Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized

Go down

The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized Empty The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:10 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15731591160415751602160515851603158615751604160815/61544/1

The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized

13/03/2019

The launch of «Mediation and Arbitration Center» for the Union of Arab Banks .. Trabhi: The importance of being the first reliable and specialized Rc_155246566683_23

The Union of Arab Banks announced the activation and launch of the "Mediation and Arbitration Center" at the Union, whose regulations were amended and approved by the Union's Board of Directors (20 Arab countries) at its 106th meeting held in Beirut on 14/11/2018. »Accredited internationally. 
President of the Association of Banks in Lebanon and Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Union of Arab Banks Joseph Tarbi, Chairman of the Arab Arbitration Commission and member of the Supreme Arbitration Council of the Mediation and Arbitration Center Abdulhamid Al-Ahdab, Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council Lebanon, member of the Higher Arbitration Council of the Mediation and Arbitration Center, Judge Ghaleb Ghanem, Press Syndicate President Awni Al-Kaaki, Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks, Wissam Fattouh.
After his welcoming speech, Tarbih spoke about the Center for Mediation and Arbitration, saying: "The center is the first and most trusted institution to provide alternative means of resolving banking disputes. It seeks to resolve all local and international disputes in a distinguished and expeditious manner, Through a distinguished elite of the largest Arab and European arbitrators, whose number has so far reached 38 internationally accredited arbitrators. The Center's system also noted the possibility of using arbitrators from outside its approved list for arbitration between the parties after the approval of the Supreme Council of Arbitration, The mediation and arbitration procedures in front of this center are less expensive and cost-effective.
The mediation and arbitration center of the Union of Arab Banks is launched by its advanced system, which is the most prestigious and most efficient system, and its general secretariat and management, who are determined to have a distinguished position among the Arab arbitral institutions, and the great capacities that are stored or derived from either the Union of Arab Banks itself or from the constellation of arbitrators Who have so far registered on its regulations or from its various bodies, including the Supreme Council of Arbitration, has ... 
that it receives requests for mediation and arbitration, whether between banks alone or between them and others, but all other applications whose owners wish to resolve their disputes In the end, resorting to it eliminates an idea that has long prevailed: foreign arbitrators sometimes tended to slander Arab rights, especially in investment contracts and big concessions.
Al-Ahdab made a speech in which he said: The huge investments need arbitration because it guarantees a set of freedoms from the choice of judge, to the country of arbitration and arbitration law chosen by the opponents. Arbitration at the international level has become the basis, while the judiciary is the branch. Therefore, it was necessary to have an arbitration council at the level of Arab banks to meet the urgent need, because banking arbitration needs law professionals specialized in banking laws.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum