparky  Kaperoni trade

Kaperoni  Ok I am tired and my fingers hurt. Off to dinner. Have a great night. bye.

Sparky  Kaperoni thanks for stoppingi by Kap !

Sparky  Trade is later, after the Reconstruction gold rush

Sparky  They have to import, before they export...imo

Sparky  Oops, Zig may sentence me for one day, for interrupting

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Empty Re: Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:58 am

Sam I Am  A "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" would mean going from 1190 to 1200 to 1210 ... etc.

Sam I Am  that would lower the value

BINGO!

Sam I Am  Your problem is that you're interpreting an appreciating exchange rate as a more valuable currency

Sam I Am  but it's the opposite

Kaperoni  No its not

Sam I Am  countries with growing economies tend to have a currency that loses value

Sam I Am  that's what the effect means

Kaperoni  It would not make sense in the context if it got weaker. lol

Kaperoni  No they dont

And this is where Kaperoni makes a fool of himself...

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Empty Re: Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate"

Post by Muskie Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:32 pm

"appreciating exchange rates"

Currency depreciation is the loss of value of a country's currency with respect to one or more foreign reference currencies, typically in a floating exchange rate system in which no official currency value is maintained. Currency appreciation in the same context is an increase in the value of the currency.

Sounds like Kap was right on to me.  Go dinar!
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 pm

There's some ambiguity in this area.  Are they talking about an appreciation of the currency's value or an appreciation of the exchange rate?  Sometimes people say exchange rate (the rate or "ratio" of exchanging one currency for another which in Iraq's case is 1190:1) when they mean the value.  If Kap's articles are referring to the value going up then I would be wrong, but my understanding from John Jagerson and my observations of China and Vietnam is that the modern global economy doesn't favor an appreciating currency valuation.  When the dollar goes up on the foreign exchange that's great for Americans traveling overseas, but it's not so great for American companies trying to sell their products overseas because it makes them more expensive.  The reason China was pressured to raise the value of the renminbi a few years ago is that they were keeping their currency's value artificially low in order to gain an unfair advantage in foreign trade.  The reason Vietnam's economy has tripled in size over the past 10-12 years is that they've pursued a policy of slowly devaluing the dong.  If Iraq wants to enter the market of international trade and be competitive they'll need to use the same approach.  The last two moves of the IQD have been devaluations (an increase in the rate which lowered the value) from 1166:1 to 1184:1 and from 1184:1 to 1190:1, and IMO that's the beginning of a long decline of the dinar's value as they further develop their exports.  If they were to do what Kap is suggesting (float the IQD from $.00084 to $1 over a short time frame of a year or so) nobody would be interested in buying their products and the Iraqi people wouldn't be interested in spending their dinar because of its increasing value.  That's not consistent with Iraq's stated economic goals.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:51 pm

Muskie wrote:"appreciating exchange rates"

Currency depreciation is the loss of value of a country's currency with respect to one or more foreign reference currencies, typically in a floating exchange rate system in which no official currency value is maintained. Currency appreciation in the same context is an increase in the value of the currency.

Sounds like Kap was right on to me.  Go dinar!

Currency depreciation is the loss of value of a country's currency with respect to one or more foreign reference currencies, typically in a floating exchange rate system in which no official currency value is maintained.

Currency appreciation in the same context is an increase in the value of the currency.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:04 pm

I do not want to go into your big discussion about the economy, you're too strong for me on it !! and it's ok like that, but since I got dinars I'm the news of Iraq every day !! My understanding, and what I read there is maximum 2 years, that is during the last period of Abadi as prime minister, in an article, and he did mention that he wanted the value of the Iraqi dinar to resume its former glory, and I write it almost word for word, and that he wanted the Iraqi dinar to dominate the middle east, and I can tell you that the planning project in 2012 was estimating the dinar at $ 3.20 at that time. moment there !!

Since the link I had, but which corresponds to a link from another forum that I had, I can not get it to prove it to you except that Jim saw, and read the article !! I tried to find it otherwise but it did not work, but if we look at the logic, before 2003 the dinar had a value above 3 dollars, so why the dinar would not return to its former value, as before 2003, they could leave lower, and that would be logical, that's my thinking! if you want to attract the fish, you put the bait, that is 1: 1. 1 dinars for 1 dollard, how many of you will run to the bank !! Iraq will recover a certain amount, after that they will increase the rate !! That's what I would do, but if you look from another side, if you want to attract investors, especially with the security that they currently have, you need a good argument to bring the big investor at this moment, either with the value of money, it's my understanding now, but I could be wrong !! and finally if they want to settle their debts with kuwait, they will have to be one by one between them, or $ 3.28 last time I look on the XE for Kuwait with the dollard, and with the news we see, everyone push for it to be settled this year for their return on the international !! as I mention it I can be wrong, but it is the image that I see as a reader of new !!, do not forget that I am like sir, and madam everyone who hopes a change of life, and that I am not a guru, and I want the world to understand that, good evening to all !!

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Claud, there are two problems with your analysis.  First, I think you're referring to the Minister of Planning report that said that the dinar's official exchange rate was 3.21.  The IQD's exchange rate has been between 1166:1 and 1480:1 since it was introduced in late 2003, which would translate into a value from $.00067 to $.00086.  That report couldn't have been talking about the IQD, and since it was first published in 1984 we have to conclude that it was an old article referring to the Saddam dinar.  
Second, the dinar's value wasn't above $3 prior to the war in 2003.  The CBI website stated that the market value was 3000:1 (or $.00033) way back in 1995, which was eight years before the war.  Saddam set the official value at over $3 but it was a bogus valuation and the whole world knew it because he blew most of the central bank's reserves fighting the war with Iran back in the 1980s.  The Iraqi dinar hasn't had an honest valuation of $3+ in 35 years.  
Iraq has about $60 billion in their foreign currency reserves that they are using to back about 70 trillion dinar in their M1 money supply.  If you divide $60 billion by 70 trillion you end up with about $.00085 which is very close to the current valuation of $.00084.  The dinar is appropriately valued at less than 1/10 of a penny, and will never be worth more than 1/10 of a penny.  All of the guru talking points are based on ignorance about economics and currency valuation.  

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/mop-report-83012/

https://web.archive.org/web/20150213021830/http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:32 am

Thank you Sam for taking the time to explain it is nice of you to share your knowledge about the dinars, and we put it simple to understand. good day to you, and also to the forum member !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:07 am

All you need to know .... Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Captur19

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865  Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865  Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865  Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am

claud39 wrote:if you want to attract the fish, you put the bait, that is 1: 1.

If they want to attract foreign investment, they move the rate from 1184 to 1190 or more. That gives the foreign investors more purchasing power in Iraq.

claud39 wrote:and finally if they want to settle their debts with kuwait, they will have to be one by one between them, or $ 3.28 last time I look on the XE for Kuwait with the dollard

They have debts with Japan. Do they match their rate 1:1 to the Yen? They have debts with Germany. Do they match their rate 1:1 to the Euro? The logic here doesn't make sense...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:00 am

Kevind53 wrote:All you need to know .... Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Captur19

You're right that's the only thing we have to watch, and as I've always said I'm not an economist, and the answer is going to be on the XE as you mention it, that's when there we will have the real truth about our change, thank you Kevind53

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:12 am

RamblerNash wrote:
claud39 wrote:if you want to attract the fish, you put the bait, that is 1: 1.

If they want to attract foreign investment, they move the rate from 1184 to 1190 or more. That gives the foreign investors more purchasing power in Iraq.

claud39 wrote:and finally if they want to settle their debts with kuwait, they will have to be one by one between them, or $ 3.28 last time I look on the XE for Kuwait with the dollard

They have debts with Japan. Do they match their rate 1:1 to the Yen? They have debts with Germany. Do they match their rate 1:1 to the Euro? The logic here doesn't make sense...

I would just like to come back to your answer, and I understand very well what you want to tell me, the debt for each country that Iraq owes, but my point is this one, in the first place to be sure that you understand well. my logic, I am not an economist, only someone who follows the news about iraq for 4 years every day, the reason for my resonance about kuwait, and why I Expects them to be equal with the value of Kuwait simply that the former prime minister was Abadi in a speech had well mentioned that the Iraqi dinar must regain its status, and that the Iraqi dinar should dominate the Middle East with its value !! I consider Kuwait in the Middle East, not with Japan, China, etc .. we see very well the good relationship between them now, and we should see signatures between them by the end of the month, so if i did what he said the former prime minister about how he saw the value of the iraqi dinar in the middle east, i expect equal even a little more than kuwait !! Maybe I'm not right on that, and peronne do not know how it will come out except to see the change on the XE, here's how I see things, and I wish you a good day, and to all forum members !!

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Excuse me for butting in here, but for Kuwait to be equal to Iraq, wouldn't their money supply have to be equal as well?

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2019-409

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2019-410

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Ssmith wrote:Excuse me for butting in here, but for Kuwait to be equal to Iraq, wouldn't their money supply have to be equal as well?

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2019-409

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2019-410

As you know, and I repeat myself I'm not an economist, so for me the graphics do not tell me anything right now, and the best for that is sam! but when i look on the xe for kuwait, here is what i see as value !!

https://www.xe.com/fr/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=KWD&To=USD

[size=30]XE Currency Converter: KWD to USD
Set a rate alert
Download our app
Currency[/size]
Chart
[size]Currency[/size]

• Live market rate

• Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Amazon_reward_tab@2xSend money. Get a reward.

Amount
Of
[size=36]Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Kwd
[size=24]KWD
Kuwaiti Dinar

[/size]

AT
[size=36]Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Usd
USDUnited States Dollar

[/size]

[/size]
1 KWD =
[size=31]$[/size][size=93]3.29472[/size]

1 USD = 0.303516 KWD
1 KWD = 3.29472 USD
[size]

Conversion Kuwaiti Dinar to Dollar US

[/size]
Last update : 2019-03-19 16:32 UTC
[size]

All figures are average live market rates , which are not available to consumers and are for informational purposes only. To see an estimate of our money transfer rates, please use our money transfer service.[/size]

You know I may not be right about what I think about that, all of us have our vision on dinars, and I do not want forum members to think I have reason on the whole line, but me it is my vision since I am the news on the dinars !! We see in the news that they are doing everything for a return to the international at all points of view for Iraq, now the United States is accelerating the pace to revive Iraq, especially since there are many Project for the United States in Iraq !! For me it is a question of time that we see the return of Iraq on the international, and I hope, and I am convinced by June 30. Good day to you !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Empty Central Bank: Reserve of foreign currency grew by 32.6%

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:49 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15868

Central Bank: Reserve of foreign currency grew by 32.6%

03/19/2019

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 8550

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq, that foreign reserves grew by 32.6% during the year 2018, noting that Iraq's reserves of gold amounted to 96 tons.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) said in a press release that the foreign reserves annual report showed a positive performance in 2018 compared with 2017. Foreign reserves grew by 32.6 percent, driven mainly by the positive difference between the bank's purchases of the dollar from The Ministry of Finance and sales through the window selling foreign currency in addition to the profits realized from the proceeds of the investment portfolio in various segments.

"At the portfolio level, the portfolio in US dollars in 2018 grew by almost 25 percent from 2017 as a result of the positive difference between the central bank's purchases of the US dollar and its sales, as well as the conversion of a large part of the other currencies resulting from The maturity of some investment instruments and returns on them to the currency of the US dollar. "

He explained that "gold rose in value in 2018 by about 6% than in 2017, as a result of increased investment in this asset, and the reserves of gold at the Central Bank of Iraq by nearly 96 tons in 2018, Iraq comes in fifth place in the Arab world rank 37 In terms of possession of gold reserves, Iraq was one of the largest buyers of gold in 2018 along with India, China and Kazakhstan.

"Investment in Islamic bonds issued by the Islamic Development Bank in 2018 increased by more than 33% in 2017," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Come on Claude.....  I'm no economist either.  Take the country's money supply times the value and then you have an approximate idea of what their reserves need to be.  With Iraq having almost 92 billion IQD, how could each one be worth the $3.29 to one USD?  How could they possibly have enough in reserves to back that?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Ssmith wrote:Come on Claude.....  I'm no economist either.  Take the country's money supply times the value and then you have an approximate idea of what their reserves need to be.  With Iraq having almost 92 billion IQD, how could each one be worth the $3.29 to one USD?  How could they possibly have enough in reserves to back that?

At home we have a saying in Quebec, when construction goes, everything is going !!! starting the reconstruction, and the sector depriving, the economy will start again, and the coffers will inflate too !! They need to inform people about their new banking system, and they are accompanied by the World Bank for reconstruction, even on the monetary side with the IFC, so I'm not worried about Iraq, it's more to try to convince the people that the banking system is no longer the same as before, and now that it is international like, by making loans for housing, and the deposit of the particular will put the banks on the right way to turn the economy around, and all the specialists in iraq are talking about having to go international to have a strong economy, that's my understanding !!, and to finish i'irak are waiting to go on the wto !!

Claud (Moose)

[size=38]Briefing note: Accessions at the WTO - point of the situation[/size]
The set of texts relating to Yemen's accession was transmitted to the Ninth Ministerial Conference with a view to its formal adoption by the Ministers between 3 and 6 December 2013. The Working Party on the Accession of Yemen adopted ad referendum , the government text package on September 26, 2013. Yemen will accede to membership 30 days after notifying the ratification of the package to the WTO.
WTO Director-General Roberto Azevêdo released his first Annual Report on Accessions to the WTOon 1 November 2013.

Accessions finalized since the Eighth Ministerial Conference

Montenegro, Russia, Samoa and Vanuatu acceded to the WTO in 2012 and the Lao People's Democratic Republic and Tajikistan in 2013.

Since the Eighth WTO Ministerial Conference in December 2011, the WTO has made significant progress in terms of accessions. A total of 31 accession processes have been completed since the establishment of the Organization in 1995.

Outlook for 2014

Several countries are entering or are already at a decisive stage of the accession negotiations, which should reach "technical maturity" in 2014. They are: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kazakhstan , Serbia and Seychelles.

The progress and conclusion of any accession process is based on the contributions of the acceding government. There is always a certain amount of uncertainty, which depends on many parameters: uninterrupted negotiations with WTO Members, complex technicalities, national difficulties and possible delays when a country wishes to analyze the impact of a new or amended law.

Countries currently negotiating their accession to the WTO

The following 23 countries are currently negotiating their accession to the WTO.

Country
Date of demand
Algeria
Belarus
Sudan
Uzbekistan
seychelles
kazakhstan
Iran (Working Group established on May 26, 2005)
Azerbaijan
Andorra
Lebanese Republic
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bhutan
bahamas
Syrian Arab Republic (Working Group established on May 4, 2010)
Ethiopia
Libya

Iraq

afghanistan
Serbia
Sao Tome and Principe
Comoros
Equatorial Guinea
Republic of Liberia

The accession process in brief

REQUEST

(in accordance with Article XIIof the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the WTO and the 2002 LDC Accession Guidelines , Strengthened at the Eighth Ministerial Conference of 2011

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Arrow

WORKING GROUP  

(Multilateral) Negotiations on the Trade Regime and (Bilateral) Market Access Negotiations

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Arrow

ADOPTION OF THE ENTIRE SET OF TEXTS RELATING TO ACCESSION BY THE GENERAL COUNCIL OR THE MINISTERIAL CONFERENCE (+ protocol and decision)

RATIFICATION OF THE ENTIRE SET OF TEXTS RELATING TO ACCESSION BY THE GOVERNMENT

Communication of the original of the notification of acceptance to the WTO Secretariat accession to membership 30 days later  

Details of the accession process

The accession process begins when the candidate government sends a request to the Director General of the WTO to become a Member.

The General Council then establishes a working group composed of WTO Members and chaired by the Ambassador of a WTO Member. This forum for negotiation is open to all Members, who may join at any stage of the negotiations.

In reviewing the candidate's trade policies , the working group identifies areas where existing laws need to be amended or new laws enacted to comply with WTO rules. The candidate government must incorporate WTO rules into its national legal system.

At the same time, the candidate country is conducting bilateral negotiations with interested members to further open its market to imports of goods and / or services . The signed bilateral agreements are compiled and grouped into two documents: the Goods List and the Services List. Upon accession, all the rights and commitments on goods and services apply the same conditions to all WTO Members consistently with the treatment of the most favored nation 's General Agreement on tariffs and tradewhich governs the WTO.

Once the candidate country's trade laws are WTO-compliant and all bilateral agreements are signed, the working group is ready to adopt the Accession Package , which includes five documents:

• the report of the Working Group, which indicates all the reforms undertaken by the acceding country and the commitments it has made;

• the Goods Schedule, which sets out bound duties and applied duties on industrial and agricultural products;

• The Services List, which sets out commitments on the opening of markets for services;

• the Accession Protocol, which sets out the terms and conditions that the country has negotiated to become a Member and which have been accepted by all other WTO Members into the General Council or the Ministerial Conference. It contains annexes containing the commitments made by the new Member on market access for goods and services;

• the decision taken by the General Council or the Ministerial Conference.

Once adopted by the Working Party, the Accession Package is forwarded to the General Council or the Ministerial Conference for final adoption. The candidate country becomes a Member 30 days after having notified its ratification to the WTO.

For more information, click here.

Composition of the Accession Working Parties

Working Party on 
Accession
Secretary
Joint Secretary
support 
administrative
Chiedu Osakwe, Director, Accessions Division
1. Afghanistan *
Varyanik
Trainee
Ferdi Demierre
2. Algeria
Pardo de Leon
Ferdi Demierre
Ferdi Demierre
3. Andorra
accessions@wto.org
No activity
4. Azerbaijan
Pardo de Leon
Varyanik
Tandara-Stenier
5. Bahamas
Lee
Pardo de Leon
Tandara-Stenier
6. Belarus
Beslac
Varyanik
Tandara-Stenier
7. Bhutan *
Lee
-
Tandara-Stenier
8. Bosnia and Herzegovina
Beslac
Trainee
Tandara-Stenier
9. Comoros, Union of *
Pardo de Leon
Trainee
Tandara-Stenier
10. Ethiopia *
Varyanik
Trainee
Ferdi Demierre
11. Equatorial Guinea *
Yu
-
Ferdi Demierre
12. Iran, Islamic Republic of
Varyanik
Waiting for new trainees
Ferdi Demierre

13Iraq

Varyanik

Lee

Ferdi Demierre

14. Kazakhstan
Yu
Varyanik 
Intern 
Trainee
Ferdi Demierre
15. Liberia *
Lee
Trainee
Tandara-Stenier
16. Libya
Yu
Beslac
Ferdi Demierre
17. Uzbekistan
Lee
-
Tandara-Stenier
18. Syrian Arab Republic
Yu
Beslac
Ferdi Demierre
19. Lebanese Republic
Pardo de Leon
Trainee
Ferdi Demierre
20. Sao Tome and Principe *
Pardo de Leon
-
Ferdi Demierre
21. Serbia
Beslac
Trainee
Tandara-Stenier
22. Seychelles
Beslac
Trainee
Tandara-Stenier
23. Sudan *
Lee
Trainee
Ferdi Demierre
24. Yemen *
Yu
Ferdi Demierre 
Trainee
Ferdi Demierre

* Least Developed Countries (LDCs).

Information and External Relations Division / Media
Melissa Begag, Information Officer for Accessions
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:39 pm

We have a saying in the US.....  You can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:05 pm

WTO membership means nothing when it comes to the dinar's value.  Vietnam is in the WTO and their currency is worth considerably less than the dinar.  It's really not that complicated.  Iraq has about 70 trillion dinar in their money supply, and they have about $60 billion in their foreign currency reserves that give the dinar its value.  The only way to give the dinar a valuation near $1 is to reduce the money supply from 70 trillion to 70 billion, and the only way to do that without destroying the economy is with a redenomination, and if they do that the IQD will retain its current valuation until it is demonetized and rendered permanently worthless.  All of the talk about a float, a growing economy, going international, foreign investment, 800 numbers, NDAs, private exchanges, tier groups, GCR, reinstatement, asset backed currencies, the PTB, the cabal, the Illuminati, WTO accession, fractional reserve banking, the HCL, the power sharing agreement, smart cards ... etc. is either irrelevant or guru BS.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Sam I Am wrote:WTO membership means nothing when it comes to the dinar's value.  Vietnam is in the WTO and their currency is worth considerably less than the dinar.  It's really not that complicated.  Iraq has about 70 trillion dinar in their money supply, and they have about $60 billion in their foreign currency reserves that give the dinar its value.  The only way to give the dinar a valuation near $1 is to reduce the money supply from 70 trillion to 70 billion, and the only way to do that without destroying the economy is with a redenomination, and if they do that the IQD will retain its current valuation until it is demonetized and rendered permanently worthless.  All of the talk about a float, a growing economy, going international, foreign investment, 800 numbers, NDAs, private exchanges, tier groups, GCR, reinstatement, asset backed currencies,the PTB, the cabal, the Illuminati, WTO accession, fractional reserve banking, the HCL, the power sharing agreement, smart cards ... etc. is either irrelevant or guru BS.

I agree with you Sam for the wto, as you mention it has nothing to do with the value of the dinar, it was not what I wanted to say, my point seen that if he comes back to the omc, they will market with the international, and they do everything to be on the wto, and i know they are trying to be a ccg member since 2012, you know they have their plan, the five-year plan 2018- 2022, they know what they are doing, so follow the news, and check the rate changes on the XE, now look at the dinar rate in the years 1970, 1980, or $ 3.33, and I repeat the former prime minister Abadi, he said he wanted the Iraqi dinar to regain its former glory, and dominate the middle east, and iraq is the central point in the middle east, and Basra is very important, and watch the importance with the Silk Road, which will connect Asia and Europe all this through Iraq, imagine the taxes that will reap this way, e wish you a good evening, and as I mention I am not a guru, just someone who shares their opinion !!

History [ change | change the code ]

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 220px-Baghdad-bank-hires

The headquarters of the  Central Bank  of Iraq (CBI) in  Baghdad  in 2003. It was founded in 1947.

In 1931 the mandated power of Great Britain introduced the Iraqi dinar to replace the Indian rupee in place since 1920. From 1954 the dinar is issued by the Iraqi Central Bank. At the founding of the republic the bond that had existed since 1932 with the British pound was cut, the exchange rate of about US $ 3.33 for 1 Iraqi dinar remained stable until the Iran-Iraq war in 1980.
During the war, the Iraqi dinar lost value and was worth in 1989 only 0.25 US dollar. After the Gulf War, two different currencies were used in Iraq. In the Kurdish autonomous zone, the "Swiss dinar" valued at US $ 0.33 for 1 dinar was used. In the rest of Iraq, the "print dinar" with the portrait of Saddam Hussein was de rigueur with a value ranging between 2,500 to 4,000 dinars for 1 US dollar. The "print dinar" was printed on poor quality paper. It is only since the introduction of the new Iraqi dinar in 2003 that the whole country has once again used a single national currency.
Value of dinar: (one Iraqi dinar = USD)
YearValue
20030.33 *
April 20060.00065
June 20070.000796
August 20070.0008084
2003: Value of the dinar, which was used in northern Kurdistan

https://reseauinternational.net/la-route-de-la-soie-et-israel/

[size=32]The Silk Road and Israel[/size]
31 October 2018

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" DOSSIER-ROUTE-SOIE-2-1-678x381-1728x800_c

by  Thierry Meyssan
Bejing is constantly developing its "Silk Road" project. His vice president, Wang Qishan, undertakes a tour in the Middle East that has led him to four days in Israel. According to agreements already signed, China will control in two years the bulk of Israeli agribusiness, its high technology and international trade. A free trade agreement should follow. All regional geopolitics will be turned upside down.
Chinese Vice President Wang Qishan's visit to Israel, Palestine, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates aims to develop the "New Silk Road".
In the autumn of 2013, China released its project for the creation of maritime and above all terrestrial communication channels around the world. It has unlocked colossal sums and started very quickly to realize it. The main routes pass either through Asia or Russia to Western Europe. But it is also planning routes across Africa and Latin America.

Barriers to the New Silk Road

This project meets two obstacles, one economic, the other strategic.
From a Chinese point of view, this project aims to export its products according to the model of the ancient "Silk Road" which, from the second to the fifteenth century, linked China to Europe via the Ferghana Valley, Iran and Syria. At the time, it was a matter of transporting products from town to town, so that at each stage they were exchanged for others according to the needs of local merchants. On the contrary, today, China aims to sell directly in Europe and in the world. However, its products are no longer exotic (bristles, spices etc.) but are identical to those of Europeans and often of superior quality. The trade route becomes a motorway. If Marco Polo was dazzled by the Far East silks unparalleled in Italy, Angela Merkel is terrified of seeing her car industry overrun by its Chinese rivals. Developed countries will therefore have to trade with Beijing and preserve their industries from the economic shock.
By massively exporting its production, China will take the commercial place that the United Kingdom first alone, then with the United States, occupy since the industrial revolution. Precisely to maintain this supremacy, Churchill and Roosevelt signed the Atlantic Charter and the United States entered the Second World War. It is therefore likely that the Anglo-Saxons will not hesitate to use military force to obstruct the Chinese project [ 1 ] as they did in 1941 against German and Japanese projects.
Already, the Pentagon has released the Wright Plan in 2013 that plans to create a new state straddling Iraq and Syria to cut the Silk Road between Baghdad and Damascus. This mission was carried out by Daesh, so that China has changed the course of its route. Bejing finally decided to move it through Egypt and invested in the doubling of the Suez Canal and the creation of a vast industrial area 120 kilometers from Cairo [ 2 ]. Identically, the Pentagon has organized a "colorful revolution" in Ukraine to cut the European road, or troubles in Nicaragua to block the construction of a new canal linking the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.
Despite the unprecedented importance of Chinese investment in the New Silk Road, it must be remembered that in the fifteenth century, China launched a formidable fleet to secure its markets. Admiral Zheng He, "the three-jewel eunuch," fought against pirates in Sri Lanka, built pagodas in Ethiopia, and made the pilgrimage to Mecca. However, on his return, for reasons of domestic politics, the Emperor abandoned the Silk Road and burned the fleet. China then closed on itself. So, from a Chinese point of view, the current project should not be taken for granted.
In the recent past, China has invested in the Middle East with the sole idea of ​​sourcing oil. She built refineries in Iraq that were unfortunately destroyed by Daesh or by the Western Forces who pretended to be fighting the Islamists. Beijing has also become the main buyer of the Saudi black gold. It has thus built in the kingdom the huge oil complex of Yasref-Yanbu for 10 billion dollars.
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Route-de-la-soie-Isra%C3%ABl-20181031
Signature of Haifa Port concession at Shanghai International Port Group

Israel and the New Silk Road

The ties between Israel and China date from the mandate of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, whose parents fled the Nazis to settle in Shanghai. The predecessor of Benjamin Netanyahu had tried to establish strong relations with Beijing. His efforts were erased by his support for one of the Somali-led pirate groups in Washington to disrupt Russian and Chinese shipping out of the Red Sea. [ 3 ] The scandal was narrowly avoided. China was allowed to establish a naval base in Djibouti and Ehud Olmert was removed from politics.
Since 2016, China has negotiated with Israel a free trade agreement. In this context, the Shanghai International Port Group has purchased the Haifa and Ashdod ports exploitation concession, so that in 2021, China will control 90% of Israeli trade. Bright Food has already acquired 56% of the Tnuva kibbutzim cooperative and could increase its stake, so that China will control most of the Israeli agricultural market. The founder of the Alibaba online store, Jack Ma, who came to Tel Aviv as part of the official Chinese delegation, did not hide his intention to buy many Israeli start-ups to recover their high technology.
Armament is the only major sector of the Israeli economy that has not been hungry. In September, Professor Shaul Horev organized a lecture at the University of Haifa with the help of the US Hudson Institute to alert the Pentagon's general officers of the consequences of Chinese investments. In particular, the speakers pointed out that these contracts exposed the country to intensive espionage, made it difficult to operate the port for its submarines launching nuclear weapons, and its links with the US Sixth Fleet.
Former Mossad director Ephraim Halevy, who is known to be close to the United States, said the National Security Council had never deliberated on these investments. They were decided solely according to a logic of commercial opportunity. The question therefore arises whether Washington has authorized or not this rapprochement between Tel Aviv and Beijing.
The reasons that allowed China to establish a military base in Djibouti should not be misunderstood and it seems unlikely that Bejing has reached a secret agreement with Washington for this new route of the Silk Road. Certainly, the United States would not be worried about an economic collapse of the European Union. However, in the long term, China and Russia are forced to agree to protect themselves from Westerners. History has shown that they have done everything and continue to do everything to dismantle these great powers. Therefore, if a Sino-US alliance would be in the short and medium term for Beijing, it would eventually lead to the subsequent elimination of Russia and China itself.
The Sino-Israeli agreements rather suggest that, according to Lenin's formula, "the capitalists sold the rope to hang them".
Thierry Meyssan
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:05 pm

To finish on the subject, I do not want to try to convince anyone how I see this, everyone have their strength on the subject, especially if you follow the news what is happening in Iraq, watch their transformation on the Economy. , on politics, and what I notice for 2019 the first democratically elected government, be with a consensus between them, for me I see a change of philosophy, and the openness to the democratic world in the middle east, great explodes according to me, even if it will have taken time to realize, if the news is correct we should see this for the beginning of next week, be a government complete, cross us the doights! good evening to all !!, Now I go back to my news, and I will share the news, I do not need to add on the subject, and will follow the XE, this is where we will have our answer, not before !!

Claud  (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:22 am

Yes, the old dinar was valued at over $3 in 1980, but the money supply was in the tens of billions back then rather than tens of trillions we see today, and that's the problem.  You can't increase the dinar's value by 100,000 - 300,000% without a corresponding reduction in the money supply.  Every reference to returning to the former glory or bringing back the dinar is referring to a redenomination process as I have mentioned before, and that process will render the IQD worthless rather than make it 1,000 times more valuable.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:23 am

Skimmed through the discussions, and a couple of quick comments. 1st, I'm pretty sure the debt with Kuwait was paid off a few years ago. It was pretty much on autopilot, so unless the ISIL crap messed things up to bad that should be a non issue. Don't have time to research that now. 2nd, the WTO Ministerial conference meets every 2 years, and that is the only time countries can ascend to full membership. I have not seen a date yet, but the next one should be this fall, usually late November--early December. If Iraq does not ascend it'll be anther two years. Of course as Sam already pointed out it means nothing dinar value wise, despite what the pooroos say.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865  Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865  Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865  Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Empty Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:20 am

http://alsabaah.iq/6399/%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B8-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%AE%D9%85

[size=36][rtl]Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation[/rtl][/size]

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 980-Alsabbaq

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.
"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, 
Coming ".
He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation
 In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:49 am

Okay, I give up.  Good luck claud.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:02 am

Congrats, Claud!..You pinned Sam..LOL...

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Sport-wrestle-wrestler-pin-pinning-grapple-smb091219_low

CHAT ROOM AT https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:08 am

claud39 wrote:My understanding, and what I read there is maximum 2 years, that is during the last period of Abadi as prime minister, in an article, and he did mention that he wanted the value of the Iraqi dinar to resume its former glory, and I write it almost word for word, and that he wanted the Iraqi dinar to dominate the middle east, ...

I found that to be an odd statement, so I did a little looking into it. The Gurus would not have passed up that opportunity, and sure enough, they didn't. I found an article posted on a forum that seems to be where it started from.

Here is what they posted:

~~~~~~~~~~

yota691

• Enjoy the Ride...

• Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Photo-thumb-40112

• Platinum VIP

• Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be0034331938b5a36d1d950

• 96,655 posts

• LocationEast Coast

Posted November 16, 2016
New measures to curb manipulation in hard currency and the elimination of the monopoly speculators .. adviser Abadi's "Zora": the central bank intends to reduce the price of the dollar and inflation is the lowest in half a century

November 14 2016 20:56 |  Number of views: 453

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Economy1.652301-1-300x199
New measures to curb manipulation in hard currency and the elimination of the monopoly speculators .. adviser Abadi's "Zora": the central bank intends to reduce the price of the dollar and inflation is the lowest in half a century

Zora / Laith Jawad: 
Prime Minister for Financial Affairs Advisor to detect the appearance of Mohammed Saleh , the central bank 's determination to reduce the dollar exchange rate against the dinar by eliminating the monopoly of the dollar operations by some speculators, as explained that inflation in Iraq , not to exceed the 2 percent, the least since 50 years in the history of Iraq, stressed the economic expert Majid picture directed the bank to take new measures to rein in prices of speculative operations. Saleh said in an interview for «Zora»: The Bank operates in two directions, the first reduction of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, the second direction to stabilize the exchange rate in the country, noting that the rise in the dollar exchange rate caused by speculation by the traders if the exchange rate difference between The bank market of 10 points. Saleh added: that the bank was able to eliminate the monopoly power in those Alasouk or has been able to penetrate through to meet the market needs of hard currency, stressing that the central bank sales and large meet the market 's needs. 
Saleh pointed out that the Iraqi market is dependent on the dollar zones and of East Asian countries that suffer from depression and low prices, explaining that the amount of inflation in Iraq is at least 50 years ago , if a 2% which is very low compared with the countries of the world. Meanwhile , a economist Majid picture in an interview with«Zora»: The general orientation of the central bank is working to restore the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar to its former glory in collaboration with government banks, indicating that the bank seeks to make way for government banks to carry out sale the dollar put pressure on speculators in the markets. He explained the picture: that the dollar price depends on demand and supply process, which is always exploited by speculators to achieve personal benefits, noting that the bank start new measures to reduce the price of the dollar against the dinar, but this process may take time to reach the desired end. Image stressed that the success of this approach needs to be concerted all government institutions, particularly the border crossing points and in the efforts of all kinds throughout the country and carry out its required role and limit the operations of corruption in addition to the tax.He said economic experts, yesterday, the low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank to take several measures in collaboration with some private banks, indicating that the decline occurred in the US dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by almost eight points. He explained: that this decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq has taken several measures in collaboration with some private Iraqi banks Almltzmh.ahar to the US dollar in the Iraqi market is equal to 1290 Iraqi dinars.

~~~~~~~~~~

Someone else decided to make it more colorful, but included a link. LOL:

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Scree273
http://alzawraapaper.com/%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84/

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the problem. When I translate it, it's completely different:

~~~~~~~~~~

New measures to curb the manipulation of hard currency and eliminate the monopoly of speculators .. Advisor to Abadi to "Al-Isra": The Central Bank intends to reduce the price of the dollar and inflation is the lowest since half a century
November 14, 2016 8:56 PM  Number of views:Author: alzawraapaper
Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Economy1.652301-1-300x199
New measures to curb the manipulation of hard currency and eliminate the monopoly of speculators .. Advisor to Abadi to "Al-Isra": The Central Bank intends to reduce the price of the dollar and inflation is the lowest since half a century

Al-Zawra / Laith Jawad:
The Prime Minister's Advisor for Financial Affairs revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on the intention of the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate against the dinar by eliminating the dollar monopoly by some speculators, while he explained that inflation in Iraq does not exceed 2%, the lowest since 50 years in the history of Iraq , Stressed the economic expert Majid al-Suri, the bank to take new measures to curb speculative operations at prices. Saleh said in an interview with «Al-Zawra»: The bank is working in two directions, the first reduced the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, and the second trend to work on the stability of the exchange rate in the country, indicating that the rise in dollar prices is due to speculation by traders if the exchange rate difference between The bank and the market has 10 points. Saleh added that the bank was able to eliminate the monopoly power existing in these markets or was able to penetrate through meeting the needs of the market of hard currency, stressing that the sales of the Central Bank is large and meet the needs of the market.
Saleh pointed out that the Iraqi market depends on the regions of the dollar and the countries of East Asia, which suffers from the recession and low prices, explaining that the amount of inflation in Iraq is the lowest in 50 years if it is 2%, which is very few compared with the countries of the world. "The general trend of the Central Bank is to work to restore the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar to the former in collaboration with government banks, noting that the bank seeks to make way for government banks to carry out sales Dollar to press speculators in markets. "The price of the dollar depends on the process of demand and supply, which is always exploited by speculators to achieve personal benefits, noting that the bank to initiate new measures to reduce the dollar against the dinar, but this process may take time to reach the desired goal. Al-Suri stressed that the success of this approach needs to combine all the efforts of governmental institutions, especially border crossings of all kinds and across the country and to do their required role and reduce the corruption, in addition to the tax. Economists confirmed yesterday that the dollar fell against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank took several measures in cooperation with some private banks, pointing out that a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by about eight points. They explained: This decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq took several measures in cooperation with some Iraqi private banks committed. It is noteworthy that the price of the US dollar in the Iraqi market is worth 1290 Iraqi dinars. Economists confirmed yesterday that the dollar fell against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank took several measures in cooperation with some private banks, pointing out that a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by about eight points. They explained: This decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq took several measures in cooperation with some Iraqi private banks committed. It is noteworthy that the price of the US dollar in the Iraqi market is worth 1290 Iraqi dinars. Economists confirmed yesterday that the dollar fell against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank took several measures in cooperation with some private banks, pointing out that a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by about eight points. They explained: This decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq took several measures in cooperation with some Iraqi private banks committed. It is noteworthy that the price of the US dollar in the Iraqi market is worth 1290 Iraqi dinars.

~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, there is no mention of the words "former glory" and it seems to take on a different meaning.

If this isn't the article that you are talking about, can you post the link you have, even if it's to another forum?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:52 am

Good work, Nash.  I've actually seen references to "former glory" since 2011 when they announced the redenomination, so I've always interpreted it as a lop to achieve near parity with the dollar.  After reading this article it's possible they're just referring to preventing the smuggling of US dollars out of Iraq which is causing the dinar to lose market value inside of Iraq.  That of course would have nothing to do with the official value of the dinar that speculators here in the US are holding.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:30 am

RamblerNash wrote:
claud39 wrote:My understanding, and what I read there is maximum 2 years, that is during the last period of Abadi as prime minister, in an article, and he did mention that he wanted the value of the Iraqi dinar to resume its former glory, and I write it almost word for word, and that he wanted the Iraqi dinar to dominate the middle east, ...

I found that to be an odd statement, so I did a little looking into it. The Gurus would not have passed up that opportunity, and sure enough, they didn't. I found an article posted on a forum that seems to be where it started from.

Here is what they posted:

~~~~~~~~~~

yota691

• Enjoy the Ride...

• Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Photo-thumb-40112

• Platinum VIP

• Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be0034331938b5a36d1d950

• 96,655 posts

• LocationEast Coast

Posted November 16, 2016

November 14 2016 20:56 |  Number of views: 453

Zora / Laith Jawad: 
Prime Minister for Financial Affairs Advisor to detect the appearance of Mohammed Saleh , the central bank 's determination to reduce the dollar exchange rate against the dinar by eliminating the monopoly of the dollar operations by some speculators, as explained that inflation in Iraq , not to exceed the 2 percent, the least since 50 years in the history of Iraq, stressed the economic expert Majid picture directed the bank to take new measures to rein in prices of speculative operations. Saleh said in an interview for «Zora»: The Bank operates in two directions, the first reduction of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, the second direction to stabilize the exchange rate in the country, noting that the rise in the dollar exchange rate caused by speculation by the traders if the exchange rate difference between The bank market of 10 points. Saleh added: that the bank was able to eliminate the monopoly power in those Alasouk or has been able to penetrate through to meet the market needs of hard currency, stressing that the central bank sales and large meet the market 's needs. 
Saleh pointed out that the Iraqi market is dependent on the dollar zones and of East Asian countries that suffer from depression and low prices, explaining that the amount of inflation in Iraq is at least 50 years ago , if a 2% which is very low compared with the countries of the world. Meanwhile , a economist Majid picture in an interview with«Zora»: The general orientation of the central bank is working to restore the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar to its former glory in collaboration with government banks, indicating that the bank seeks to make way for government banks to carry out sale the dollar put pressure on speculators in the markets. He explained the picture: that the dollar price depends on demand and supply process, which is always exploited by speculators to achieve personal benefits, noting that the bank start new measures to reduce the price of the dollar against the dinar, but this process may take time to reach the desired end. Image stressed that the success of this approach needs to be concerted all government institutions, particularly the border crossing points and in the efforts of all kinds throughout the country and carry out its required role and limit the operations of corruption in addition to the tax.He said economic experts, yesterday, the low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank to take several measures in collaboration with some private banks, indicating that the decline occurred in the US dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by almost eight points. He explained: that this decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq has taken several measures in collaboration with some private Iraqi banks Almltzmh.ahar to the US dollar in the Iraqi market is equal to 1290 Iraqi dinars.

~~~~~~~~~~

Someone else decided to make it more colorful, but included a link. LOL:

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Scree273
http://alzawraapaper.com/%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84/

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the problem. When I translate it, it's completely different:

~~~~~~~~~~

November 14, 2016 8:56 PM  Number of views:Author: alzawraapaper

Al-Zawra / Laith Jawad:
The Prime Minister's Advisor for Financial Affairs revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on the intention of the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate against the dinar by eliminating the dollar monopoly by some speculators, while he explained that inflation in Iraq does not exceed 2%, the lowest since 50 years in the history of Iraq , Stressed the economic expert Majid al-Suri, the bank to take new measures to curb speculative operations at prices. Saleh said in an interview with «Al-Zawra»: The bank is working in two directions, the first reduced the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, and the second trend to work on the stability of the exchange rate in the country, indicating that the rise in dollar prices is due to speculation by traders if the exchange rate difference between The bank and the market has 10 points. Saleh added that the bank was able to eliminate the monopoly power existing in these markets or was able to penetrate through meeting the needs of the market of hard currency, stressing that the sales of the Central Bank is large and meet the needs of the market.
Saleh pointed out that the Iraqi market depends on the regions of the dollar and the countries of East Asia, which suffers from the recession and low prices, explaining that the amount of inflation in Iraq is the lowest in 50 years if it is 2%, which is very few compared with the countries of the world. "The general trend of the Central Bank is to work to restore the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar to the former in collaboration with government banks, noting that the bank seeks to make way for government banks to carry out sales Dollar to press speculators in markets. "The price of the dollar depends on the process of demand and supply, which is always exploited by speculators to achieve personal benefits, noting that the bank to initiate new measures to reduce the dollar against the dinar, but this process may take time to reach the desired goal. Al-Suri stressed that the success of this approach needs to combine all the efforts of governmental institutions, especially border crossings of all kinds and across the country and to do their required role and reduce the corruption, in addition to the tax. Economists confirmed yesterday that the dollar fell against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank took several measures in cooperation with some private banks, pointing out that a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by about eight points. They explained: This decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq took several measures in cooperation with some Iraqi private banks committed. It is noteworthy that the price of the US dollar in the Iraqi market is worth 1290 Iraqi dinars. Economists confirmed yesterday that the dollar fell against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank took several measures in cooperation with some private banks, pointing out that a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by about eight points. They explained: This decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq took several measures in cooperation with some Iraqi private banks committed. It is noteworthy that the price of the US dollar in the Iraqi market is worth 1290 Iraqi dinars. Economists confirmed yesterday that the dollar fell against the Iraqi dinar after the central bank took several measures in cooperation with some private banks, pointing out that a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar by about eight points. They explained: This decline comes after the Central Bank of Iraq took several measures in cooperation with some Iraqi private banks committed. It is noteworthy that the price of the US dollar in the Iraqi market is worth 1290 Iraqi dinars.

~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, there is no mention of the words "former glory" and it seems to take on a different meaning.

If this isn't the article that you are talking about, can you post the link you have, even if it's to another forum?

It's not the former economic adviser who said that, but Abadi, and if I'm not mistaken, that would be said in a dicourse in Davos on January 23, 2018, and sorry for not to be able to get the news on the other forum. I can not go on the forum, since the administrator banned me from his forum by jealousy, what you see what I do on your forum. I did the same things for them, and because some of the members had too much respect for my work, some of them were removed from the forum because they took too much for my cause, I took too much space on the forum for him, and you know I do not have the taste to try to convince you, I gave you my opinion, every opinion is as good as mine, so we'll see what will happen this year, I wish you a nice day to all !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:08 am

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 220px-Baghdad-bank-hires

The headquarters of the Central Bank of Iraq (البنك المركزي العراقي) in Baghdad in 2003. It was founded in 1947.

In 1931 the mandated power of Great Britain introduced the Iraqi dinar to replace the Indian rupee in place since 1920. From 1954 the dinar is issued by the Iraqi Central Bank. At the founding of the republic the bond that had existed since 1932 with the British pound was cut, the exchange rate of about US $ 3.33 for 1 Iraqi dinar remained stable until the Iran-Iraq war in 1980.
During the war, the Iraqi dinar lost value and was worth in 1989 only 0.25 US dollar. After the Gulf War, two different currencies were used in Iraq. In the Kurdish autonomous zone, the "Swiss dinar" valued at US $ 0.33 for 1 dinar was used. In the rest of Iraq, the "print dinar" with the portrait of Saddam Hussein was de rigueur with a value ranging between 2,500 to 4,000 dinars for 1 US dollar. The "print dinar" was printed on poor quality paper. It is only since the introduction of the new Iraqi dinar in 2003 that the whole country has once again used a single national currency.
YearValue
20030.33 *
April 20060.00065
June 20070.000796
August 20070.0008084

When Abadi said that the dinar is to take over are old value, and dominate the middle east, here are the old values, now if it will happen this year it will be seen well, and as I mention it I am not trying to convince you, everyone sees this from their point of view, and it's okay like that, good day to all!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:58 am

claud39 wrote:

The headquarters of the Central Bank of Iraq (البنك المركزي العراقي) in Baghdad in 2003. It was founded in 1947.

YearValue
20030.33 *
April 20060.00065
June 20070.000796
August 20070.0008084

When Abadi said that the dinar is to take over are old value, and dominate the middle east, here are the old values, now if it will happen this year it will be seen well, and as I mention it I am not trying to convince you, everyone sees this from their point of view, and it's okay like that, good day to all!

Claud (Moose)

Nobody is disputing that Iraq's currency used to be valued at $3 or more, claud.  But to honestly analyze the dinar through the years you have to provide the amount of currency in circulation (the money supply) at the time.  Your table doesn't do that.  If you were to locate a table that does you'd probably see that there were billions of dinar in circulation from the 1930s to the 1980s, but during the war with Iran in the 1980s Saddam started using the money in their foreign currency reserves to fund the war effort and it devalued the dinar.  As a result the money supply ballooned from tens of billions to tens of trillions.  Today the M1 money supply is a little less than 70 trillion.  I don't care what articles come from Iraq, you can't get around the numbers.  They can't raise the value of the dinar more than a few % without a DRASTIC reduction in the money supply, and there's zero evidence that they're doing that or have any plans to do that for the foreseeable future.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:29 am

Sam I Am wrote:
claud39 wrote:

YearValue
20030.33 *
April 20060.00065
June 20070.000796
August 20070.0008084

Claud (Moose)

Nobody is disputing that Iraq's currency used to be valued at $3 or more, claud.  But to honestly analyze the dinar through the years you have to provide the amount of currency in circulation (the money supply) at the time.  Your table doesn't do that.  If you were to locate a table that does you'd probably see that there were billions of dinar in circulation from the 1930s to the 1980s, but during the war with Iran in the 1980s Saddam started using the money in their foreign currency reserves to fund the war effort and it devalued the dinar.  As a result the money supply ballooned from tens of billions to tens of trillions.  Today the M1 money supply is a little less than 70 trillion.  I don't care what articles come from Iraq, you can't get around the numbers.  They can't raise the value of the dinar more than a few % without a DRASTIC reduction in the money supply, and there's zero evidence that they're doing that or have any plans to do that for the foreseeable future.

You know Sam, I have great respect for you, and especially that you take your time to give your opinion, and I appreciate it !! Me I am a person like sir and madam everyone on this forum, the ordinary world who has made an investment to have a change of life! from my side I follow the news, and I share it by the articles, very rarely that I give my opinion on a forum, even to tell the truth, this forum is not bad place that I share the most my opinion on dinars, I'm not here to make dreams, and hopes for our forum members, me that's the picture I see, maybe not at $ 3 on the way out, but I think it's going up to that amount, and more, but we'll see, the only time we'll know it will be show on the XE for the rate, it's not me and you who will be able to decide what will be the value about The first thing I'm looking at now is their return to the international, and the rest will follow are going on !! Have a nice day Sam, happy to have a chat with you today !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:05 pm

I do not want to restart the debate Sam, you have your opinion and I respect, but look at this article in 2017, I already postulate this news, and today I'm falling on this article, good day everyone! !

You understand that we have two different visions, what I see is the numbers they tell me, it's their word, not mine, that's why I expect one day or the other above $ 3.00 anyway, we will see a day on the XE our answer!

Claud (Moose)

Posted January 2, 2017
CNN. Broadcasting By Special Invitation !

(by walkingstick)

[size=24]An invitation to support system" rel="">support the dinar and the strengthening of its purchasing power

03/01/2017

BAGHDAD / Mustafa Hashimi
strengthening of the local currency is a national task they represent thesovereignty ofIraq and preservation of state stimuli represents a great responsibility lies with therelevant authorities in the light of a series of challenges taking place in the country.

Economic academic Dr. Essam Mahouelle called to be 2017 years to strengthen the dinar 's purchasing power and strengthens confidence in the national currency , which represents the sovereignty of Iraq, noting at the same time the need to restrict foreign business dealings only in dollars.

And ways to revive the dinar and upgrade more than its value saw Mahouelle in an interview {Sabah »necessity of things , management of the country economic mentality and purely look long - term, along with the importance Quote economic experiences of states have passed similar circumstances to what Iraq is going through, as well as the reduction of trading the dollar in commercial transactions Interior to support system" rel="">support the national currency.
Mahouelle be regulated by the Central Bank and coordination with economic authorities and relevant ministries confirmed role in enhancing the value of the dinar by preventing the circulation of foreign currency in the local commerce for any reason whatsoever and counted only in foreign trade, indicating the importance that civil and government banks take measures that will strengthen the dealing in Iraqi dinar .
It is said that the sale price of the dollar on Monday amounted to 1310 dinars, ie 131 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars, while the total purchase price in 1300 dinars, ie 130 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars.
Mahouelle said that the decline in the value of the dinar against the dollar, in fact, began the war with Iran and the invasion of Kuwait, stressing that the policies of the former regime burned all the hopes of Iraqi economists to amend the path of the local economic situation and guide the country 's resources towards development.
He said, since the nineties of the last century and the days of international sanctions and the dollar dominates the local market transactions away from the dinar as a result of faulty economic policies pursued by the former regime.
He pointed out that when the prices of imported goods began to rise, Iraqis felt that the old price of the dinar against the dollar has fallen so much and began to think of what has become and find solutions to them.
The dollar exchange rate against the dinar has fluctuated between ascending and descending was reported in the nineties about 4000 dinars to the dollar, while the price has seen a gradual decline after 2003 to continue to decline to 1,200 dinars to the dollar in the last ten years, while he returned to rise again after the adoption of the budget in 2015 and forcing the Central Bank identifies sales of foreign currency in accordance with Article 50 of that year 's budget law.
Mahouelle explained that the International Monetary Fund and the post - World War II division of the world 's currencies to be and are non-transferable and was part of the Iraqi dinar currency is convertible.
He said the convertible currencies suitable for international settlements (ie to settle payments in foreign trade of the countries), has been preparing a list of those currencies represented currencies the victors in World War II, and did not include the Soviet bloc currencies at the time because of the approach is capitalist in the conduct of its economy and the economies of countries that fall under its control.
He said either the Iraqi currency was within the currency is convertible which can not be used for international settlements , but turning it into another currency, or to the dollar (Oogerh), and goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.
He said that Iraq, which reached a population of 8 million people, citizens did not know a dollar coin and Ashklh did not deliberate it within the borders of the country at all, as hard place to find a store, in that era, displays his goods are priced in dollars.
He Mahouelle at the conclusion of his speech that traders importers of goods (commercial / industrial / agricultural) were turning the dinar to the dollar when paying their price through banks, where the audience did not feel the importance of the US currency , but when traveling abroad and are turning to banks turned them dinar to the dollar and give them foreign currency in cash or travelers instruments after the central bank 's approval and under the foreign exchange law.
http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=129153

Claud (Moose)[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" Empty The key calls for stimulating real sectors in the country to raise pressure on the central bank

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:09 pm

http://www.alghadeer.tv/news/detail/91808/

The key calls for stimulating real sectors in the country to raise pressure on the central bank

Saturday, March 16th

Sam I Am And Kaperoni In Iqdcalls Chat 3/15/19 "rapidly appreciating exchange rate" 14361ad7952773557b8721c0184b0dc6

Iraq's economic policy is clear and uncomplicated. Indicating that Iraq depends entirely on oil exports in exchange for it gets the dollar, which is pumped through the budget as operating expenses, mostly salaries of employees.

[size=20] Al-Alak said that these expenses turn into imports by 70%. Explaining that Iraq's revenues from oil occupy and adopt the economy of the country. 

He pointed out that the problem is characteristic of us and we must turn the page of this model of economies and stimulate the real sectors in the country and the industry, agriculture, transport, tourism and others. 

He added that the activation of the sector will contribute to the GDP and raise pressure on the central bank and limit the issuance of currency and the operation of human resources. 

Ended  
[/size]

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:02 am

claud39 wrote:I do not want to restart the debate Sam, you have your opinion and I respect, but look at this article in 2017, I already postulate this news, and today I'm falling on this article, good day everyone! !

You understand that we have two different visions, what I see is the numbers they tell me, it's their word, not mine, that's why I expect one day or the other above $ 3.00 anyway, we will see a day on the XE our answer!

Claud (Moose)

Posted January 2, 2017
CNN. Broadcasting By Special Invitation !

(by walkingstick)

[size=24]An invitation to support system" rel="">support the dinar and the strengthening of its purchasing power[/size]

03/01/2017

BAGHDAD / Mustafa Hashimi
strengthening of the local currency is a national task they represent thesovereignty ofIraq and preservation of state stimuli represents a great responsibility lies with therelevant authorities in the light of a series of challenges taking place in the country.

Economic academic Dr. Essam Mahouelle called to be 2017 years to strengthen the dinar 's purchasing power and strengthens confidence in the national currency , which represents the sovereignty of Iraq, noting at the same time the need to restrict foreign business dealings only in dollars.

And ways to revive the dinar and upgrade more than its value saw Mahouelle in an interview {Sabah »necessity of things , management of the country economic mentality and purely look long - term, along with the importance Quote economic experiences of states have passed similar circumstances to what Iraq is going through, as well as the reduction of trading the dollar in commercial transactions Interior to support system" rel="">support the national currency.
Mahouelle be regulated by the Central Bank and coordination with economic authorities and relevant ministries confirmed role in enhancing the value of the dinar by preventing the circulation of foreign currency in the local commerce for any reason whatsoever and counted only in foreign trade, indicating the importance that civil and government banks take measures that will strengthen the dealing in Iraqi dinar .
It is said that the sale price of the dollar on Monday amounted to 1310 dinars, ie 131 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars, while the total purchase price in 1300 dinars, ie 130 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars.
Mahouelle said that the decline in the value of the dinar against the dollar, in fact, began the war with Iran and the invasion of Kuwait, stressing that the policies of the former regime burned all the hopes of Iraqi economists to amend the path of the local economic situation and guide the country 's resources towards development.
He said, since the nineties of the last century and the days of international sanctions and the dollar dominates the local market transactions away from the dinar as a result of faulty economic policies pursued by the former regime.
He pointed out that when the prices of imported goods began to rise, Iraqis felt that the old price of the dinar against the dollar has fallen so much and began to think of what has become and find solutions to them.
The dollar exchange rate against the dinar has fluctuated between ascending and descending was reported in the nineties about 4000 dinars to the dollar, while the price has seen a gradual decline after 2003 to continue to decline to 1,200 dinars to the dollar in the last ten years, while he returned to rise again after the adoption of the budget in 2015 and forcing the Central Bank identifies sales of foreign currency in accordance with Article 50 of that year 's budget law.
Mahouelle explained that the International Monetary Fund and the post - World War II division of the world 's currencies to be and are non-transferable and was part of the Iraqi dinar currency is convertible.
He said the convertible currencies suitable for international settlements (ie to settle payments in foreign trade of the countries), has been preparing a list of those currencies represented currencies the victors in World War II, and did not include the Soviet bloc currencies at the time because of the approach is capitalist in the conduct of its economy and the economies of countries that fall under its control.
He said either [size=19]the Iraqi currency was within the currency is convertible which can not be used for international settlements 
, but turning it into another currency, or to the dollar (Oogerh), and goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.
He said that Iraq, which reached a population of 8 million people, citizens did not know a dollar coin and Ashklh did not deliberate it within the borders of the country at all, as hard place to find a store, in that era, displays his goods are priced in dollars.
He Mahouelle at the conclusion of his speech that traders importers of goods (commercial / industrial / agricultural) were turning the dinar to the dollar when paying their price through banks, where the audience did not feel the importance of the US currency , but when traveling abroad and are turning to banks turned them dinar to the dollar and give them foreign currency in cash or travelers instruments after the central bank 's approval and under the foreign exchange law.
http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=129153

Claud (Moose)[/size]

The link provided here no longer works. It would be interesting how it translates today. See my example above about mistranslated articles.

For the most part, this article talks about how things were in the past. Look at all the past tense references. This article sounds like a history review, rather than what's going on currently.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:14 am

Sam I Am wrote:Good work, Nash.  I've actually seen references to "former glory" since 2011 when they announced the redenomination, so I've always interpreted it as a lop to achieve near parity with the dollar.  After reading this article it's possible they're just referring to preventing the smuggling of US dollars out of Iraq which is causing the dinar to lose market value inside of Iraq.  That of course would have nothing to do with the official value of the dinar that speculators here in the US are holding.

Thanks! Wouldn't it be interesting how those who say "I've done my own research", to go back and retranslate those old articles, that their research was based on, and see how they have changed with the improvements in the translators?

Do you think folks would understand things better if they knew what 1:1190 means as opposed to 1190:1?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum